Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Selling Out / For Sale

The the General Lee and Wilson 1000 are sold pending pick up as well as the the chain link kennels.

All the Alpha Collars have been SOLD but the Alpha tracking box is still for sale. I'll take $450 for the Alpha box and the Long Range Attenna for your truck. Also comes with quick connects.

Nitrous has been sold pending pick up and payment.

Beetle Juice and Jane are sold pending pick up and payment. Rest of the dogs are still for sale.

Not going to hold anymore dogs. I had someone that was suppose to come this morning and buy a dog I told him I would hold till this morning and didn't show up. The rest of the dogs first ones to put the money in my hands get the dogs.

If Nitrous, Jane, Beetle Juice aren't picked and paid for will go back up for sale.

Cash and carry. Can't do part now and part later. Hate to be like that but I need the money now and to move the dogs. Also will not negotiate on price. I feel everything is worth what it's priced for and are at a fair prices.

Coming to get kryptonite Sunday

I just meet a boy that gave me the money to hold Kriptonite and Breeze and is coming to pick them up Sunday. Sorry Jamie. I am in a situation where I got to move dogs quickly as possible. And someone burned me this morning and never showed up.

Hey Chris I'm looking for a good kinda young female I can run and then maybe breed to. Michael can you call me 803 410 2505

All the dogs are sold.

Only thing I have left is the alpha box and the long range Attenna for the truck. I will take $425 for the box and attenna.

Everything is SOLD