Comment
Re: White Jeans 24

I remember it well A/Liz - LOL!...

BTW...I have managed to get 'Mr Magic Motor Mechanics and Electrical Engineers'
(There were four of them altogether!!!... )...to double check
the electrics...don't fancy another re-run of the 'Hayes Pyjama fiasco'

What has he been up to???
I came into the kitchen to find him trying to make a Avocado & banana smoothie.
he forgot to put the lid on the smoothie maker & the kitchen work surfaces are now a lovely shade of green.

I think that I will make him poached egg & avocado on toast.
Have you seen how many avo's are here? he must have bought a job lot

I think you're right Joan, I've even found a stash in one
of the Boss's CK drawers this morning!...
During my regular check!...of ALL his clothes!...you understand!!!

How did he ever believe it was a secrete place?

His CK's have all turned a brighter shade of green too, so it's another for me this morning...

Oh no, not a job lot. That means the WJ staff will be expected to help him eat them up, you know the Boss doesn't like waste. Perhaps it's a new diet he's trying out.

It gets worse, I'm afraid, ladies. He's discovered that avocados have skin softening properties, and can be used as a face mask!!! When I went in to give him his morning decrumple, his face was covered in green goo, and he was reading a men's grooming magazine!!! I've only just recovered from the shock .... well, it did take a while to remove said green goo from his curls (he is a bit messy ) ... well, that's my story, anyhow!

The Staff Outing to Horsham did not disappoint, or pass without incident. The Boss was in fine form (words will have to be had with C/Liz, though, as a button popped on his shirt towards the end of his performance - C/Liz, why were the other buttons not sewn on in similar fashion? )

Anyhow, after the show we planned to visit a local hostelry to partake of the odd cup of cocoa. However, Mine Host took an instant dislike to our quiet little group and promptly barred us from his establishment (well, to be precise, called time before we could get our orders in). None of our pleadings and persuasive chat worked, Mr Jobsworth would not be moved. We do not give up lightly, of course, and discovered there was a One Stop at the station which sold suitable refreshments. So ten minutes later, there we were, waving bottles of wine and other beverages through the window, as we made our way back to our hotel.

A party ensued, this time in C/Liz'z boudoir. Chairs were moved in, just like Hayes. We are getting the hang of this now, and bowls of Maltesers, Pringles, crisps etc were quickly produced, with no need to deprive hotel staff of their daily repast. Finally, when the party ended in the early hours, we opened the door, with one of our group pushing out her large chair, straight into the arms of a long haired young man! He promptly offered to lend a hand, but it literally was one hand, as the other was in plaster. It transpired he worked in the hotel, and admitted he had never seen anything like our goings on in all his time there. What a sheltered life he must have led!

It was lovely to have a mini staff meet & a bit of a catch up last night
we must do it again sometime. maybe Wales next time?

Yes, nice to have a catch up Joan, I'm sure we'll see you in .
Better get the headache tabs, lots of water and anything else we can ready for the Boss when he gets back next week, think he might need it for his hang over after this weekend

Lovely to talk to you at the 'MM Staff mini-meet' Joan,

Oooooh! I agree AnnieB...hope our Sue has a huge stock of 'medicinal extras' lined up for the Boss next week. I wonder how he is today though???...Suffering one of these I wouldn't wonder!
Enjoy the rest of Sunday everyone

Morning ladies

Nice to be back in Cardiff Bay after our travels last week isn't it. The Penthouse is looking good and the Marina is full of boats all looking enviously at the Boss's beautiful yacht.
I must admit the sight of him in his white shorts and knee length socks lounging on the deck, with his sailors cap tipped sideways on the curls is a sight to see !!

It was lovely to see you Joan also Sunny-mead and our pirate Petrus while on our travels in Guildford last week. Glad you were able to join our staff meeting
I can't get some of my smilles today. My pirate has gone missing, plus my sailors hat

We certainly enjoyed our after show parties as always. We have mastered the bedroom scene now. No.....I mean the art of moving furniture from one room to another and the provision of drinks and nibbles. Horsham tried to scupper us regarding drinks but we neatly side stepped the unhelpful barman and boosted the profits of the local Stop and Shop. We stopped and we shopped and returned post haste with our booty and the fun commenced.

LOTM has had his H&BFL checks this morning and is FIT FIT FIT. I gave him a very intensive going over and he is in tip top condition. He told me all about the relaxing spa treatment he had over the weekend and how he enjoyed chilling out sipping iced water with a slice of lime and dining on salad etc. These calm, quiet weekend are so good for him aren't they, just recharging his batteries for the week ahead.
Have a lovely day everyone.

Evening Ladies

Thanks SueC, good hear that LOTM is enjoying relaxing in Cardiff and you can vouch for him being in peak condition

As you say we have the after show parties down to a fine art. I can't help remembering the gallant young man who said to a staff member "Would you like a hand with that? I've only got one!" I hasten to add the other hand and arm was encased in a plaster cast. The sight of so many chairs being pushed along corridors at 1am will live with him forever

HeHe. We bumped into that gallant young man earlier in the evening Joem, whilst in the process of moving chairs, he did a double take and said "I won't ask", and we advised him that it was best if he didn't!!

I don't know if any of you noticed, but the face of the man behind the counter in the One Stop shop was a picture, when at ****o'clock his emporium was descended on by such a beauteous bevy of womanhood in its prime, seeking beverages and nibbles to satisfy their nocturnal cravings. I watched as he looked up from his newspaper, took of his glasses, raised his eyebrows, and stepped back in total disbelief - it was soooo funny.

Just to add to this, I think I was first out of said emporium, clutching my bottle of pink under my arm as to the manor born, to be confronted by a gaggle of concerned looking student types, the opening comment of their leader being, "Blimey! Leave some for us!"

Well, it's all going on down in the Bay tonight. MV Seaduction has been surrounded by armed warships, even the Presidential helicopter has been spotted overhead, and poor (I can't believe I just said 'poor' ) Petrus's old sloop has been impounded. Thank goodness LOTM is tucked up in bed in the Penthouse, happily listening to the radio. Annie, you'd better get every flag out known to NATO flying on the MV Seaduction, we don't want to be the cause of an international incident!

And if anyone could cause an accidental international incident, it would be you ladies.

Who, us? Can't think what you mean, Lin!

MV Seaduction has been scrubbed to within an inch of her seafaring existence - as has LOTM, who has had the decrumple of his life and is now in full dress uniform and taking the salute during the flypasts overhead. There is also a long queue of female naval officers and cadets forming around the mooring - I think there was a bit of a misunderstanding when it was announced everything was ready for inspection, as it's the Boss they have all come to inspect. I think it will be OK, though, as Bumfluff is circling the Poop Deck and keeping a close eye on things .....

I've just poked my head around the kitchen door in the Penthouse and it's like a scene from Bake Off - everything is white, including LOTM, who is smothered in flour, but very pleased with himself as he is baking an ENORMOUS cake (ignore the chicken, that was a 'red herring') for Joan, as it's her birthday and he didn't want her to have to make her own! Aw! He's so thoughtful! He may also have a big surprise for you later, Joan! In the meantime, and tea will be served this afternoon in the drawing room.

Oh my goodness what a wonderful surprise to wake up to this morning.
I have a feeling that the celebrations will last the whole weekend.

Sounds like a good plan to me Joan...

Happy Birthday

and enjoy the rest of your day...

Happy Birthday Joan, hope it is a really lovely Big Surprise
from the LOTM

'Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Joem
Happy Birthday to you'

Ooooh! what a beautiful voice the LOTM has this morning!!!

As you may have guessed it's another very 'Special Birthday' for one of our lovely member's of staff today, but shhhh!!!!!.... please don't tell anyone, our LOTM has decided to organise her party on his dream boat' 'The MV Seduction'
He has his jeans rolled up to his knees and his captain's hat
on already Joyce!!! ...woo! hoo!
I think you may be in for quite a surprise later!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day Joyce, and I'm sure the LOTM will follow that by a fabulous weekend too!...

Joem ! As C/Liz has said, we have moved to the MV "Seaduction" for today's celebrations. As you are resident flower arranger, the Boss has decided to be YOUR flower arranger for the day, and has decked out the cabins and lounges with displays of every colour and size you could imagine (not sure some of the colour combinations work, but he's done his best , bless him ). (not sure how that last one got there!!) Yet more will be served later .....

....And I sneaked in and put up the (phew, I'm safe with those this morning ), think they might have got a bit soggy though as there was a storm with lightning over MV Seaduction last night, kept the LOTM awake .
Joem , have a great day and weekend , that looks amazing.

I hope you weren't up all night, Annie, waiting to find out which flags to fly!

I did get an assortment ready, just in case, but not needed in the end

Evening Ladies. Everywhere is looking very festive with the flags flying and masses of flowers , some say that men are the best flower arrangers, say no more. A beautiful bouquet has arrived at staff quarters for me but I am not telling who it is from nudge, nudge, wink, wink, to use a well known saying.

What a day it has been. Afternoon tea was very enjoyable what will this evening bring I wonder

It was lovely to meet up with all you lovely ladies on Saturday.
I was on my very best behaviour as you could see I had my minder in tow.

Joem thanks for sharing your delish with us.

Emergency!!! Mistress of the Robes urgently needed in the Boss's quarters - he's throwing a of beetroot-like proportions!

you lot will go to any lengths to get his fave T **** off him

Just in case anyone is concerned, LOTM is undergoing an intense medical check after last night's episode. Yes, we know it was filmed months ago, but you can't be too careful about such things. I mean, we wouldn't want his handlebars to be bent!

Phew! Mr Bravenet was trying to stop me from putting up the flags in honour of AnnieB's birthday (LOTM has kindly given her the day off), but I think I made it in time. Annie, he says he will see you behind the poop deck on the MV Seaduction later today. . Shhh - best keep the noise down, though, he's had a bad night ....

Thanks A/Liz, naughty Mr Bravenet. The flags look splendid, you obviously got up early, was it windy climbing up the mast? . I'm looking forward to meeting the LOTM tonight , must be why he didn't sleep, too busy planning my surprise

Happy Birthday AnnieB. Hope the LOTM has a nice surprise in store
for you this evening.

Need any directional help, finding the 'poop deck' and the LOTM tonight AnnieB???
Number one volunteer at your service!!!
I was quite good at orienteering!

or...

we could always ask Sunny-mead to lend us her Ace! 'Sat Nav'
(sorry Sunny-mead - couldn't resist that little joke!!! )

Hope you are still enjoying your special day AnnieB...

'Happy Birthday'

Thanks maggiemay, I've left the out if you'd like a .
How kind of you Curly Liz to offer to help me find the poop deck and the LOTM but sure I'll have no problem finding it and him on my own , you go off to bed, I know you need your sleep

...always willing to make an exception for the Boss! !!!!

I'm asleep...honest!!!

zzz zzz zzz zzz

It was lovely to see you all at Wycombe.

Lovely to see you, too, Joan

Hope you've recovered a bit now Joan, you'll be alright tomorrow 'beside the seaside'

Morning ladies

Lovely to see you too Joan. He was FIT FIT FIT wasn't he...phew !!!! Even though I have been so caught up in RL I have continued with the H&BFL checks every single day. It certainly kept me going and he didn't seem to mind.... I don't think he realised I was doing them

Girls, we must band together in Clacton to do his Flu Jab
All hands on deck for that procedure Do you remember last year when we had to pin him down and he, ummm, wasn't very compliant to say the least. Perhaps we should try the element of surprise this year. Sort of grab and jab ???
Actually, that would reduce us all to tears wouldn't it. Lets be gentle with him

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside
I hope to see you ladies later

What's going on?
It looks as if we might be getting some new Christmas decorations
it will be all hands on deck to get this place ship shape for Christmas.

BAUBLES

PIRATE ALERT

Well, "someone" has been decorating all by himself ... so pleased he's shown us all his baubles.

Now, I know we left a menagerie behind in MM, but I don't recall we had a reindeer ....

https://twitter.com/leemeadofficial/status/537310652423892993/photo/1

I've just had word from MM that there is a very disgruntled pawing his way around the stables. Not only is LOTM playing a character called "Prince" (as in Charming), but there are real ponies on stage!

Fans of the SPFD ("Shocking Pink Feather Duster!) as used extensively in MM will be delighted to know that it is being prolifically used by the Boss in Cardiff - only now it is the Shocking PURPLE Feather Duster!

Well that should tickle our fancy

1 2 3