​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4
Author
Comment
Re: Lee in Plymouth panto - Robin Hood!

Got round to writing a revue at last.

After a fairley stress free journey, with just one hold up outside Reading with flood water on the points we proceded to Plymouth. Arrived plesed to find sunshine and no floods ! we took a taxi to oour Hotel left our cases and hotfooted it to the Theatre which was just a few yards away.

Matinee. Realy enjoyed the how different from last year more of a knockabout show not as sophisticated as last years JB. Bobby Davro was excellent worked his socks off I dont know how he manages 2 shows a day and keeps smiling !! Lee as Robin ? well what can I say wonderfull perhaps. he was in good voice his timing in the comedy spots he was well "spot on" and the tights were deserving of a mention on their own !!!!!
We wnt round to the stage door at the end of the performace and found we were the only ones there Lee came out and actually came strait over to us beaming away and gave a hug and a kiss to me. (Cassie can tell you of her experience here )He looks great and is obviously enjoying himself which was lovely to see. Had a lovely chat of which I can remember very little as I see to get "meadmushed on these occasions.
We had alovely meal at the Bella Italia which is only steps from the Theatre if anyone is f going down in the next couple of weeks.

Evening Show . I enjoyed this even more than the matinee very good audience who reall entered into the spirit. I was not that keen on Maid Marion as she reminded me of V. Beckham !! but thats just me I am sure she has her share of followers.
We managed to talk to Lee again after the show as we were the only ones again. Cassie asked if he would be doing any more concerts this year, well we know the answer to that now !
Altogether a fab, Day Lovely to see our Lee looking his old self.
We managed a quick trip to Plymouth Ho before Breakfast.
I am looking forward to seeing the last show on the 25th although I can only do the Matinee as care is difficult. Not got a good seet either as we were Row A last week which cant be beaten, but will be happy for another glimps of Lee.
Brought my little grandson a light sabre (they dont have bows @ arrows just light sabres !!! Lee showed his fencing skills with it at the SD.
Hope This has not gone on too long. It was a lovely lovely day.

It was indeed Maggie!! Surprised I managed to speak at all after that greeting.

Lovely review, Maggie!

Thanks for reviews from the brainmushed!

Thanks for your review Maggie.
I am pleased that you enjoyed the Panto & managed to meet Lee.

However I don't think negative opinions about Lee's co stars should be posted on a public forum.

I went to see Robin Hood before Xmas & I thought the whole cast was brilliant
I am looking forward to seeing it again on the last day.

Cassie I am looking forward to reading your review.

I want to write a review but I think it would be difficult to do without spoilers. May give it a go soon.

I'm sure that you could describe his Meadyness & how luscious he looks & sounds.

How about putting it into another thread with SPOILERS (or POSSIBLE SPOILERS) in the heading?

OK, might give it a go later!

I'm pleased you had such a great day Maggie.
Thanks for the review.

Love this pic from their Murder Mystery cast party last night:

Peach Coyne ☮ @mazcoyne 4h
@BobbyDavro1 @leemeadofficial @FabioFabs88 @DaniOreilly @mharper31 @shauncritten @billymalpass @ChrisNorton17...... pic.twitter.com/czOoV13SSX

...cont. @tedcourt @willgoold1 @CourtGeorge_x @sophamilton @SallieBLawless (see above pic hehe) #spaghettibologneseandmurdermysterynight 😍❤✌

https://twitter.com/mazcoyne/status/426283957819559936/photo/1

Great pic PKP! The cast seem to enjoying themselves in Plymouth don't they?

Loved this tweet from someone who (I think) has been chaperoning the kids in the panto:

@plymkids: @tedcourt @TRPlymouth Everyone at the theatre will miss the cast of Robin Hood who've been the nicest & most talented panto cast ever.

1 2 3 4