Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
VOBA 2016/2017 Championship Hunt

The VOBA would like to once again thank Callaville Hunt Club for hosting another great Championship Hunt. Those guys and gals hustled in the muddy conditions to get some good scores. Once again they had another huge raffle with Yeti Coolers and cups and probally a ton of dog food. Congratulations to Heat on The Meat Kennels winning the male side with Douglas Fir. Congratulations to Twin Rivers for winning the female side with Speckles .

A HUGE CONGRATS to Chad Goodnah for his HPH win with Meatball in the male class and BIG CONGRATS to Kevin with Southern Style with his HPH win with Shay on the female side.

The VOBA wants to thank all of our Hunt Clubs for hosting hunts for our association again this trial season. If it wasn't for these clubs hosting great hunts for us every year our association couldn't and wouldn't grow as well as it has over the past years. The VOBA wants to thank all of our members for their support and participation throughout the 2016/2017 trial season. We averaged 250 dogs per hunt from all of your great support for what we all love to do. We all may not agree and approve of every action that goes on throughout the season, but we as an association try to make the best decisions for our group of guys and gals. GOD BLESS

See everyone in July for our annual meeting, hopefully to be held at the Lodge at Cato Hill Hunt Club. Hope everyone has a safe and happy summer.
The Hunt results are up and we will get HPH points up this week.