Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Author
Comment
Re: White Jeans 24

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all MM Staff, Friends and our wonderful LOTM

Here's hoping for a happy, healthy and successful 2015

Happy New Year MM Staff and thank you for all the entertaining posts.

Happy New Year to LOTM X

3 days late (oops) but Happy 2015 to all MM Staff, visitors and everyone .

Happy New Year to all you lovely ladies
Thanks for making the place Sp ick & span & making it a very happy place to visit.

Well, the place looks resplendent this morning - because it's Curly Liz's birthday!!! C/Liz The flags are out, the are piled up in the hall, and will be served this afternoon - and LOTM has a little something for you later on

What a splendid job you've done this morning A/Liz. Curly Liz , that looks good. The LOTM has gone to the studio, but he'll help you drink it when he gets back.

Thank you so much ladies...I am in your debt...

I think a little 'Pinot G' is on the cards for later...

A lovely surprise from 'The Boss' earlier too! A/Liz...[surprize]

Let's party!!!!!

Hmmmm! Wonder what the lovely surprise was ..........

As it's a special day, thought I should dust off the bunting and hang it up in WJ to celebrate a certain little Lady's Birthday. There's lots of , , and of course a for the . .

... and more and jelly and plus generous glasses of ... oops, that's just for MM staff!

Yum!!! Everywhere is looking bright and partyish Annie

Good morning ladies, it's very early and quite quiet here at the moment, although I do believe I've just heard 'The Boss' humming

'Some Enchanted Evening'

Maybe he's getting ready to serenade our A/Liz on her BIRTHDAY today.

Happy Birthday

Get the flags out Annie Lol!...I feel a day of celebration coming on!!!!!

Hope you have a good one A/Liz...

Wow, you were up and about early this morning Curly. I know, you've places to visit and things to do .

I've put the out, A/Liz . I've left the out and there's a nice if anyone calls. Like the look of that from the LOTM, wonder what it is

Our bunting's getting a bit tatty now after all these years, so I think I'll go and buy some new ones, ready for next month.

ALiz. I have just finished decorating your and I have made sure the is ready.
I think someone is going to pop your cork later on
Have a fantastic day xx

Joan. A/Liz, have fun

Thank you for your good wishes, ladies. Ooh!!! Let the cork popping commence!!!

Phew, well that's me for the sack then, how could I be late putting up the up for the LOTM's Birthday . LOTM, hope it's a fabulous one with lots of good . Must be time with and a . The on ice if anyone pops in.

I think you got away with it, Annie, he had a bit of a lie-in , then dashed straight off out to brunch. I think he's got a lot on today .. mind you, I expect he'll be ready for a drop of later on, when we can give him our .

Ooh, the looks nice - do you think he'd miss a slice?

LOTM. Everywhere is looking great, well done Annie. You have some lovely lined up for later A/Liz. and sounds yummy

On this day, 14 July 2007 I saw LOTM "live" for the first time at the preview and first Saturday matinee of Joseph. I was completely bowled over then.... and the rest, as they say, is history

I hope to see you ladies in Camberley today

Nice to see you (and friends) Joan. Hope you all noticed I had been up all night at Camberley prior to the concert putting up bunting across the streets ready for the LOTM's arrival . I was quite tired afterwards I can tell you .

There is no doubting your expert handy work AnnieB.
The bunting was very welcoming. The hen party seemed impressed as well

We did indeed notice, Annie, you decorated Camberley in style. LOTM was most impressed. No wonder you were exhausted, hoisting them up that flagpole all night.

A question . . . why did none of you ladies tell us about that little *incident* in Singapore??

I know you all are very discreet, but some things you just have to share.

we ordered the snow machine at the Garrick xmas concert last year we were hoping for a repeat performance. Unfortunately LOTM didn't think it suitable for the West End

Oh the humiliation! Oh the embarrassment! LOTM never wanted this mentioned as it was to protect US ... we thought this would never come to light, but, now that it has, I feel we have to confess that we were also dancing on podiums amidst the fake snow He only stripped off as a decoy ....

*ahem* Nice decoy

well done A Liz

Mayhem in MM this morning. Not one, but two birthdays to celebrate.

to our lovely flower arranger Joem and to Joan

LOTM has kindly arranged to sing at a concert in your honour tonight, and who knows, he may have a few surprises hidden away for you both ......

Ooh, it's nice to be back in MM for the day (and, look, we're by the seaside now!)

It's decorated to within an inch of its life, as C/Liz has a special birthday today! . LOTM has a special surprise for you later ..... oh yes he has! ...... (sorry about that, still in panto mode!)

C/Liz have a lovely day

Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

Awww! everywhere looks absolutely splendid - Thank you so much A/Liz

and thank you Sunnymead for my special cake...'Calorie free' of course!!!

Had quite a busy day today, one way and another, have received flowers, very special cards and good wishes, from really lovely friends too.
Thank you all so much.

Having a special meal out for my Birthday on Saturday - so really looking forward to that too...

phew, a bit late, but Curly Liz, hope it was a good one. Didn't put the bunting out as it's a bit tatty now, have to invest in a new set now we have a nice new home .

I recon the sea breeze will play havoc with the bunting & the flag pole is wobbling in this wind.
But the views from the balcony are stunning
The view of the him lazing on the balcony is not bad either

Blimey, we can't have a wobbly flagpole! Thank you for bringing it to our attention, Joan. All hands on deck (as it were) to secure it - health and safety issues, you understand ....

Couldn't let this important day go by without bringing the (in)famous WJ thread back to the top!

We have relocated once more, this time to sunny Essex, where LOTM's new pad is the penthouse suite (of course!) in Sarfend Towers overlooking the sea. As it's his birthday, all the bunting is out in time honoured fashion, with several bunches of for good measure. As he is in Sheffield, they will be special long life balloons, so that nothing goes limp before his return .....

One of the features of this thread is booze and cake, and no birthday would be complete without it, so help yourselves, ladies -

Just as well you're on the ball A/Liz, I got lost trying to find our new abode yesterday - the satnav packed up . You certainly made everywhere look lovely for a birthday celebration. The birthday boy's very quiet this morning, think he might be nursing a sore head . Still, he's got the day to recover before he's due back on stage tonight. . Plenty of left if anyone's interested.

It's certainly HOT HOT HOT in Sarfend Towers today.
It always is when he is at home relaxing on the balcony topping up his tan.

1 2 3