​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4
Author
Comment
Re: Publicity for The Love Tour & Album

Well that was different. I enjoyed it! A bit more detail on some suff. Liked the fans section . I don't think it was live, he was tweeting when it was on and in the studio they took his phone becasue it was interfering with the speakers.

Does anyone know if the Gaydar radio interview will
be on listen again only I was out and missed it.

You can download it from the Timeline now, Maggiemay.

Also, the Oxford one is now available on Listen Again.

Thanks Ladies for all the info about the radio interviews (it's hard to keep up )and particularly to Ro for all the downloads on the Timeline, much appreciated.

Well, in my humble opinion the Gaydar Radio interview was the best yet - so relaxed and funny! It does sound as though there will be no WE show this year, though - although, with Lee, who knows what will come next?

By the way, have you noticed the addition to his profile on Twitter. He has added: "Shamless plug!..... NEW ALBUM 'LOVE SONGS' out FEB 6th! UK tour from FEB 11th!!"

Does he mean shameless? or does he mean shamless

I agree A Liz, that and the first Radio Devon one, I liked that too.

Thanks Another Liz and Ro, have just listened to
the Gaydar radio interview, absolutely brilliant and
a nice long one as well.

Thanks ladies for all the info about the radio interviews. Having trouble keeping up.
A big thank you also to Ro

I have only just managed to catch up with our very busy 'Gorgeous Guy'
Some lovely interviews amongst them too...
He just keeps on getting better and better, doesn't he?...bless him.
My thanks ladies, and Ro for 'Timeline'...

You know you've Listened Again too often when .... you spend over half an hour listening again to Radio Suffolk's Friday schedule in the hope of hearing Lee's interview ... only to discover you've got it wrong, and it isn't being broadcast until today.

A/Liz - know the feeling - hope you didn't miss the first half of Radio Suffolk this afternoon...
The interview is in two parts during Stephen Foster's show... the next part is coming up around 3.15pm-3.30pm give or take a minute or two...

Crumbs! - they're playing Jene Pitney singing '24 Hours from Tulsa'...ooooh! remember that the first time around...ouch!...feeling old now...

Many thanks everyone, including Ro, for all the details and links

I still have loads to catch up on!

His interview is on again now...
Just played 'Falling!' mmmmm! a beautiful song!
The second part of the interview was quite short though...but now he's singing 'Hallelujah' Oh! WOW!...
Who else just loves that song?

Me! Me! Me!, Curly. Love it

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I do CL.

Mmmmm!...just had to listen to it again!

I realise now that the second part of the interview was longer than I first thought! LOL! really lovely though...

After all my Listening Again yesterday, I wasn't able to listen at all today - visitors. A treat in store by the sounds of things - and I love Halleluja too!

However, to make up, there's news of another one, thanks to Timeline.

From James Hoggarth on Twitter: On tomorrow's Evening Show (after 9) we'll chat to @leemeadofficial on @BBCLincolnshire @RadioHumberside. (95.9 FM)
Radio Humberside 'listen again' available after 10.00 pm.

Just been listening to BBC Radio Suffolk, lovely relaxed interview, and I just love "Hallejuah", and of coarse"Anthem".Still not sure on Falling Slowly.
Lee mentioned about doing another tour back end of year to Singapore & Hongkong. The Singaporeans will love him, i was there last September for a holiday, go there quite often, and they where showing "Wicked"
as from early this month,(with Aussie cast) they do like there musicals, so he will most likely do similiar songs to when he was in Japan.Would love to see him again, only ever seen him the one time live, so i will have to look out for when & if he will go to Singapore, its just over a 5hr flight for me from Perth WA.

Don't you love how we refer to 5-6-7 or more hour trips to see Lee as only. We all do it.

Apparently we missed one this morning. According to Timeline on Twitter (which also missed it), he was on High Peak Radio at 8.20 this morning. Any listeners by any chance? I expect they have Listen Again though.

Wow - a real treat in store here, ladies: The Gaydar Radio interview is on YouTube, with Lee live (at the time) in the studio

Gaydar Radio interview

Love it!

LEE: I don't know if gay men would find me attractive really.

Male DJ puts his hand up!

Thanks A/Liz that was great

One for Tuesday morning:
The Breeze breakfast show, at 8.30 am. This seems to be a south-west area channel, for Bristol/Bath and similar regions. 107.2FM or thereabouts (www.thebreeze.com to listen on line)

Oh, and mustn't forget Radio Lincolnshire tonight!!!

Great interview - nice to see Lee relaxed and enjoying it too...
Don't know about 'man boobs' LOL!...but his 'six pack' was pretty evident throughout Joseph!!!...
Not that I was concentrating on such details you understand!...
Thanks A/Liz for the 'heads up' on Radio Lincolnshire tonight and 'Breeze' tomorrow too.

I've just had a Google Alert from BBC Radio Derby, which says 'Lee Mead, flying machines and farming ...'

I've no idea if he's been on or is about to be on, or if in fact he was on days ago! I've lost the plot!!!

ETA: Listening NOW, and they've just mentioned him as up and coming shortly!!!! 104.5FM, or on line.

ETA again: In case I've got it wrong, here's the link to the relevant programme:

Linky thing

I think it may have been on earlier today and I'm listening to Listen Again. AARGH!!!!

IGNORE ALMOST ALL THE ABOVE!!

It IS Listen Again, and thanks to Ro (Timeline) who has solved it, it's on at 2hrs 15m 24s. PHEW!!!

These interviews are great - thanks to all concerned for the links.

He keeps mentioning SUMMER CONCERTS ..... venues, and dates please Lee, need to know so i can book my holidays.

Radio Lincolnshire - NOW!!!!

Ten minutes later - still waiting ......

I really liked the Radio Derby interview today. Lots of different questions in there compared to the similar ones from others. I loved his joke about preparing to go on stage.

I have just been listening to the interview on Radio Derby, and i found it to be one of the better ones.
The fella who was interviewing Lee had a nice repore with him, that makes a difference.
Love the way Lee says 'Im no Brad Pitt"
No you are much better looking than him, i don't know why so many people make a fuss about brad pitt.

LOL I agree Suejo.

Lee is on Breeze radio this morning at some time after 8.30 apparently.

With thanks to Ro, the Breeze interview is now on the Timeline (Listen Again and Download links).

Just listened to it - nice interview.

Now on Radio Derby. Aww, he's coming across really well.

"I never wanted to be famous!" That sums up Lee perfectly.

Betsy sounds quite the little Diva!

I listened to Breeze too and I think Lee went into auto pilot for those 5 questions..he answered the same as the Butler Baker Project

This isn't exactly publicity for the tour or CD but both are mentioned at the end, so it's worth putting on this thread.

I saw this mentioned on Twitter earlier, but didn't have the chance to look at it. However, Ro has, and here it is.

Apparently the Times were doing an article entitled "The tyranny of the to-do list" which ended with some 'How to write the perfect list' guidance and then several celebs' lists - and this is Lee's.

"Lee Mead’s list:

1. Learn to cook. Not just your basic lasagne and veg, but really well. This one may be on the to-do list for some time, but who knows? By the time I’m 60 I might be as good as Gordon Ramsay. I’m performing on Valentine’s Day this year and won’t get home until midnight, and Denise [van Outen] has insisted I cook for us the next day. I suggested we go for a meal instead, but she said no. It won’t be a la carte, but it will be a noble attempt.

2. Take my daughter Betsy to London Zoo – which I’m sure I’ll enjoy more than her. When you’re in a show you’re working six days a week, so you end up with masses to do on your day off.

3. Visit Italy. That one’s underlined on my list.

4. Paint the house, which will be a challenge. DIY isn’t my strong point, I could be better with a hammer.

Lee Mead’s album Love Songs is released on February 6. He begins his UK tour on February 11. leemead.co.uk"

Thanks A/Liz that was very interesting,very mean of Den expecting Lee to cook after working the night before his idea was better go out!!! Iam available if he needs lessons on painting I am very good at DIY

H U R R A Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The link for Lee's CD is now linked to his website on the album page!!

Just found this on Earthquake

Unfortunately the CD will not be available until around the 13th February due to manufacturing difficulties. Confirmation will be provided when the CDs are shipped.

Had an email from Lee's management today. They have
had a few production problems but the album will be
available soon. They also said Lee has been cast
in a programme and starts filming on Monday so they
say its all very, very manic for him at the moment.

I left the most important thing out, they said
it is a Lead Role.

Oh my word, Maggiemay. How exciting is that!!!! Unfortunate delay of the CD but hopefully they can make it work in time for selling at most venues, if not all. But fabulous news about another Telly programme - it's what he really wants right now. Fab, fab news!

Are you sure you've got that right Maggie, and its not a ham roll???

(sorry - couldn't resist! Been in hibernation for far to long!

WOW! what 'fab' news Maggiemay...maybe it's one of those recent castings he mentioned during the radio interviews....
I'm so excited for him, can't wait to find out what it is now!!!...
Sad about his delayed Album though...

yes you have been hibernating far too long !!!
Looking forward to seeing you again at one of the concerts - hopefully...

OMG how exciting!!!

(I hope it was ok to share that info with us. I must admit I always ask if its ok with them first).

Jazzylou, as long as we don't tweet him about it
I am sure it is fine. Just wait for him to announce it himself.

That's fabulous news, thanks for sharing Maggie May

Thanks maggiemay that is fantastic!!!!! just have to hope the date of it is when I am home

Oh my goodness Thanks very much maggiemay. This is just what he said he wanted, bless him. How wonderful.
Acer, if you aren't at home when it's shown you could record it.

LOL maggiemay, he always jokes about his fans know about things before he does. I wonder when we will find out 'officially'

1 2 3 4