Return to Website

The CBS Children's Film Festival

Share your thoughts, info and questions on CCFF films.

For a complete list and description of every film shown,
with info on those available for purchase or download,
click on the CCFF logo at left.

But be sure and search the Forum before you post -
your answer may already be here!

The CBS Children's Film Festival
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Johnstown Monster

Yes. You can contact me at cbscffREMOVETHISPART@gmail.com

Thanks, Phil! I've added a link to your email adress on the main CCFF page for TJM and MHK.

Thanks to Phil we can all now enjoy a truly great childrens' film. The Film still holds up and the transfer is beautiful.

He Folks...Guess what...I was the one who originally started this thread about the Johnstown Monster and I still don't have a copy of it! I know that Phil was able to get the film on Ebay and he transferred it to DVD. Can someone who knows Phil or bought it from him, let me know how to reach Phil so I can get a copy of it? Or if you have a copy of the DVD can you make me a copy? There's 2 of us who want it...thanks!
DAniel W.

Did you email Phil using the address in his post above?

>Can someone who knows Phil or bought it from him, let me know how to reach Phil so I can get a copy of it? Or if you have a copy of the DVD can you make me a copy? There's 2 of us who want it...thanks!
DAniel W.

I received your email and answered it. The ball's now in your court. :)

Re: Johnstown Monster- Mr. Knibbles

Do you still have Mr.Knibbles on 16mm ? Have you ever made A transfer of it to Video ? Also would you be willing to sell it? Let me know, Thanks, Luke

Hello Phil,

I am doing research for a forthcoming book on collecting Irish Movies and I'm very anxious to obtain a copy of "The Johnstown Monster" if at all possible. Please can you let me know if it is still available?

Best wishes.

David

Sure. I'll email you when I return home.

P.

Hello Phil... I too would love to obtain a copy of the Johnstown Monster. Please let me know if this is still possible. I have been searching for a long time and finally came across this thread. This is just one of those little childhood memories i would really enjoy sharing now that i have children of my own.

Thanks

john

Check your email. :)

Hi Phil

Are you still able to send copies of the johnstown monster? Would love one if you could - me and my sisters have been looking for this for years!

Thanks

Yes. :)

Hi, I have been looking for the Johnstown Monster DvD for several years. I was wondering if I could get a copy of the dvd from you.
Looking forward to hearing from you,

Bridget Gander

Hi Bridget,

Yes, I can send you a copy of the DVD. Just send me an e-mail at the address referenced above (minus the REMOVETHISPART) and we can set up the arrangements.

iv sent you a email buddy

sniperwolf_432003@hotmail.com

ok it wnt let me email you it keeps saying that it failed for whatever reason

if you could please email me

sniperwolf_432003@hotmail.com

Amazing! Me too! I can still sing the song and was mystified by the show as a kid. I am also looking for it and found you. I am 47.