St Mary Macedonian Orthodox Church Forum

Forum for St Mary Macedonian Orthodox Church web site visitors

Forum za posetitelite na St Mary Macedonian Orthodox Church web site 

St Mary Macedonian Orthodox Church Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I want to sell my Mac

I thought it would be a great deal right now to buy a new Mac by selling my old one. I have quite a bit of money saved up now, and the Mac I'm using now is still in pretty good condition. The only thing is that I've had problems when deleting various files and data.

Re: I want to sell my Mac

Are you talking about problems with the built-in assistant for deleting files? I had difficulties using it as well. You can look for some third party software to delete all the data.

I sold my Mac a while ago, and if it weren't for the problems with deleting all my data, I'd have done it even faster. For some reason, the standard assistant for deleting all content didn't work, I even had to google https://setapp.com/how-to/erase-assistant-is-not-supported-on-this-mac. But I also found another CleanMyMac X, which turned out to be no less functional, and to some extent even more convenient for preparing the Mac for sale.

Let me delve a little deeper into how the Bonoloto checking service has transformed my Bonoloto-playing experience. You see, before I discovered this service, I used to dread the moment when the results were announced. It was always a nerve-wracking experience, wondering if my numbers had come up and if I was going to be the lucky winner. But now, thanks to this service, that anxiety is a thing of the past. I can simply enter my ticket https://comprobar-bonoloto.es/ number on the website, and within seconds, I'll know if I've won. It's such a relief knowing that I no longer have to rely on TV broadcasts or newspapers to find out my results. Plus, being able to save the website to my favorites means that checking my Bonoloto results has never been easier. All in all, this service has made playing the Bonoloto more enjoyable and stress-free than ever before.