A Bikers Forum

Post messages and reply to others in this forum. This is set up for friends of A Bikers Website and anyone else that would like to join in.... Talk about anything.

Password to the site is:

temp / entry

A Bikers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Site is being reworked

Morris

I would like to thank you for inviting me to join your elaborate group.Can't wait to see the Site upon completion.I am sorry to hear about what happened to Cherokee Rose.Although she may not be here physically,Mentally she's a part of every person who has run across her during the time She was present.Our Deepest Sympathy goes out to her Family members and Loved ones.

Skullster

Wheels of Freedom M/C

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Bear with the changes. There will be some dead links and pages that will change much in the next few months. I'm changing website building programs and it pretty much needs to be all redone. HELP! I need suggestions and would like for all to be part of it. I am planing on having some of the website private and some open to the public. Please us the forums and bookmark this site. Check back often for updates and please take part in the forums and suggestions. I would like the private area be for those who want to be part of this project and also ones who would like to know others with the same interests. That interest is

friendship, fun and support and the love for Harley's. Ownership of a Harley is NOT a requirement.

Re: Re: Site is being reworked

I can't wait either to get the inside site finnished. It takes alot of sittin' and it gets hard on the back.

The person that passed away was from Cherokee roses site. It was True Blue that passed away. You can go back to my main page and click on communities to join in on some of the activity there. Some good communities with lots of fun. Thanks for visiting again. Keep checking on the rebuild proccess.

Replying to:

Morris

I would like to thank you for inviting me to join your elaborate group.Can't wait to see the Site upon completion.I am sorry to hear about what happened to Cherokee Rose.Although she may not be here physically,Mentally she's a part of every person who has run across her during the time She was present.Our Deepest Sympathy goes out to her Family members and Loved ones.

Skullster

Wheels of Freedom M/C

Replying to:

Bear with the changes. There will be some dead links and pages that will change much in the next few months. I'm changing website building programs and it pretty much needs to be all redone. HELP! I need suggestions and would like for all to be part of it. I am planing on having some of the website private and some open to the public. Please us the forums and bookmark this site. Check back often for updates and please take part in the forums and suggestions. I would like the private area be for those who want to be part of this project and also ones who would like to know others with the same interests. That interest is

friendship, fun and support and the love for Harley's. Ownership of a Harley is NOT a requirement.