Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
pups for sale

1 female dob April 2015
Foxbays Cloud Nine(chaos) X Quicklips Dozier(chaos)
Good looking streamline built female choc/white should be around 16in
$150

1 male dob July 2015
Swamp fox maximus(chaos) x screaming beagles fireball (fireballs first litter just produced the 2nd place hound in puppy class in summer series off chaos. So this litter should be just as good.
This whole litter is huge but loaded with males so I'm gonna get rid of at least 1 maybe 2. Already had one shot and wormed ever two weeks.
$150

Can deliver to the southeastern hunt in a cpl of weeks.
Call or text Cameron @ 843-902-3825
Will try and get pics this weekend

Re: pups for sale

Pups are both 2016 models. Sorry for the misprint

Cloud x quicklips female is sold

1 male dob July 2016
Swamp fox maximus(chaos) x screaming beagles fireball (fireballs first litter just produced the 2nd place hound in puppy class in summer series off chaos. So this litter should be just as good.
This whole litter is huge but loaded with males so I'm gonna get rid of at least 1 maybe 2. Already had one shot and wormed every two weeks.
$150

Can deliver to the southeastern hunt next week.
Call or text Cameron @ 843-902-3825

All pups are sold thanks for all the calls