Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
VOBA HUNT #5

VOBA Hunt # 5 will be at Red Bank Hunt Club in Southill Va Saturday February 25, 2017. We will start registration at 5:30 try and do roll call by 6:45 and cast shortly there after. These guys & gals always have a great breakfast and lunch along with a huge raffle. GPS address is 3006 Brickland Road, Southhill Va 23970. If you need numbers for this hunt please call Bert Davis at (804)-248-3441 no calls after 9 pm please. See y'all Saturday morning drive safe.

Re: VOBA HUNT #5

HUNT #5 was another great success for VOBA again this weekend. We had right at 200 dogs. Red Bank Hunt club put on another great hunt this year for our trial series, It was some good solid running around the cast area. With it taking over 300 points to win females and 270 to win males it tells me they did some hustling to keep up with those packs despite the above normal warm conditions for FEBULY. Well once again like every year I think Red Bank likes a good RAFFLE like we do. Several Yeti coolers a Garmin Drive Track 70 a Husquvarna pole saw just to highlight the bigger items. Big Congratulations to Homegrown Kennels with the win in the male class with Scooby. Congratulations to Mitch with Heat on the Meat Kennels on the win in the female class with Lil Jankie, Mitch also won the Best Pack great job. Big Congratulations to Phillip and Steve for making Lake Cahoons Whimpy a Field Champion, The next VOBA Hunt is March 11, 2017 at Greenway Hunt Club in Buckingham Va.
Results are on VOBA website.