General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Epsom on Sunday

Thanks for that, YN Sue!:relaxed:

Hi! Yes, that was me. What a lovely message. What a night and, yes, my friend was blown away. 18 months ago,I could just make it to the Palladium for panto but I have nosedived! Panic set in. I 'did'Joseph 5 times, West End Men x 2, Christmas concerts x 3 (fell backwards on the escalator at Waterloo East en route to the Barbican and nearly trapped my hand but I wasn't going to miss the concert), etc. Am pretty sure that my daughter and I saw him in Raoul in Phantom years ago; remember saying to her; "Isn't that young man with the curly hair brilliant? ". The one time I didn't buy a programme but timescale fits!!

So, a no-brainer when Lee comes within 3 miles of my house!

Just been listening to Hugh Jack man singing 'From Now On'and Lee is worth 10 of him!

Amanda from? Holland/Belgium (sorry, i know they are different countries! )I have spoken to you twice over the years, and apparently you were 5 seats in, at the other end of row CD, so, a belated hello.
Great evening.

See you all again one day!

My pleasure! I forgot to add Wicked and Chitty to that list on my response to Annie B! How amazing was his Caractacus Potts interpretation!

A bit late responding to your last post Sue, loved both Lee's Fiyero in Wicked and definitely agree about Caractacus Potts in Chitty, would have loved him to have been in that longer - ah well. Can see you're a true Lee fan:grinning: I'll look out for you if Lee comes to a venue near you. Bye :wave:

Thanks so much for checking in with us, YASue. How lovely of Lee to schedule a concert gig close to you. :wink: I wish he'd schedule one close to me someday . . . :slightly_smiling_face: