​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Epsom on Sunday

Thanks so much for checking in with us, YASue. How lovely of Lee to schedule a concert gig close to you. :wink: I wish he'd schedule one close to me someday . . . :slightly_smiling_face:

Re: Epsom on Sunday

Hi! Yes, that was me. What a lovely message. What a night and, yes, my friend was blown away. 18 months ago,I could just make it to the Palladium for panto but I have nosedived! Panic set in. I 'did'Joseph 5 times, West End Men x 2, Christmas concerts x 3 (fell backwards on the escalator at Waterloo East en route to the Barbican and nearly trapped my hand but I wasn't going to miss the concert), etc. Am pretty sure that my daughter and I saw him in Raoul in Phantom years ago; remember saying to her; "Isn't that young man with the curly hair brilliant? ". The one time I didn't buy a programme but timescale fits!!

So, a no-brainer when Lee comes within 3 miles of my house!

Just been listening to Hugh Jack man singing 'From Now On'and Lee is worth 10 of him!

Amanda from? Holland/Belgium (sorry, i know they are different countries! )I have spoken to you twice over the years, and apparently you were 5 seats in, at the other end of row CD, so, a belated hello.
Great evening.

See you all again one day!