St Mary Macedonian Orthodox Church Forum

Forum for St Mary Macedonian Orthodox Church web site visitors

Forum za posetitelite na St Mary Macedonian Orthodox Church web site 

St Mary Macedonian Orthodox Church Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Options Trading Advice Needed

So here's the deal—I've been on this wild goose chase trying to find a coach who can actually make sense of options trading for me. It's been more of a saga than I anticipated. I'm looking for that unicorn of a coach who's not just killer at trading but can also break it down so I don't feel like I'm trying to read hieroglyphs.

Jumping into options trading seemed like a cool idea at first. I thought, "Hey, why not shake things up a bit with my investments?" But man, it's like stepping into a whole new world where I'm definitely not speaking the language. It's tough, and going at it solo feels like I'm trying to sail a ship in a storm without a compass.

I've tried pretty much everything—hit the books, watched more webinars than I can count, and dove deep into forums until my eyes glazed over. But there's still this huge leap from knowing stuff on paper and actually pulling off trades that don't make me want to hide under a rock. That's why I'm on the lookout for someone who's got the magic touch—not just with trading but with teaching it in a way that sticks.

I'm hoping to find that mentor who's game to throw me some lifelines, help me map out a strategy that actually holds water, and guide me through the nitty-gritty of live trading. Someone who's laid-back, easy to talk to, and has ridden the market rollercoaster without losing their cool.

If you've heard of anyone, have some wisdom to share, or know someone who might be the mentor I'm desperately searching for, please give me a shout. Also, I'm all in for any tips on spotting a great coach or making the most out of this journey.

Thanks a ton for listening to my little adventure here. Any insight or leads you've got would be golden.

Re: Options Trading Advice Needed

I understand you. I experienced something similar a couple of months ago. Perhaps the problem is that merely reading books doesn't motivate me or help much; it's more like entertainment. Later I found a website and questioned myself: Is David Jaffee legit? And I realized that it was a completely different story. Here, I was inspired by the experiences of other people and immediately signed up for David's free educational materials. And these two weeks changed my life! Thank you, David, it was definitely worthwhile. I plan on enrolling in his live trade alerts as well!