​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Author
Comment
White Jeans 24

Time to move home, we've been here over 2 years though . We're now residing in Cardiff Bay for the time being (there's lovely ). For any newbies, this thread is mainly ummm ....drivel.... with just a few R/L references to people/funny incidents that have made us laugh on our travels following the LOTM round the country for the last 7 years .

photo 2jch6wn-2-1.jpg

Re: White Jeans 24

Thought I had better bring the welcome photo of the cake and the Mega Posh Penthouse to the new home.

The LOTM made short work of the cake nothing left but a few crumbs,
and the photo.
He will need to a few more times round the bay to work that lot off

Welcome to Mead Marina photo 4e6c50a9-15bf-4334-b9e4-fb54be32df3e_zps62baa876.jpg

Thanks for moving us Annie
It's nice here sipping & admiring the view

I'll second that Chief Joan it is an amazing view.

Thank you Annie for that lovely smooth move to our new location.
You are indeed our Ace 'Executive Controller of Relocation' and Phew! what a location this time!...

Thank you too Sunnymead...that's a great photo of the Boss's new 'Mega Pad' and 'Posh Yacht'... so clever.

Thank you for closing up WJ23, you do it with such style and panache. I don't know what we'd do without you.
...With all the running around you'll have to do in this huge 'Mega Posh Pad' you'll be back to in no time!...
Tee! hee!... it'll also mean a 5/2 (minus cheese) diet for you for awhile as well though! Lol!

Well, I must away to the Boss's 'Dressing Suite' now...much work still to do, and he has indicated that he will require an inspection later! eeek!...so I'd better get a 'shifty' on.
Have a lovely day everyone

it's not that I'm jealous or anything....

yours:

Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

mine:

Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

(taken at my secret Paradise hideaway down in the Gower...)

but I call it my home

welcome to the Marina WJs, let the battles commence....

brilliant!...'I name these ships'...etc etc!!!
"May God Bless all who sail in them"!!!LOL!

Not much to worry about there then ladies!
The LOTM's 'real baubles' will be safe enough!...LOL!...

Ahoy! there! Petrus
Are you sure you have a licence for that/your 'rust bucket'???

Throw the poor a life preserver next time you whiz past, ladies.

I trust there is going to be a posh naming ceremony. Now who could you get to do the honours with the champers? (preferably first thing in the morning!)
I will have to dig out my snorkelling gear and do a bit of watery stalking.

Ooh, why am I shouting in bold text? I am whispering in fact.

Love it Petrus

The move went very well AnnieB, thanks for that

I agree Joan, lovely view. Phwoar!! Ooops, you meant Cardiff Bay and the MV Seaduction

Cassie, I seem to have the same problem, I'm not trying to shout!

Brilliant, Petrus! I have to say, yours does look somewhat less than "ship shape and Bristol fashion"!!!

Thanks for the move, Annie, WJ24 aka Mead Marina is certainly the place to be! Ooh, MV Seaduction comes with a helipad!

Incidentally, for any new readers, I hope the opening picture gives you a clue as to why we have kept the "White Jeans" thread going for so long!!!

Yes, I'm "bold" too!

Morning ladies

Blimey I leave Mead Marina for a couple of days to look after Bubs2 and when I get back some old wooden tub has set up anchor with its portholes pointing in the direction of LOTM's precious Baubles !!!!!
Petrus you poxy pirate , we have the gun boats trained on your "craft" and at the first sign of a raid on MV Seaduction the Boss will scuper you. I'm sure you don't want to be scupered by His Lordship (or maybe you do ) but fair warning has been given

Thanks for moving us so smoothly Annie. Can't believe we have been churning out this nonsense for seven years !!

LOTM has had his H&BFL checks this morning and apart from a slightly raised BP as he glowered at the Pirate Tub, he is FIT FIT FIT ladies. Actually glowering was quite a nice start to the day if I'm honest Phew The Boss in masterful mode

In R/L DIL and Son had their 20 week scan yesterday. The C family always make boys, so we were all convinced it was Spike. Imagine the shock and delight when told it was Gladys !!!!!!!!!
You probably heard my shrieks of delight all over the country and beyond. Aussie Son heard me in Sydney.
Bubs1 was very puzzled. He's never seen his Grandma at one of LOTM's concerts so had no idea I could scream so loudly. I asked him if he would like a little sister. He considered it for a moment and then said firmly "NO". I said, "Oh....what would you like then" He considered some more then said equally firmly.."A Tractor"....... Lets hope he warms to the idea of Gladys in the next few months
Son is in a state of shock . he looks both thrilled and terrified. He immediately started telling everyone he would never let her out of his sight

Have a great day everyone.

Oooo, LOTM in masterful mode I'm surprised you could carry on with the H&BFL checks Sue

In R/L that is wonderful news Sue. I remember my eldest son being very disappointed when the surprise turned out to be a baby and not the new bike he was hoping for. I am sure Bubs1 will be delighted to be the big brother and help care for little sister

Masterful indeed!!! I have to admit, though, I was a little concerned at finding sequins and a feather boa on the floor this morning - then remembered that LOTM had been to see 20th Century Boy last night, and had obviously got into the swing of things .....

Lovely news about Gladys/Bubs2, Sue! I remember when my No.2 Son arrived, No.1 Son proudly announced "Baby Buddha"!!! Apt because a) he couldn't say 'brother' and b) No.2 Son was a chubby baby with several tummy rolls on him at that time!

Sruth!...FIT! and in 'Masterful Mode'...sounds good to me! Lol!
Slightly worried about the Boss's BP though!...
Do hope you were able to calm him down! Sue otherwise it's going to be mayhem in the 'Dressing Suite' later... ... with any luck!!!!

Meanwhile Back in R/L...(as we do!)
It's really lovely news about Bubs no 2. Sue.
I'm sure Bubs no 1 will love her to bits when she arrives. Bless him...
Hope everything goes well.

I see we're still in 'Shouting Mode' LOL! and losing posts to 'the ether' every time we tap on 'Preview Message'
Maybe if we're nice to Petrus and throw her a 'life preserver' she will have another word with Bravenet for us. Pretty please...

Have a lovely Thursday everyone

should we be worried that Petrus has the ability to make LOTM blood pressure rise? I hope that is all she manages to do
Still it is nice to see that clenchy jaw & masterful look again isn't it?

Sue I wondered what those squeals of delight was all about.
I could hear them at the mushroom farm I was visiting yesterday & I thought that it was an excitable child. well I did take a few concert leaflets with me.
as they say it pays to advertise

LOTM had a good time with his mates at 20th century boy last night.
C Liz has he been asking for the jeans with the shiny buttons aka RAH?

oh dear he has nipped back for lunch as I seemed to have forgotten to pack his luncbox earlier. I hope that I am not in trouble.
he has that masterful look again.

Lol!...Joan, you mean 'those jeans'!... we wish! lol!... but I've polished the buttons just in case.

You never know he may decide to give his hard working and faithful staff, a private concert later!!...
Good luck with the lunch box!

Phew, LOTM is pacing around the mega posh penthouse looking for his lunch box.
He's in his scrubs and surgical crocs and has a stethoscope dangling around his neck.He's on a break and not got much time before returning to the set. He's not only masterful but hungry..... Can we pacify him with a Ryvita??
Oh dear...bad move. Watch out girls, Ryvita didn't touch the spot.
Joan, is there anything you could knock up in a hurry that will satisfy him ???

I think he was satisfied with what I gave him
he had a Lime chicken tortilla wrap & his favourite latte
anyway he is back on set now with patients swooning & feeling faint to get his attention

Morning all are we still enjoying the Cardiff bay sunshine

It's been lovely in the Bay! We've been settling into the Penthouse and getting into the swing of things - funny, it seems to have just as many rooms as MM!

Of course, there was the World Cup party that LOTM threw last week .... but which turned out to be a damp squib when England failed to qualify. Sorry, Annie, but your lovely bunting with flags of all the competing countries didn't last long, I'm afraid. Joan, you excelled yourself with the buffet, with national dishes and wines from each team - very creative I must say! How on earth did you know what to cook for Iran or Equador, for example? Luckily I rescued most of the food before it went the way of the bunting, and it's now in the freezer if anyone fancies an impromptu tasting.

Several of the staff are having a staff meeting on Sunday - we thought Yeovil would be a nice place for this time of year, and I hear the entertainment is quite good too.

Hi ladies
I think I'm the first member of staff back at the Penthouse after our trip to Yeovil.
We took the curtains from the ballroom here at the Mega Posh Penthouse and we are so pleased we did. They looked just the ticket up on the stage and framed the Boss perfectly. He always looks good with a red backdrop doesn't he.
He was on excellent form ladies and really enjoyed his trip.
One thing became abundantly clear from the start, we must get Magic Furnishings here pronto to set up high steel stools in every room in the Penthouse. The sight of LOTM perched on the stool on stage was beyond description. We thought if we removed every single chair in the flat he would have no option but to perch while here at home.
He did a bit of excellent Dad Dancing and pretended to pull something. He rubbed his leg in fun on stage but as you know we jump on things like that in MM and I have stocked up on Deep Heat here in the Treatment Room. I'm not looking forward to administrating it to his thigh muscle but we never shirk our duty, no matter how irksome.
I didn't manage to do his H&BFL checks this morning as he was in the Jacuzzi at the hotel and I didn't like to disturb him.
I will do a double check tomorrow

I do hope he didn't stay too long in that Jacuzzi, Sue - he'll get all wrinkled and will be a nightmare to decrumple. But, as you say, we never shirk our duty .......

A/Liz

Remember to include the Boss's 'Dressing Suite' when you place your order for those 'high-heeled' sorry 'high steel stools' Sue! The mind is playing tricks already this morning!.
Must be the vision of all that perching! the other night!

Lovely morning here in Cardiff Bay. You must have done a good job with the decrumpling A/Liz, as the Boss has gone off to the TV Studios with a spring in his step, must have been that spell in the jacuzzi that did it . Don't worry Ladies, I've arranged for Mr Magic Removals to deliver a large supply of steel high legged stools from Harrods (only the best for the Boss, of course), at the same time they'll take away the chairs (we'll leave a few in the Staff quarters for us, remembering our antics with taxis) . Mr Magic Removals are also bringing the plush red curtains SueC and also a 'dressing suite' for you Curly Liz, but not sure that you deserve one this morning . Off to see if any flags need repairing.

Why are we still in BOLD?

I agree A/Liz, the sooner he's in and out of that Jacuzzi the better we will be pleased. The thought of his beautiful skin getting all limp and crumpled doesn't bear thinking about.
Trouble is, we can't stop him if he really wants to relax. Short of banging on the door of course, which is exactly what I did this morning. He certainly shot out pronto, demanding to know why I had disturbed him.
I quickly dragged him off for his H&BFL checks and gave him a double BP check to make sure this flipping Jacuzzi isn't raising his blood pressure.
Who agreed to installing it?? The old tub at the Manor was much easier for us to fill with bubbles wasn't it. This new fangled thing is flashy and the legs are way too high off the ground
Anyway, he is FIT FIT FIT ladies and actually asked if we fancied a trip round the Bay sometime. WhooHoo.
Curly, the steel stools arrive today. Mr Magic Furniture Cymru knows to put one first in your posh Dressing Suite.
Have you hidden the patterned socks from Yeovil yet ??
We've collided Annie,

Ladies, the new stools have arrived. He has already tested them out, having popped back during his lunch break. Unfortunately, there seems to be a design fault with the stools as well as the Jacuzzi - the legs are far too long/high, so he keeps struggling to get on and then sliding off. As there is nothing else to sit on, though, he is persevering manfully ......

Good morning, girls. Good to see everyone is behaving and taking good care of the LOTM. From the photos taken in Yeovil, it's obvious he is thriving in his new home.

I do hope he will give y'all a day off for a real Mushroom "hoedown" on July 13th. Looks to be loads of fun - too bad I won't be able to join y'all, but I know Joan will fill me in on all the gossip details.

Enjoy your and Hot Dog

Good morning ladies A few of us have the evening off, so we are dusting off our 'peasant' costumes for a night on the town Let us hope we don't have a repeat of last year, when one staff member was mentally scarred for life at the sight of a kilted Scotsman (a 'don't look Ethel' moment if ever there was one ), a second ended up face down in the Kings Road, whilst a third took to throwing wine over all and sundry!!! Rumour has it, that IF we behave, the Boss might sing a song or two ......

I think we were all well behaved last night
But I am not sure about the boss.
He seemed happy with his

I agree Joan, the WJ staff who were there on Friday night behaved impeccably . Just looked up the literal definition of 'impeccably'"not liable to sin " that's definitely us . Wonder if the Boss is feeling a bit delicate, that's two mornings running he's put a 'Do Not Disturb' sign outside his cabin door! Perhaps he needs a spell in the Jacuzzi

- Yes, it's LOTM's big day today. Both the Penthouse and the MV Seaduction are decked out in flags (I see you threw in the German one, good thinking as they won the world cup last night, and a Welsh one as we're in Cardiff now )

I haven't seen him yet this morning, I think he still splashing around in the Jacuzzi (he does seem to like it, doesn't he?), but I'm ready to give him his Birthday decrumple as soon as he appears! This may be some time ....

Ooh, the postman has arrived, laden with . I see Joan is up to her elbows in cake mix, preparing a special , with 33 . Mmm, it smells delicious ....

to the Boss . You've no idea how early I had to get up to arrange all those flags A/Liz, at least the was shining. The poor Postman, his postbag looked so heavy with all the 'goodies', bet he's glad it's only once a year . Ooh, are we having and later on, think we'll leave the Boss to blow out the candles, he's got a lot more puff than us

LOTM. Have a fabulous day, your staff are ready and willing to tend to your every need

The roof garden is looking lovely, with sunbeds and chairs waiting to be used. I have picked strawberries raspberries and blueberries for Joan and the penthouse has been decorated with white roses and sweet smelling white freesias

We have a busy day ahead! Can I smell eggs and bacon cooking? a full Welsh maybe from Joan

Happy Birthday to the Boss today...

WOW! you ladies were up early this morning! the place looks fabulous...
Sorry to say I'm running a little late here in the Boss's dressing suite, he just can't make up his mind what he wants to wear today!!! I have made a few suggestions to try and guide him, but he's having none of it...so I think we'll have to wait until later to find out his final choice!!!

That bacon does smell good Joem, I think I'll hop off to Joan's kitchen and see if I can grab myself a 'bacon butty'

Have a lovely day everyone especially the Boss.

Happy, Happy Birthday to our beautiful Boss

Sorry I'm late but I have been giving him a very intense H&BFL check with nothing spared or missed. He is FIT FIT FIT ladies and is bright eyed and bushy tailed and up for what ever is planned for him today.
He seems to think we are going to steer a course around the Bay, so watch out all shipping. That old Pirate Tub is hovering close by with bunting hanging from the canons.
Should we take it in turns to guard his baubles ?? Last time I saw them he had hidden them in the Jacuzzi.
Oooh, here he comes.... he does suit those white shorts, long white socks and Captains Cap doesn't he

Ship shape and ready for action SueC

The place is looking amazing Ladies.

Joan handed me the lovely chocolate cake she made, and it has been transformed into the bosses Birthday cake.
We were a bit worried having 33 on the so we opted for 2.

photo 1ee6b14c-5f3c-480d-9413-afb30cc09b76_zps73e79df7.jpg

You did a perfect job of icing that cake SunnyM
Thanks for your help. I have been up to my elbows all morning.
Talk about big breakfast. the boss was starving this morning.
I had a job satisfying him I can tell you
He is becoming a bit of a party animal these days. Well who can blame him.
Pizza on Friday, Steak on Saturday & BBQ yesterday.
I wonder what he will be fancying today?

We have to make this a to remember.
Yes I know we say that every year but we always manage to pull something out of the bag for him

Happy birthday Lee! Hope you got my card with the picture of bubbly on the front, Isent it to the agent with plenty of time for it to be forwarded.

Good Morning ladies
Thanks for popping into the Penthouse Sue. I'm sure LOTM got your birthday card. Pop in anytime.

Well, we're back from our Staff Outing to sunny Hayes, just about in one piece. It's a constant puzzlement to us why every time we set out on our jaunts we seem to cause total mayhem everywhere we go
The Boss was in fine form and seemed to enjoy every moment.We certainly did !!
Full marks to our Lady of the Robes for her choice of new suitage. Well done Curly. Light weight, grey and very nice indeed. Just one small point, maybe next size down ?? Then again, maybe not

We arrived at the Hayes Mandarin Oriental (well, this is a fictional thread) and as there is no Heston Blumenthal restaurant in the basement of the Hayes branch we trotted across to the Beefeater Pub next door and had a very nice meal. We then had a taxi to the theatre, obviously chatting non stop and not taking a blind bit of notice where we were going. After the concert Sunny-mead very kindly offered us a lift back to the Hotel. Unfortunately I was sitting in the front and was intrusted with supplying the right post code to Sunny's Sat Nav lady. Instead of doing my job properly I was more concerned with discussing LOTM's fine physique etc. Off we went with Sat Nav lady shouting "turn left, turn right" only to be treated to a wonderful extended tour of "Hayes By Night" . Bet you didn't know they have a very interesting Industrial Estate there. We got to know it quite well and could easily now give guided tours of all the offices, container warehouses, etc, etc. Even though we were fascinated with all this after a while we did decide we should try and make it back to the MO as we didn't fancy dossing down on the pavement outside a warehouse all night. Once I concentrated on the proper postcode Sunny soon had us back at our rightful abode. Thank you again Sue
We then headed for the Beefeater and ordered our usual two jugs of tap water with ice and several slices and had a lovely time chatting with all the others gathered there.
Come 11.30 we were the last to leave but as we hadn't finished our tap water we decided to take it with us and move the party to one of our bedrooms. I was the last in line leaving as I was hobbling, as I have cracked a bone in my foot ( caused by tripping over one of the Bubs choo-choo trains) which has restricted me somewhat. We were led out by a burly great Security Guard/Bouncer guy. As I tried to hobble down the steps trying not to spill my glass of water, he said "Awite Darlin" "yes thank you " I replied. "Yer, he continued, "Take my 'and darlin"
I suddenly found my hand grabbed by a huge hairy mitt and I descended the pub steps like royalty. "Take care of yerself" instructed my charming Prince. "Oh thank you very much " I twittered, sounding like the Dowager Duchess of Grantham. When I told OH on my return home that I had been escorted out of a Beefeater Pub by the Bouncer at 11.30pm on a Sunday night clutching "me 'andbag and a glass of wine" he raised his eyes heavenwards and sighed !!

Back in our rooms it was decided to make A/Liz's room our base as it was Air Con'd as opposed to fans in our other rooms. We did a Mr Magic Removals and moved chairs from our rooms and then Curly raised the game somewhat. As we all know she trained at the Famous Frimley-On- Sea Finishing School with a Ist in hosting late night parties in Hotels. Within seconds she had dimmed the lights and produced a packet of Cheddars from 'er 'andbag. She then tipped all the free coffee sachets and milk thingies from the white bowl on the desk and poured the Cheddars in that. Total sophistication at a stroke. Drinks plus nibbles. We could easily have been in the Pheasantry.
We then sat in total silence until we decided we were still hungry and Annie and Curly went off on a forage for supplies. They returned a short time later with not as expected, Pringles, Twix bars or Dry Roasted but a wonderful eclectic plate of "snacks". This consisted of three slices of Barry type thick white bread, artfully folded slices of Spam stuffed with peppers, chunks of feta cheese, a mound of cherry tomatoes and some rather obscene looking gherkins. We heard them coming down the corrider giggling and as soon as we shut the door and put this plate of goodies on the table we all had Tenna moments
Best to leave it to Curly and Annie to explain how they came by this veritable feast
Along the course of the evening Curly had discovered all her lights etc had gone in her room and a "Man" had been dispatched to carry out running repairs with great success
All of a sudden we realised that we had been so engrossed in our running buffet, plus our Bible readings, the time had flown and it was 3am !!
Now, the witching hour for us is getting from wherever we are to our bedrooms on every single Staff Outing we go on. For some reason once the decision is made to turn in we can't seem to make it to our respective rooms. It took us three goes on Sunday. The first try got no further than opening Liz's bedroom door. We all looked at one another and collapsed in giggles. Cue Tenna moment. We keep that Company alive. They would be bankrupt without our trade. Second try I went first and saw a large curly haired child standing in the corridor. hasty retreat, even with baddy foot. It turned out this was a poster of a child on the fire door, we surmised it was to make us keep the fire door shut and not kill angelic child by having a crafty fag. Third time lucky. We make it to our rooms and even unlock the doors. All hell breaks loose then as Curly finds she has no lights again, no kettle, no t/v, no mob charger etc, etc. We were all Girl Guides of course, so torches are instantly produced to help Curly locate her JimJams. As you would expect there was no one in Reception at 3am.
Suffice to say wherever we fetch up to support the Boss, be it floods in Plymouth, heatwaves in Hayes, breaking into the wrong hotel as in Buxton or with broken bones or roaring chest infections, we always make it and always will.
Thanks for another unforgettable couple of days girls and thanks to our beautiful LOTM for making all this fun possible

Sounds like it was rather warm in Hayes - and you all handled the heat with your usual aplomb. *Ahem* Lovely to hear all about your adventures.

Sue...sooooo! funny! how can anyone possibly follow that!!!

AND...if I told you all how we came by the 'veritable feast' you would never believe it in a hundred years. Lol!...
All I can say is... 'Ramadan 2014' played a huge part!!!

I think that calls for a note in the 'WJ Diary' for next year...
Must try this one again!

A little sub note here also ladies...always remember to pack a torch!...
Jimjams are quite hard to find in the dark!!!

Thanks for getting us back to the hotel safely Sunny, ...and thanks for another wonderful weekend ladies.
They just keep getting better and better, and so does the Boss

Sue I had tears rolling down my face reading that...and I was there. If the rest of the forum didn't think we were 'barmy' before, they do now . Just as well you were a Girl Guide Curly, 'always prepared'. Thanks Sunny-Mead for the tour of Hayes, we wouldn't have known about the Industrial Estate if you hadn't shown it to us .

I've been in hysterics, too, ladies - it's a wonder the Boss lets us out anywhere! As an addendum to the above, cut to next morning, picture the scene when Housekeeping were confronted by two ladies dragging chairs across the corridor into, in Curly's case, a pitch black room! Said Housekeeping lady leapt into action when she realised she couldn't plug in her 'Oover and raced off to get reinforcements. Goodness knows how many Men were Got In to be on standby, but reception was full of them, and all of them seemed to be aware of Curly's predicament.

Items we have used on our travels: screwdrivers (to release Annie when locked in the loo in Barry - where else?), torches .... whatever next?

Annie... well you know me, always prepared! Lol!...everything but the kitchen sink in that handbag of mine!!!!
I do draw the line at 'obscene looking gherkins' though!

A/Liz...'My predicament' Lol! - it sounds like a disease!!!!

Just to see the look on that Housekeeping lady's face when she couldn't plug in her 'oover' was a picture in itself! The cavalry were soon on the scene for her though!...
Mind you, it might have been a shock to see that lot in my room at 3.0am in the morning! checking the lights and looking for my jimjams!

Dum de dum...
"Oh! Doctor I'm in trouble!"
"Well goodness gracious me!"

Morning ladies, just doing a little tidying up in the LOTM's Dressing Suite' and, Sue, I thought I would have a look at that 'suitage' in a new light!... Maybe some alterations here and there are on the cards!!!

"For everytime a certain man is standing next to me"

I think I can see what the problem is with the slacks!!! and maybe the jacket needs a beautiful red lining added. What do you think ladies?

"A flush comes to my face, and my pulse begins to race"

Oh! well! must get on...as you know a Lady/Mistress of the Robes's work is never done...

"It goes boom boom boody boom, boody boom, boody boom, boody boom, boody boom, boody boom boom boom!!!"

"Well goodness gracious me!!!!"

Anyone for a sarnie before I start my work?....

Hilarious reading about your antics ladies, you seem to cause havoc wherever you go.

In contrast to your shenanigans, we retired to our room in the Hayes Hilton and partook of a cup of tea and shared a packet of crisps, chatting about the concert and Dr Mead, and were asleep before midnight. We were told on our arrival by 'mine host' that breakfast was at 7.30 sharp, so a late night was out of the question really, plus I needed to get back home for family reasons.

Can't wait to hear about your further adventures.

Just wondering whether you were thinking of redecorating the , and taking it out on the road again !!

Morning ladies
Great to see you in the Penthouse Ruthie
Yes, indeedy, Winnie is parked up in the underground car park here in the Bay. We are considering taking it to Horsham in case there are any more electrical events. It would give us a bolthole if needed. Picture the sight of the five of us trooping out of a darkened doss house trailing our jimjams, toothbrushes, mobs, handbags, Jimmy Choo's and various pics of the Boss, at three in the morning to climb aboard the van.
In RL yesterday I had a date in London to see the Pygama Game. I never notice Hayes and Harlington station normally but as the train whizzed by yesterday I was craning my head to look. There, in all it's glory, was our Industrial Estate.I quite clearly saw the big grey "Safe Container" monstrosity with the huge bright orange letters saying "Store Safe" on the side. The one we nearly ended up staying the night on the pavement outside. I felt a pang of nostalgia ladies
LOTM has had his H&BFL checks and is in very high spirits today. He did complain you gave him a shock last night Curly while you were altering his new suitage. He said you took ages to sort out his inside leg measurement and when he fidgeted, you lost control of your pins. I have checked it out and no lasting damage done thank goodness..... He is FIT FIT FIT.

Sue...

Ooooh! noooo! and me a first class seamstress too, can't imagine why I managed to lose control of 'me pins' like that!
So glad there was no lasting damage...

Lovely to see you in the penthouse last night Ruthie, pop in again anytime you wish - there's always a brew going in Joan's posh! kitchen, or something a little stronger if you so choose...

I'm orf! to get the Boss's boat attire ready now...He intimated earlier, that he may go for a trip around the bay this morning...
Mmmmm! that sounds really lovely doesn't it.

"Sail away with me honey,
I put my heart in your hands
Sail away with me honey, now! now! now!" ....

Mmmmm!...just gorgeous!
Get your sailing kits ready ladies, he may need a crew later!!!

Enjoy the rest of the day ladies

Evening, ladies. Did I miss a boat trip? Only I thought we ought to get Winnie up to scratch (well, you never know, do you? - good idea, Ruthie )

Incidentally, I see that the house in Barry as featured in Gavin and Stacey (Gwen's house) is up for sale. I remember our taxi driver offered to drop us there if we fancied a tour of the property! If the penthouse or MV Seaduction get a bit crowded, we could decamp to Barry and revisit our old acquaintances ......

1 2 3