Return to Website

The CBS Children's Film Festival

Share your thoughts, info and questions on CCFF films.

For a complete list and description of every film shown,
with info on those available for purchase or download,
click on the CCFF logo at left.

But be sure and search the Forum before you post -
your answer may already be here!

The CBS Children's Film Festival
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Clips on YouTube

I found a bunch of clips on the YouTube website.
Just search CBSCFFestival. I wonder if this is something "official" to test the waters for possible re-release? Anyway, the clips brought back memories...enjoy.

Re: Clips on YouTube

Nothing official, it's just me. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/user/CBSCFFestival

That's great news, Phil. But why didn't you tell me?? I will add links right away, which should increase your views!

Well, let's just say this is my second try at putting up clips at that site. I wasn't going to mention it here until I had a backup in place, which should happen fairly soon. Meanwhile people can enjoy the clips that are there for now, there will be more to come.

OMG!!! Please post the whole version of the Little Wooden Horse!!!!!!!!PLEASE

That's great, Phil. I've added links to all the clips - if there are others, let me know. (I kept your name out of the clip reference - I'll add it if you want.)

Mark

Mark,

Thanks for the links on the front page, they should help to jog everyone's memories. I'll return the favor when I figure out how to configure my channel page. ;0

You're subscribed to my channel on Youtube, so you should receive notifications automatically whenever I add a clip. In fact, you probably received several today. :) If not, let me know, and I'll make sure to let you know when I update the channel.