Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

Hunt Announcements
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ADHA Fox Hunters Field Trial

The ADHA's Fox Hunter's Field Trial will be scheduled for March 12th at the T&T Fox pen in Sheridan AR.

There will be two classes -- 18" and under and 18" and over. Short dogs will receive 0-99 numbers and 18" and over dogs will receive 100 and up.

This will be a four hour speed and drive hunt that will pay out trophies, money and prizes to 1-10 places in each class. The prizes and trophies will be handed out at the ADHA Razorback Round-up Fordyce AR 101 S. Main St. @ 1:00 March 12 after the hunt is over.

We will also have a high points pair for each class this year.

Pen will provide the judges for the hunt. In the event that we are not able to get at least 20 judges for this pen we will buddy judge with draw out pairing.

Supper will be available Friday night and breakfast the morning of the hunt. (judges free).

For numbers please contact Dick Tucker 501-680-2729