​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4
Author
Comment
Re: Publicity for The Love Tour & Album

After all the snow clearing,(Yuk!) and snowball fighting fun this morning, what a lovely
way to rest weary bones, listening to our gorgeous Lee on the radio this afternoon!...

WOW!...SQUEE!...THUD!...a fabulous interview indeed.
Wasn't it great to hear so many of Lee's songs, both old and new, played this afternoon too?...
Well done Lee, and well done Power Radio.
'Hat's off' to you both...
Thanks for the 'head-ups' on this one A/Liz, and 'Timeline on Twitter'...

That was wonderful! I'm feeling totally spoilt!

Does anyone know which day Lee is on Gabby Channel 5 this coming week ,thank you

All the publicity is paying off. Love Songs is now number 4 in the Amazon hot new releases chart!! Whoo hoo!

Nice to see Lee's concert tour advertised in
the diary column in this week's OK magazine.

OK magazine, that sounds really good!

Great to see Love Songs is No.4 in Amazon's pre-sale charts!

Looking forward to This Morning tomorrow and Gabby on Friday!

Great to see all the publicity and hard work Lee has put in is paying off.

Someone has uploaded the promo vid clips:-

LINKY THING

Thanks for that,Ringer also has them on another thread

Thanks for that Jo,
I think some of the shots have a Tv advert feel to them. I can see Anthem as a Car advert where the guy parks his car one side of the Themes, goes to walk up the steps to 'I cross over borders (bridges) stops and sings 'How can I leave her?' as he goes back to his beloved car and drives over the bridge in stead....lol

Woozie he could certainly make a bunch of money if someone decided to do that, with him of course.

Here is a link to my facebook page, I've put 4 pics on there of todays interview.

Fblink

Those without fb may not be able to see.

Jazzy I can't see it says currently unavailable

Dos it. They are all there. I might try putting them into a pb account then. Got some good ones.

Just had an email from Amazon to say my Love Songs
cd has now been despatched and it should arrive
on Monday.

I checked on Amazon.co.uk tonight and the album is currently unavailabe - they have run out of copies. Its still there for download as MP3. But isn't that the best news.

Hope Earthquake ship their orders soon!!

Run out??!! Well I hope that that means that they have sold lots rather than they didn't have enough to sell. Hopefully they will get it back in stock quickly.

This is a lovely review from a fan (I think one of Louises) from Manchester last night

Link

Love it!

Just been looking at the extra photos ( the ones with the code) I could be wrong but aren't some of them taken round Cleopatra's needle? That is where the last scene of LASC was set. Perhaps anyone who has a better knowledge of the Embankment area could tell me if I am right.

Not sure Cassie, but it looks like it, with the Sphinx in the background.

Yes Cassie, it is set around Cleopatra's needle. He filmed the vids during breaks from Legally Blonde so couldn't go too far.

It seems ages since we talked about Lee appearing on radio shows, but he's on another one tomorrow (no idea if it's live or recorded, though):

Sile Seoige on Newstalk - 106-108 FM, 12.00-2.00 pm, Saturday 18th Feb.

Linky thing

In case you missed it, Lee was on Talksport Radio this morning (he tweeted a heads up 10 mins before he was on). It's on Listen Again (details on the Timeline), but as a brief synopsis they played a track from the wrong album (plus a bit of Anthem at the end), the presenter managed to blag a couple of tickets for Lee's Bristol gig and Lee talked about .... football!

In the meantime, he's due on Newstalk shortly:

Link

I would imagine that to be his favorite interview of the lot - talking about footie! Heaven!! (for him, not necessarily for us, lol)

Thanks to Lee just tweeting, he's on Newstalk in 20 minutes (i.e. approx 1.20 pm).

I am stupid I read Lee's tweet wrong I went on to Newstalk and sat waiting for 1hr and 1/2, I missed talksport and now I can't get it on listen again I don't know why?

Lee tweeted a few mins ago that he was going to be live on BBC Radio Bristol. Presumably it will be available for those wanting to Listen Again.

You can listen again on BBC Radio Bristol Afternoon Show. The interview begins at 1.33.40. Unfortunately Lee was not in the studio but was stuck in traffic in a van with some of the band. He did the interview by phone so not the best sound quality. It was quite funny though as the band were making comments in the background.
He said that he would be in episode 4 of the Bedlam series.

Forgot to say last night that LMAS had a mention. The presenter called it a 'professional looking outfit'. Well done Kirsten!
Also Fix You was played at the end of the interview.
He sounded very relaxed & was clearly having a lot of fun with the others in the van - even if it was taking hours to get to Bristol.

Lee's version of 'Anthem' was played on Elaine Paige's radio show this afternoon and she mentioned the album and tour.

Earlier in the show, the Joseph's Coat song was played, featuring Jason Donovan. I have to say, he sounds so weak compared to Lee. It's only when you hear Jason that you appreciate how good Lee was!

Liza Minelli's version of New York, 'New York' was also played - though after listening to Lee's version many times, the correct lyrics were a bit jarring! I missed the melty shoes!

1 2 3 4