Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Breeding info

I have a male beagle the I am interested in breeding to another female beagle, but I don't know who else around my area has beagles that I could breed to? I'm not looking for a pedigree since my dog doesn't have papers, but he is a Black and Tan that stands at about 17in and I would like to breed to another Black and Tan around the same height. Any ideas regarding the next steps I should take to get this breeding done? I am new to the breeding arena, with little knowledge of the process of breeding a hound, so any information would be a huge help!

Re: Breeding info

Where are you located? Maybe I can point you in the right direction of someone near you.

Re: Breeding info

Thank you for responding! I live in the Richmond-County portion of the Northern Neck. If your unfamiliar with the area I'm no more than about 10mins away from Tappahannock or about an 1hr from Richmond.