Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
VOBA Hunt #3

VOBA Hunt #3 is at Cato Hill Hunt Club in Emporia Va this weekend February 4, 2017. We will start registration at 5:30 try and get roll call underway by 6:45 and on to the cast shortly there after. The GPS address is 1628 Grassy Pond Rd. Look for sign that says The Cabin. Any one still needing numbers can contact Bert Davis (804)248-3441. No calls after 9:00 pm. See y'all Saturday.

Re: VOBA Hunt #3

Well VOBA had another great turnout for the 3rd hunt of our season. 296 dogs showed up at Cato Hill Hunt Club Saturday morning ready to run. The guys and gals of Cato Hill put on another awesome trial. I'd like to thank them for having us again this year. They had a huge raffle with a Garmin drive track 70 & a TT 15 collar some Yeti cups and what seemed to be a endless supply of dog food. Big Congratulations to Chad Goodnoh for winning male class with Meatball and also to Steady Grind Kennels with their win in the female class with Cheyenne. Kevin with SouthernStyle took Best Pack Honors. Scores are posted on our website. HPH points will be updated soon. Our next hunt will be at Arvonia/Hard Luck Hunt Club in Arvonia Va on February 18, 2017. Hope to see y'all there.

WE ARE STILL MISSING A DOG FROM THE CATO HUNT. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO OR SAW DOG 117 WHILE CATCHING UP AFTER THE HUNT PLEASE CALL Rusty Owen @ (804)389-3675.

Re: VOBA Hunt #3

Beagle 117 that was missing from Cato Hill Hunt has been found and on the way back to its owner. A Big Thanks to everybody that was involved recovering this dog. Rusty really appreciates all the calls and feed back on the dog's location. This goes to show the true fellowship in the hound hunting family. Thanks again