Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

General
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
4 deer beagles for sale - 2 pups and 2 adult dogs

Dog #1 - 8 year old male - AKC registered FC Bloodlines - unfortunately in 2012 he was bitten by a raccoon which caused him to get real sick. Thanks to some good vet care he is in good health but lost the use of one of his front legs. He can still run a jump and run just doesn't have the endurance and speed like he use to.

Pedigree in hand - comes from the Dozier family and there bloodline. I bought him at 8 weeks old and hunted him every year!

Sire to the pups listed below

Asking $75

Dog #2 - 5 year old female - deer beagle top to bottom. She is the mother to the pups listed below. She has had 50+ deer killed in front of her over the years. She is a great mom and before she was bred had several deer killed in front of her. She hunts real good and average speed for a deer beagle. Handles great, easy dog to own and hunt. Owned her since she was 8 weeks old and started her myself

Asking $150

PUPS - Pups should be ready right around Valentines day. One male and one female. They should finish out right around 15". In great health and will have been wormed 4 times and had first round of shots by the time they are picked up. These pups should do it all. Have made cross before and they dogs are jam up deer beagles. They hunt and search like beagles but run like hounds.

Handle great and hunt hard. Can't ask for much better!

Asking $150 for the pair.

If you buy all four dogs listed I will make you a great deal. I am just doing a kennel reduction.

Feel free to text me or call me at 704-301-6858.

Thanks for viewing!

Re: 4 deer beagles for sale - 2 pups and 2 adult dogs

Do you still have older female for sale?