​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6
Author
Comment
Re: So .... It's Holby City for Lofty!!!

Ooh, interesting!

Frederik bearing cakes - I'd be worried that they're laced with ****nic!

Ooh, Dom's won the Junior Doctor prize - he's in serious danger now!

So, according to the Irish singer, Frederik looks like a rock star and Dom has no charisma! :D

Someone should tell Jeremy that he can't talk to anyone on the other side of the case!

Blimey, Dom's such a pessimist!

How predictable - Frederik rummaging in the bin for the pills! That being said, chucking the pill box into a waste paper bin was stupid.

That's nasty of Frederik, removing the pills from the box, then claiming that Dom had taken them!

Frederik slagging off his colleagues to a patient's wife!

Aww, Lofty congratulating Dom! Frederik: "Don't mind me!"

"You can't promise!" Morven's right.

Frederik completely ignoring what Sacha told him!

Yay! Holby stays and St Francis merges with them - perhaps they'll call it St Holby from now on!

Frederik applying for Registrar post - is he staying?

Frederik is twitching again. Ooh, Frederik can't apply! What's he going to do now?

Eww, he just tried to kiss poor Nina!

This scene with Hanssen is great - Frederik trying to beg and getting twitchy again!

Aaargh - Frederik blabbing about the baby to Matteo!

Ric and Hanssen - brilliant!

Matteo needs to try harder when it comes to being dishevelled - he's barely rumpled, and looks like Jesus! :laughing:

Why is Donna talking to this man? She should be telling him to stay away!

That woman looks very healthy for someone who's just had a heart attack!

Is it me, or is Matteo's accent even thicker than usual?

Aww, Henry the dog looks cute! :) Belle the dog is...er...interesting looking! :laughing:

Ooh, Frederik mention - he left in a hurry!

Dogs named after Hanssen and Jac! :laughing:

Donna's really irritating me with this 'talking to the man whose mum died' nonsense!

Jac talking sense to the patient!

15 dogs? Blimey!

Matteo declaring his love! He's going to start singing in a minute! :laughing:

That's a massive clot.

Jac's daughter is very cute!

Fletch - child whisperer!

God, this Matteo and Nina business is getting tiresome! It seems to be going on and on and on and on!

Jac talking sensibly to the patient again!

Poor Dom - now he knows how Lofty feels when he takes his anger/frustration out on him!

Donna should have told Jeremy to go in the first place. Now she's dragged Jac into it!

Matteo and Nina snogging - I can't keep up!:laughing:

I'm watching people watching TV on my TV!:laughing:

Prof Gaskill = Jesus Christ! :laughing:

A welcome party for Prof Gaskill - "He's not Jack The Ripper, Lofty!" :laughing: I love the interaction between Dom and Lofty!

Jac being nasty! There was no need for that.

Lofty's a fan of the Prof!

Essie's having odd 'feelings'. She'll be predicting next week's lottery numbers by the end of the ep!

Poor Lofty. Yet again, he's being told off. That being said, he seems to be all over the hospital in this ep!

Ooh, triplets! I've heard of that 'getting pregnant when you're already pregnant' thing.

The woman in that painting is very strange looking. She looks anno***.

Lofty again. Is he on Keller now?

Is it me, or does this ep have a weird vibe so far?

"He made a man walk again!" Blimey, Gaskill is Jesus!:laughing:

Gaskill seems too good to be true!

Ooh, Jeremy Warren sending threatening texts.

Essie's getting annoying!

Lofty again! He's getting around a bit!

Poor David - dementia is a horrible thing. :disappointed:

Blimey, there's lots of navel gazing tonight!

A procession of babies!

Jac having a melt-down. I half expected Fletch to give her a slap then to snap her out of it!:laughing:

A cure for everything? Gaskill has a God complex!

Patient Zero. He's very tall.

Jac apologising. Well done her! :relaxed:

Eewwww, that painting is creepy!

Jac's been shot!

Good ep, but definitely a weird vibe!

PART 2

Power cut. How come it's only affecting one bit of the hospital?

Why have the doctors all become useless? They're shouting at each other!

Dom and Lofty having a tiff. Where did that come from? And where are they?

The problem with a power cut being part of the plot is that it's hard to see what's going on in the scenes where the power cut is!

The 'emergency surgery' in the lab is a bit daft!

Wouldn't that phone have gone to voicemail by now?

Aaah, the Police Firearms Unit have arrived!

Dom and Lofty in charge of Keller? Oh dear!

Blimey, the PFU are scary!

Prof Gaskill being superhuman again with his miraculous patch thingy!

How would someone have been able to get a photo of the gunman?

Dom is having a melt-down. He recognises the gunman.

Would all those people be able to fit in the operating theatre?

Blimey, Ollie got shot!

Sacha having a melt-down!

Frederik! I knew he was a creepy, unstable git!

Ooh, Hanssen shouting at Frederik!

Another operation. Open heart massage!

Prof Gaskill giving the PFA bods a potted rundown of what's happened.

Dom being held back by Lofty.

Frederik's been shot!

Frederik is dead. I'm going to miss his twitchiness and general bonkersness.

Raf seems very compos mentis to say he's been shot and is dying!

Aww, Dom and Lofty!

Poor Heinrik!

Overall, a good ep, and none of the weirdness of Part 1.

Thinking about tonight's ep, one of the most touching moments for me was the shot of Dom and Lofty at the end. Lofty placed his hand on Dom's thigh and gave a gentle squeeze, then Dom took his hand and held it. Such a simple yet poignant moment.

I love the interaction between Lofty and Dom. It was interesting to see Lofty being pretty calm and looking after Dom, though I was slightly anno*** with him for standing up as Frederik appeared!

Are there any doctors left at Holby? Wow.

If you want to watch again or visit the screencaps, including the lovely one of Lofty and Dom at the end, Lofty bits are on the website.

Tonight's ep:-

Frederik was 26? I thought he was older than that, for some reason.

New surgeons...who look about 16!

Finally, security are doing their job! If a bit overzealously!

Blimey, the newbies are annoying - Hanssen shut them down!

I'm assuming that the third 'newbie' is Frieda.

Loving Frieda already! :laughing:

Annoying child alert!

Blimey, inserting a tube into the patient's bum - bet that's uncomfortable (for the patient). Oh dear, a messy bum! :s

That child is a brat!

The funerals have happened? Poor Raf didn't even get an on-screen send-off!

Jac being a terrible patient! :laughing:

Meena is observant about Dom and Lofty.

Frederik had a list? Blimey!

Relative hitting doctor - nasty!

The shooting was three weeks ago? So that explains why all the funerals have happened.

Poor Ollie...will he recover?

Dom snapping at Meena.

Meena and Nicki getting all unnecessary over Gaskell - they'll be asking for his autograph next!:laughing:

Ollie fitting. Oh dear.

Dom being unnecessarily nasty to Meena.

These counselling scenes are a bit odd. Hanssen was traumatised by a video of ducklings jumping off a bridge!

Dom being mean to Lofty now! Actually, I don't think Lofty is naïve - he's pretty intuitive.

Gaskell is smooth!

Dom finally apologising to Meena.

Jac looks really rough - great job by the make-up bods!

Who's Maja?

I love it - Hanssen bleeding all over the place, saying it's just a minor injury!

Dom apologising to Lofty and admitting that he has feelings for him, but Lofty worried that the universe is telling them they shouldn't be together.:anguished:

I have to say, I love Dom and Lofty's scenes together - so well-pla*** by both actors, and so heart-wrenching!:cry:

Since when was Fletch a security expert?

"We need to talk about Frederik!"

Good ep!

I agree about Lofty and Dom but I do like all the three new doctors. Poor Meena - every time she got cleaned up something else happened. I must say I'd not have bothered with more make-up though. And talking of make-up, Jac still managed to be amazing without any.

The Winter Trailer is here!:-

LINKY THING

Lofty's gran - hopefully we'll find out more about him via her! 'Piglet'!:laughing:

A kiss!:grin:

An arty farty opening scene...which is also a dream sequence!

Cameron's back.

The Holby lifts are scary!

Sacha's lovely.

Nice little scene between Essie and Jac.

Morven's inhaled Nitrus Oxide.

Essie's phone. :s Though that was actually her fault - she wasn't looking where she was going.

Arthur's back...as an hallucination!

Prof Gaskell as cool as ever.

Nasal tampon? Is that just a normal tampon or something specifically designed to fit up someone's nose? :laughing:

Was Arthur this annoying when he was alive? :laughing:

"I just don't want them having to get used to tragedy!" Maybe Fletch should look for a job elsewhere, then?:laughing:

Jac as a detective - I could imagine that!

A Jasmine mention.

Blimey, that's a big shrine!

Aww, Jason! :cry:

Arthur still being annoying! :laughing:

Hanssen talking sense.

Nice little scene between Essie/Dom/Lofty. Loving Lofty asking "How does that work?" when Essie mentioned eating After Eight sandwiches. :laughing:

Morven's leaving. Doesn't anyone work out their notice in that place?

Jeremy being a prize git!

Ric's been arrested!

Nice ending. :relaxed:

Lofty bits are on the website although, due to an issue with the BBC police (yes, there is such a thing) you will have to actually download the clip rather than just having it play with one click. Sunny-Mead assures me this is not permanent, just this particular clip got flagged.

Anyway, enjoy Lofty in the black jumper! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

He did look good in that jumper!:heart_eyes:

So...Holby's back after a week's break!

Ollie's still in a coma? Is he still on Keller?

Prisoner Cell Block Holby!

Zosia's back!

Would a remand prisoner be in the same cell as someone who's serving a sentence?

"Eddie Redmayne will play you both in the movie!" :laughing:

Ollie's mum is already annoying me! :grimacing:

"You were shot in the head!" Charming!

Blimey, Ric has a toned body!

Lofty being completely random, wittering on about New Year's Resolutions! :laughing:

Ric's cellmate really needs to sort out his diction - I can hardly make out what he's saying!

"Mother, this is Sausage!" :laughing:

Lofty has conquered his fear of Woodlice, made a quilt and learned how to do the Japanese tea ceremony! :laughing:

Ollie remembers Guy...and that he ruined the wedding!

These prison scenes are a bit daft. I'm half expecting Ric to perform emergency brain surgery on someone, using a sheet of tinfoil, plastic cutlery and a milk carton! :laughing:

Ollie to Jac - "Who could forget you?" :laughing:

Meanwhile, back in Prisoner Cell Block Holby, they're in lockdown! All they need is a riot to complete the set of Prison clichés!

"Was I a good doctor?" I wish Zosia had replied "You were a bit rubbish, actually!" :laughing:

Dom trying to guess what Lofty's NYR is. Love Lofty's reaction to the suggestion of growing a moustache - "Never!" :laughing:

Dom still has feelings for Lofty, but the Universe is keeping them apart?

Now it's gone from Prisoner Cell Block Holby to Breaking Bad!

Blimey, Ollie's script for this episode must have been hard to learn - it's a string of randomness! :laughing:

Sorry, but wouldn't Zosia be allowed to take a leave of absence to stay with Ollie for a while?

Essie giving Dom a metaphorical kick up the backside re: Lofty!

Ollie likes the Saturdays - his brain really is scrambled! :laughing:

Lofty's NYR is learning the Saxophone! Was that a bit of rudery from Dom? :laughing:

Ollie is now speaking in joined up sentences!

I have to say, the Dom and Lofty scenes were sweet - seeing Dom laughing was a pleasant change, and Lofty was just adorably random!:heart_eyes:

I found it a bit disconcerting to go from prison to hospital and back again in such quick succession - but it was worth it to see Dom laughing and Lofty just being Lofty.

And thank you bravenet, for sorting the "last page" search issue. :face_with_rolling_eyes:

Lofty bits are on the website!

Thoughts on tonight's ep:-

"Today, Miss Naylor, I will be playing the part of your surgeon!" Love it! :laughing:

Would a shrine like that be allowed in a Hospital?

I wonder how much Raf's estate was worth?

Why is Sacha on AAU? Does anyone stay on their own wards in this hospital?

Danny - a prisoner from Holby prison. His injuries must be bad if he's been brought into the hospital.

Blimey, all these long-winded medical terms, followed by "I'll be injecting glue into you!" :laughing:

I wonder if that's the actual procedure (unhandcuffing from their guard) when a prisoner needs a scan?

Fletch is right about the handcuffs.

"If you insist on joining us, you'll have to scrub in!" That poor guard - he expected to spend the day standing/sitting next to Danny's bed, handcuffed to him! :laughing:

Jac's bleeding! :grimacing:

Lofty mention - he's on leave.

Uploading your brain to a computer? Weird!

Jac's patient is a cheery soul. I half expected her to say "We're all going to die!"

It's visiting time on Prisoner: Cell Block Holby! Sacha has obviously never watched any prison dramas or do***entaries! :laughing:

I wonder if that's the same type of glue gun that you can buy from a DIY store?

Jac's wound has reopened - nasty!

The patient sounded disappointed when he was told that he wasn't dying! :laughing:

Wow, great stuff from Sacha! The prison guard looked scared!

Nice scene with Jac and her patient. Once again, real light and shade from Jac in this ep.

Danny gets a bed on Keller. Where he'll probably end up a twitching mess after 10 minutes of Lofty randomness! :laughing:

Essie donating her inheritance from Raf to Gaskell's stem cell research.

Good ep tonight.

Thoughts on this week's ep:-

Oh no - Lofty has forgotten his pass...and he's just managed to sneak past Security! :laughing:

Raf has left Fletch his record collection?

Sacha is questioning Essie giving Raf's money away/donating it to Gaskell's research. He's right!

Raf's record collection is 'unfinished business' - and probably worth a bit of money!

Sacha is in AAU again? I can't keep up!

Ollie giving Nicki advice on her patient. He's talking in joined up sentences now!

Fletch is collating the record collection.

Gaskell is trying to choose a patient - it's like Britain's Got Talent! :laughing:

I bet this boy will be the chosen patient.

Ollie still helping with the patient.

Raf whizzing about on a scooter in a fishtail parker! No, I can't imagine that, either!:laughing:

I'm liking Donna in this ep. She's looking after Nicki.

Ollie was right about the patient having a cardiac event.

I sort of think Fletch's patient is right about security.

Wise advice for Nicki from Sacha.

Essie's getting a God complex! Calm down, woman!

What happened to Lofty? Was he not able to get back into the building after leaving to get his pass?:laughing: Why am I now imagining poor Lofty being subjected to a strip search?:astonished: :laughing:

Why isn't Jac taking the lift? It seems a bit daft to be taking the stairs.

Frederik's widow - blimey, she's annoying!

Ooh...Lofty's gran! She fell on her garden shears!

I'm already fed up of this memorial service and it hasn't even happened yet!

Meanwhile, back in Prisoner: Cell Block Holby, Hanssen is visiting Ric. "No problems with your fellow guests?" :laughing:

Prof Gaskell flirting Dr Choudry!

That cap thingy that Ollie's wearing looks like a swimming cap.

Ooh, Lofty on the phone (so he must be in regular contact with her). How could Dom not recognise his voice?

"Piglet!" :laughing:

Essie's an idiot. What was she thinking?

Ollie - "I'm in a wheelbarrow!" :laughing:

Lofty's worried about his gran. I wonder if there's something dodgy going on?

Naked patient! :D He looks like a Yeti! :laughing:

Ollie recognised the pic of Hanssen - he's obviously pretty memorable!

"I haven't seen Piglet this worried since we smuggled him into Glastonbury in a rucksack when he was a toddler!" :laughing:

Blimey, that oxygen arrived about 5 seconds after Jac mentioned it!

Lofty's gran practically raised him. Interestingly, he hasn't mentioned his dad...you'd think he'd want to contact his dad to let him know about his gran?

Essie and Frederik's wife are having a "Who's the most annoying person?" competition, and, so far, it's a draw!

A 'Sacha Special'? Sounds a bit dodgy. It doesn't help that Sacha looks like 'Mid-Life Crisis Man', with his open shirt and gold chain!

The memorial service is going well...Hanssen has bottled it, and Gaskell announced a one minute silence, then forgot about it and launched into a speech!

Aww, Lofty reaching out to touch Dom! :relaxed:

That statue is...er...interesting!:laughing:

Frederik's wife has just won the "Who's the most annoying person?" competition!

Aww, Lofty and his gran. "If you want to be AC instead of DC, that's fine by me!" :laughing:

That was a weird ending. Hanssen left his car?

A bit of a weird ep - everything seemed rushed, the memorial service was mentioned throughout the ep, yet only got about a minute's screen time. There was still nothing about Lofty's family background (except that his gran practically raised him), but the scenes with him and his gran were lovely and she was funny. It was odd that there was no mention of contacting his dad, though. Perhaps we'll get more next week?

I quite enjo*** that though it didn't play out as I thought. I don't mind Essie as much as some people do but if she left I wouldn't miss her. I'm neutral towards Fredrik's wife as well.
It's refreshing to hear somebody called Gran instead of Nan; I've always preferred Gran myself but then I grew up in a time when they were all Gran.
So Raf was Raffaelo. (Did I spell that properly?) I like it.
Jac is an awkward, frosty, snippy woman... and I want to be her!:grin: I'd eat those cold callers alive.
Lofty was adorable, and yes I do think there's more to his Gran's story than we've seen.
No Dofty kiss yet. That's fine because it means we still have it to come. I like my treats to be rationed out.
I'm showing my ignorance. Is Doctor Choudhury Meena? I do like her.

Gaskell reciting poetry - pretentious, much?:laughing:

The research project begins...how long before the dodgy side effects kick in?

Self-defence classes. That's asking for trouble (and injuries!)

Meena's turned into Lofty! :laughing:

Lofty's gran would prefer an injury caused by experimenting with a younger man! :laughing:

That nerve looks like a piece of spaghetti!

Three days have passed - that was quick! :laughing:

That plastic container that the nerve is in, looks like something from Doctor Who!

Ooh, the research trial patient has got cold feet about continuing with it!

Gaskell working his charm on the patient.

I thought Meena was going to drop the nerve then! :grimacing:

Sacha's hair looks like Bobby Ewing from Dallas! :laughing:

Essie thinks Gakell is 'masterful'....Oh dear!

Is the experiement patient going to die? Not if the Prof can help it!

Prisoner: Cell Block Holby!

The weird statue that looks like lady parts!

Lisbon? Either the Prof has a TARDIS or that scene was a flashback! Weird!

Next Week's Holby ep is on WEDNESDAY!

Serena!

Hanssen is leaving?

Ollie - I wonder what ward he's on now?

Serena being bossy, and Donna being bossy back!:laughing:

Ollie doing physio. That looks tough!

"You've gone full-on hippy!" :laughing:

"This place has been through a lot!" Understatement of the century!

"Does this mean you're all better in the head?" :laughing:

Poor Ric - that injury looks nasty! :grimacing:

It's God...I mean Prof Gaskell!

Ollie diagnosing the physio!

Raf's record collection. Oh dear, Emma's drawn all over the single! :laughing:

Ollie trying to jog his memory with Dom's patients. Why wasn't Dom supervising him?

Ewww - Ric has a screwdriver embedded in him! :confounded:

Blimey, Ollie is angry! I feel so sorry for him.:anguished:

Has that prison guard said anything yet?

Jason getting straight to the point again! "You look tired...old...sick..." :laughing:

Ric was dealing with something to do with Jason when he went AWOL on the day Elaine Warren died.

Ollie collapsed...and thankfully resuscitated (due to Lofty finding him) .

Frieda smiling...is that a first? :laughing:

For a moment there, I thought Ric was going to die!

Serena and Jason are good together. Nice interaction, there.

Close up of someone vomiting...nice! :confounded:

Serena is staying indefinitely.

It's the Valentine's Day ep!

I love Frieda's coat...and her attitude to Valentine's Day! :laughing:

Fletch being an over-protective dad.

Ooh, Dom has a secret admirer...and Lofty is telling him the SA might be a nutter! :laughing: Could it be Isaac? :smiling_imp:

Blimey, there is a black-clad nutter wandering the wards...so much for Fletch's 'Security Measures'!

There's a note from Dom's nutter...er...Secret Admirer!

The black-clad nutter is a record dealer.

Jason's g/f. She's got a hairdo like Frieda's!

Fletch's 'Security Measures' have backfired. The record dealer is now a patient.

They're going to try to remove the bullet from Ollie's brain!

"You shouldn't be so rude!" Jason strikes again! :laughing:

Greta's pregnant!

Ollie's lost it with Roxanna.

Gaskell telling it like it is.

The record dealer has a phobia of germs - blimey, a hospital wold be a nightmare for someone like that!

Frieda being lovely with Ollie.

Frieda can decipher handwriting...and has decided that the writing on Dom's box of cupcakes is Dom's!

Jason (on being told the baby is a girl) - "How disappointing!" :laughing:

Ric being lovely to Serena. I love that line about being given a second chance to be a grandma. :relaxed:

Why is it so dark in this scene with Fletch and record dealer man? Is it suddenly night time?

Ollie's operation is on a knife edge...literally.

Greta's been researching pregnancy online. Aww, and now Jason is defending her.

What's Donna taken from that file?

Ollie is awake...and his brain has gone woolly again, thanks to the op.

A random patient wandering about. Ooh, he's the one who sent Frieda a Valentine card...and he's 16! :laughing:

Dom is going to 'fill in the gaps' in Ollie's memory. Does that include telling him about the wedding (including what Dom and Lofty got up to?).

Serena apologising to Greta and offering the parents-to-be her support. :relaxed:

Fletch having a hard time accepting that his daughter is dating someone.

Donna forging Ric's signature? Not good!

Dom still trying to convince Lofty that he has a secret admirer...and warning him against drinking a shot of 'Buttery Nipple'! :laughing:

Jason and Greta's baby is going to have an unusual name. Oh dear! :laughing:

Fletch trying to get Jac to dance. Did he succeed?

Dom and Lofty are a bit squiffy! Ooh, a kiss! "Goodnight Curly Sue!" :laughing:

Gaskell and Hanssen look like a couple of undertakers!

Interesting ep. Though I wish Lofty and Dom would just get it on!

Ha! I agree with that sentiment, jo!

But I have to say, I love this Frieda character. I'm looking forward to her story.

Lofty bits and screen caps are on the website in case you want to review them again. Lofty . . . *swoon* . . . drop-dead gorgeous!

Lee told us at one of his recent concerts (can't remember which :grinning: ) that neither he nor David (Dom) knew if they would get together, the Scriptwriters hadn't told them, which probably means they haven't worked out the storyline yet :grinning: . Yes, I like Frieda too Lin :wink:.

The on-call room? Since when did that have a desk, chair, etc? It also seems to be twice the size it was!

"You're that Doctor who got shot in the head!" Lofty's gran is as bad as he is for saying appropriate things!:laughing:

Chemistry between Fletch and Jac.

New Registrar is very handsome...and he knows it!

Polycystic Ovary lady is pregnant!

Blimey, Nicki is a bit useless.

Would patients just be able to walk into an Operating Theatre like that?

Sheilagh and Ollie are a great double act!:laughing:

The baby has been born...and is very noisy!:laughing: And very cute!:heart_eyes:

Sheilagh is having another stroke!

New Registrar (aka Xavier) is throwing his weight around.

Cute baby is acting her socks off!

Why did Essie mention that Jac was going to quit? I don't get that.

Poor Serena is frazzled.

Ollie was right about the stroke.

Why is Jac's change of heart (re: leaving) any of Fletch's business?

Cute (and rather large for a newborn) baby takes centre stage...and now has some 'baby stuff' to get her started.

Nicki was wrong about Xavier.

All in all, a good ep (apart from the lack of Lofty). Poor Lofty is going to be upset when he finds out about his gran.:cry:

Incidentally, next week's ep is on WEDNESDAY!

I always laugh at 'new born' babies on TV. They all look at least three months old! No wrinkled faces, all beautifully smooth. :laughing:

Magic magnets? Sounds like something you'd see in Harry Potter!
Lofty on AAU? I'm confused!
Couldn't Jac be forced to take time off?
Ollie interfering with the treatment of other patients.
Nice Serena/Lofty interaction. Lofty is worried about his gran.
Jac isn't being fair to Freida.
Ollie getting increasingly frustrated with his condition and Roxanne broaching the subject of the magic magnets.
Freida standing up to Jac.
Ollie on a wheeled walking frame. "I was shot in the head!" :laughing:
Sheilagh being feisty - "Go and profess somewhere else!" :laughing:
Donna
Lofty talking to Dom about his gran...and about how he and Dom 'snogged'! She doesn't have a house to sell and Lofty doesn't have any spare money lying around. Oh dear. Actually, what would happen in that case?
Hanssen! I've missed him.
Jac lying on the floor of the storeroom. "Put it out!" :laughing:
Sheilagh getting straight to the point with Dom. "Are you in love with him, or is it a sex thing?" :laughing:
Hanssen looking sharp...and undertaker-like! Aww, he can't go in. :white_frowning_face:
Dom wants to help Sheilagh and Lofty.
Jac was right about the patient's son!
Ollie interrupting another operation - he's making a habit of this.
Patient's mum being unmaternal and moaning that he's having her operation.
Dom offering to let Lofty and his gran move in with him, and Lofty (unsurprisingly) getting a bit freaked out by that!
Sheilagh - "I can't stand old people!" :laughing:
Blimey, that syringe looks nasty! :grimacing:
The effects of that syringe of painkiller are now kicking in!
The patient is apologising to her son (who had her op).
Dom asking Lofty out on a date, after Lofty stumbles over his words. "I have a couple of Mary Berrys to watch!" :laughing:

Creepy Doctor Who - style opening scene - I half expected a Dalek to appear then! :laughing:
Gaskell is still playing God! :unamused:
Serena just referred to Prof G as 'The Messiah'! :laughing:
Ric's trial starts in two weeks! :hushed:
Fiona (aka Prof G's patient) is ill. Is the spaghetti transplant not working?
Jac's cheerful - is she still injecting that pain-killer?
Uh-oh - Xavier has been left in charge, despite only having worked at the hospital for 5 minutes!
Ollie's watching youtube vids (I think) - Norway's Best Bloopers! Now Lofty's joining in with the viewing.
Dom is mooning over Lofty and Sacha wants the goss! :laughing:
Oh dear - Dom has sent Lofty a text and is awaiting a response....which has yet to be sent.
Fiona has collapsed! She's rejecting the spaghetti!
Lofty being cagey about how he got home. I wonder why?
Prisoner: Cell Block Holby - Ric looks like a serial killer, standing behind that barred door!
Fletch worrying about Jac.
Is Jac's patient going to die on the operating table? It would seem, not.
Gaskell is getting obsessive about Fiona. Not good.
Jason wants to go to the police!
"I'm so glad you found yourself!" I love Jason! :laughing:
The spaghetti is infected (and we just got a close-up :confounded: )
Gaskell is ignoring Roxanna's advice. Not good.
Jac's patient survived his op...and his joking comment clearly isn't far off the mark!
Xavier is supervising Nicki and is giving her a hard time. Luckily Serena arrived in the nick of time.
Serena giving Xavier a slap-down! Excellent! :smile:
Gaskell on the edge - the implant has failed!
Is Gaskell giving Essie false hope, re: the implant?
Fiona is in VF - Gaskell is losing it! Now Fiona has died. Will Gaskell find another victim patient?
Detective Serena is on the case for Ric!
Gaskell wants a seat on the Board (Director of Medicine?)
Hanssen lurking in the carpark in his black (obviously) car!
Lofty hasn't replied to Dom's text - and that was a very coy look from Lofty.
Fletch has figured out that Amira was on duty that night.
Dom and Lofty finally talking. "I'm not him!" Aww! :blush: Now they're kissing! :kissing_heart:
Amira has left nursing and Fletch is struggling to find her. Has he not heard of Social Media?
Gaskell is lurking in the mortuary...is that the first time we've seen it?

A really good episode. With Casualty I was often marking time until Lee appeared, but I was hooked by all the scenes tonight. I love Jason too. Frieda's hair looked so cute. Gaskell spooks me, to be honest. As for the Dofty... just perfect. And Lee looked extra gorgeous.

When Lofty said "I'm not him!" - that was so poignant.

It really was. Another example of Lee's understated but heartfelt acting.

We're starting with another arty farty/poetic scene

Dom admitting that he loves Lofty...as Lofty's gran is moved yet again (to Darwin, this time)

Freida's bedside manner is shining through once again :laughing:

Dom offering to keep an eye on Lofty's gran for him. Where is Lofty's dad in all of this?

What on earth is that on Ollie's head? It looks like a deflated beach ball! :laughing:

Donna looking for Amira - how hard can it be to find her on social media?

Serena making it clear to Xavier who's boss!

The deflated beach ball is working its magic on Ollie

Sheilagh knows that Dom is in love with Lofty, despite his protestations

Sheilagh is putting Dom in a very difficult position, making him discuss her condition, resuscitation, etc

Sheilagh wants a DNR - blimey!

Sacha just referred to Prof Gaskell as 'The Great & Powerful Oz' :laughing:

Fletch has found an email address for Amira

Now Ollie has a giant jigsaw piece stuck to his forehead! :laughing:

Sheilagh is being really unfair - Lofty has a right to know what she's decided, and she shouldn't be putting Dom in this position

"They're unlike any family I've ever met...they like each other!" :laughing:

Amira!

Ollie trying to talk to Sheilagh

Donna getting heated with Amira

Prof Gaskell trying to take over Ollie's care

Oops, Ollie thinks he and Roxanne were in love...I think?

Dom has given Sheilagh a DNR form

Sheilagh struggling to breathe...and being given oxygen...which is against her wishes

Why did Sheilagh put the DNR form in her bag? Now Lofty knows about the form, but has got the wrong end of the stick, thanks to what Sheilagh just said

Hanssen is investigating the shooting...and feeling guilty about his treatment of Fredrik

Oh no - Dom and Lofty arguing :hushed:

Why is Hanssen's home so dark? I've just noticed - it doesn't help that the walls appear to be painted navy blue!

Ollie finally remembers that it's Zosia that he was in love with!

Amira is going to help Ric

Poor Lofty - again, where is his dad? Surely he should be sharing the load with Lofty - Sheilagh is his mother, after all!

Why did Fredrik target Roxanna?

Xavier being an arrogant git again!

Sacha has Gaskell pegged! :laughing:

Sheila has torn up the DNR - thank goodness!

Two random extras singing Karaoke

Dom finally admitted he's in love with Lofty! I wonder how long it will be before Lofty says it back?

Ending with more arty fartyness!

Roxannea's note to Hanssen at the end was a nice touch.

No Lofty this week.

Looks like Ric's trial is starting - and we're getting a flashback sequence.

Ollie wants to be discharged today...blimey!

Jac is being discharged...on leave.

More flashback.

Jac and Fletch - will they or won't they?

More flashback.

Ollie still wanting to be discharged.

"Who is this...cow?" :laughing:

Will Ollie be able to climb the stairs unaided? He's managed the first lot!

Jac/Fletch again.

Amira testifying for the prosecution?

Ollie's locker - I wonder what show the tickets were for?

Amira is struggling.

Jac in pain - lashing out at Frieda.

Ollie going home complete with rubber glove balloon bedecked walker!

Amira basically admitting that she was at fault.

Why isn't Jeremy at the trial? Odd.

Ollie's had an accident!

Ric's testimony - we're getting more about what happened with Jason.

Ollie tripped in his flat.

Frieda plying hardball with Jac.

Blimey, that baby started crying before it was out! :laughing:

More about what happened during the time Ric was absent from the hospital.

Jac operating when she shouldn't be...and Freida stopping her.

Jac and Fletch having a 'moment'.

Ollie telling Jac a few home truths.

Hanssen being a character witness for Ric. Blimey, he looks like a giant in the witness box!

Well said by Hanssen!

Gaaahhhh! Just as the verdict was about to be delivered! :astonished:

Overall, a good ep, I thought.

Ooh, Ric got off!

"Somebody died...what are they so happy about?" I love Ollie 2.0!:laughing:

More celebrations re: Ric on Darwen - is that a bottle of Shiraz?

Hanssen and Gaskell - does Hanssen ever wear any other colour than black?

Frieda covering for Jac.

"Professor Gaskell is a fraud!" I'll say it again, I LOVE Ollie 2.0! :laughing:

The Prof: "Let me worry about this" Translation: "Leave me alone to get on with my creepy experiments!"

Whose medical file is Hanssen looking through? Aahh, it's Ollie's!

'The Jacqui fanclub' - Frieda is great!

Hanssen telling it like it is, re: Ollie!

Hot chemo - sounds like a 1970s dance troupe! :laughing:

Ollie going OTT in the meeting.

Eeewww, that stuff being removed from the patient looks like an alien life-form! :confounded:

Ollie's invaded the operating theatre!

Why isn't Gaskell in the operating theatre?

Why should Meena have used blue staples instead of green?

Sacha and Essie being nice to Meena (and rightly so).

Ollie watching the op on a tablet. No wonder he didn't want that tuna sandwich! :confounded: :laughing:

Ollie interrupting the op again to ask Hanssen about takeaway choices! :laughing:

Gaskell fobbing Essie off!

Ollie making Hanssen twitchy!

They've just removed what looks like a giant caterpillar from the patient being operated on! :confounded:

Ollie having a go at Hanssen!

Now Fletch is having a go at him!

Hanssen having a melt-down.

Gaskell standing behind Essie - creepy! :confounded:

Sacha being nice to Essie. Is she leaving?

Nice scene between Ollie and Hanssen.

Hot Chemo...looks...er...interesting :confounded:

Is Ollie leaving?

Another good ep.

Ric thought the TV crew were there for him, but they are there for Gaskell!:laughing:

Blimey, now Gaskell is trying to cure addiction! What next? Raise the dead?

New staff member, who is the new CEO. Is Hanssen leaving?

Ric's back on AAU, and Jason has backed him a coffee and beetroot cake! :unamused:

Gaskell's new guinea pig!

Nasty leg wound! :confounded: A repeat of what happened with Ric's patient who died?

Blimey, Gaskell's op sounds drastic - no more emotions?

Abigail (CEO) is a superfan of Ric...and is already annoying me!

Blimey, patient Jacob's mum (leg wound) is a barrel of laughs!

"Most people have problems adjusting to life outside after a period of incarceration!" Jason is priceless! :laughing:

Jacob's leg has to be am****ted!

Gaskell trying to persuade his jittery patient to go through with the operation. Somehow, I don't think he has the patient's best interests at heart.

Fletch's patient is his daughter's art teacher?

Roxanne unwittingly doing Gaskell's dirty work!

Jacob's mum going down the 'second opinion' route. Blimey, she's a pain! Now she's playing Serena and Ric off against each other.

Abigail is still annoying me.

Gaskell doing experimental surgery on his patient's brain. He's giving off a 'Mad Doctor' vibe.

Roxanne deciding that she doesn't want to be part of the Mad Prof's 'experiments'!

Jacob's mum being pushy...and his leg is now bleeding.

Ric putting Abigail in her place.

Gaskell's patient might be worse off as a result of the surgery!

Abigail is winning her patient round.

Gaskell trying to persuade Roxanne to work with him again.

Jacob's pushy mum getting upset because Jacob doesn't want to follow in his dad's footsteps.

Gaskell is 'working on a solution' to the botched op. Oh dear!

Jason WILL make sure that Ric has a piece of cake! :laughing: Ooh, he's a fan of Bake-Off! He should hook up with fellow B-O fans Dom and Lofty!:laughing:

'Blue Sky Ideas' - Pretentious Management Babble! :laughing:

"Burke & Hare" :laughing:

Gaskell is determined to get his hands on that poor man's brain!

Sacha trying to get info from Gaskell about the pitches.

Now Ric's trying to get in on the pitching.

Gaskell worried about losing 60% of the funding for his 'experiments'...and now he's telling Roxanna to keep quiet about it!

What did cause Fiona's (Prof Gaskell's first guinea pig) death? I don't believe Gaskell's explanation.

Frieda's patient has never had a period. Interesting.

Ric and Sacha outside the boardroom, like naughty schoolkids outside the Headteacher's office! Oops, Sacha nearly choked on his water! :laughing:

Don't they have visiting hours in Holby? Patients' relatives seem to randomly turn up any time of the day (or evening), and they always seem to find their way straight to the right ward...no walking around the maze of corridors for what seems like hours, desperately trying to find the right ward!

Who's the random smarmy bloke in the boardroom?

Gaskell's patient's daughter is worried about her dad. Perhaps she should be having this conversation with her dad instead of Roxanna?

I wonder if Frieda's patient is intersex?

"Is she going to be a problem?" When Gaskell said that, it sounded as if he had ideas about bumping her off! :fearful:

Abigail V Gaskell...who will win?

Patient's daughter V Gaskell!

Gaskell's been caught out by Roxanna...will he panic and do something really stupid?

Frieda's patient has collapsed in the carpark...and has been revived!

That music in the operating theatre reminds me of Hannibal Lecter in Silence Of The Lambs...which considering that Gaskell is the surgeon leading the op, seems creepily apt!

When Gaskell went to 'switch on' the electrode, I half expected him to scream "It's alive!" :laughing:

Blimey, imagine waking up from an op and seeing Gaskell looming over you! :fearful:

Gaskell 'performing' in front of the media.

Why was there a shot of that BIOHAZARD sign on the Wet Lab door? Forshadowing perhaps?

Fletch and Abigail calling a truce.

That creepy classical music again...and the mad doctor is looking pleased with himself!

Frieda being lovely with her patient. Ooh, she just mentioned intersex!

Blimey, Ric's pitch was successful! Except he has to share his findings with Gaskell! Hmmmm. Does that mean Ric is disappearing for a while?

Gaskell's face at the end...Lord Smug Of Smuggington! :sunglasses:

Little Nicki operating on her teddies! :laughing:

"Imagine yourself as Plankton!" Err, what? :confused:

Gratuitous male toplessness! Xavier is good looking and he knows it!

Sacha studying mould! :laughing:

I wonder if 'Medical Crowd Funding' is actually a thing?

Oh dear, Sacha hasn't got any donations yet.

Xavier trying to butter up Serena and it isn't working!

"Can you get me out of here?" I love Sheilagh!:laughing:

Frieda looks thrilled to be Nicki's mentor! :laughing:

Prof FrankenGaskell is blinding us with medical terms in his first scene!

"Know every inch of the ward!" Frieda trying to get Nicki off her back.

'Chippocratic Oath' :laughing:

"Motor Drift - is that a car chase movie with Vin Diesel?":laughing:

So Xavier's last name isn't Duval?

Dom's in paeds? What's he doing there?

Draining an abscess - Meena gets all the glamorous jobs! :laughing:

'Gills' - an underwater Indiana Jones :laughing:

'Bus Driver's Bum' :laughing:

Chip Van Man can read minds! :laughing:

Will Prof FrankenGaskell save the day? With Nicki's help, he just has!

"He's not a God" - no, but he thinks he is!

Blimey, Xavier making a sweeping generalisation about gay people! And Lofty is being evasive again about his living arrangements.

"It's small, it's a redhead, very *****ly..." :laughing:

Xavier was in an advert for rice cakes? :laughing:

Meena's being a bit of a cow to Nicki.

Bilateral Femoral Graft...blimey, that's a mouthful!

Lofty used to dress up as the character Xavier pla*** in his TV ad and sing the song! :laughing:

Ooh, that stir fry looks good!

"What does you being good in bed have to do with my gran?" :laughing:

Roxanna is worried about Gaskell...she's not the only one!

Little Nicki is so cute!

Blimey, Frieda looks different without her make-up!

"I wasn't really interested in your cooking this morning!":laughing:

Frieda's 'friend' looks like a serial killer!

Eww, that injury looks nasty!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Lofty and Dom doing a terrible job of keeping their relationship secret! :laughing:

"You seem far too sweet to be interesting" - why am I thinking she's wrong? She's also incredibly patronising.

Sacha checking his crowdfunder donations, and he still doesn't have any donations...now he does have one...from his mum!:laughing:

Hanssen not wearing black!

ISAAC!!! :astonished: :imp:

A patient on Dawin with TB!

I remember that scene (Isaac punching Dom) - it was really shocking at the time.

It's weird seeing Hanssen not as CEO.

"This is our time...he's not having any of it!":heart_eyes:

Patient Ish has Sacha sussed.

Poor Dom - that woman is either completely oblivious (which actually makes her a bad journalist/writer) or is a nasty piece of work.

Blimey, Dom is googling (or whatever search engine they use in Holby) Isaac!

Lofty trying to talk Dom down...and he's right.

Aww, poor Lofty.:sob:

Where is that staircase supposed to be? It looks very ornate!

Nicki putting her job on the line to treat Frieda's friend.

Dom's cut himself! :astonished:

"Couldn't the Big Cheese do it?" :laughing:

Blimey, this writer woman is a real piece of work!

Ooh, she's collapsed!

A medical procedure via Skype! How very 21st Century!

Sacha having a chat with the 'Big Cheese' (who isn't, any more)

Back to Skype Surgery!

Blimey, Nicki's going above and beyond, covering for Frieda on top of everything else!

Isaac is a reformed character...yeah, right!

"One who acts with love is greater than one who acts from fear!" Wise words from Sacha (and the Talmud):relieved:

Hanssen does 'informal'!

Ooh, Sacha has an anonymous donor!

Lofty shredded the manuscript! :laughing: :smiling_imp:

Aww, sweet kiss and make up moment!:heart_eyes:

And a nice moment of bonding with Frieda and Nicki!

A really good ep, though it left me longing for Lofty and Isaac to meet...mainly so that Lofty could tell Isaac exactly what he did with his manuscript! :laughing:

Senior staff nurse position? I wonder who will be applying?

Someone being sick (complete with sound effects. Lovely! :confounded:

Meena opening Nicki's mail!

Aggressive patient alert!

Sheila has picked up an infection on HCOP ward!

Blimey, CEO woman is a bit of a jobsworth! I miss Hanssen!

Sheila singing Xavier's TV ad jingle.

I wonder if Nicki was with Xavier last night?

Sheila used to date a Lord of the Manor - blimey! :astonished:

Fletch's son is brilliant!

Dom mention - he's at his mum's.

Aggressive patient is locking horns with Xavier.

Sacha asking Xavier for an autograph! :laughing:

Aww, Fletch inviting Lofty to come home with him for a meal after work. :heart_eyes:

Would you be allowed to bring a Pizza into a hospital?

Dom's been writing to Sheila.

Sheila giving Lofty and Fletch's son some advice.

Fletch's son being cheeky to Serena:laughing:

Sheila has fluid on her lungs and needs surgery.

Aggressive patient taking his obnoxiousness to a whole new level.

Hanssen giving some wise advice to Xavier.

Fletch's son 'having a parlez' with the CEO! He'd make a great artful dodger in 'Oliver!'

Sheila telling Lofty to sell her knick knacks and use the money to take Dom on the trip of a lifetime.

Xavier offering to pay Nicki's £12,000 debt! Blimey! :astonished:

Sheila has come through her operation!

Fletch 'having it out' with CEO woman.

Why is it Meena's business where Xavier was last night?

There's still no mention of Lofty's dad - just how worried Sheila is about Lofty. Why does she never mention her son?

It does make me wonder if there's a rift between Sheilagh and her son. I'd love to find out more.

Maybe Sheilagh fell out with her son over his treatment of Lofty?

Professor FrankenGaskell is looming over an unconscious patient. Is that supposed to be Holby? No it isn't - Gaskell flew there.

Poor Dom - stopped from treating a patient.

Gaskell's parking is like him - practically perfect! :laughing:

What's wrong with Lofty?

Sacha is on AAU!

Odd patient. Is he attracted to Dom?

Blimey, Donna has had her interview already?

Gaskell's latest victim guinea pig.

Carp Carp! :laughing:

Ooh, is that call about Dom's results?

Dom has Hep C. Blimey, 6 months to wait to see if it clears up naturally!

"Do you trust him?" My answer would be "Not as far as I can throw him!"

That patient is nosey. I'd be telling him it's none of his business!

Gaskell - call from Portugal.

Dom worried about how Lofty will deal with the news of his Hep C.:disappointed:

Gaskell's patient has an infection.

Dom and Lofty :cry: Just tell him!

Lofty's been talking to Dom's patient.

Gaskell wants to go ahead with the operation. Oh dear! :fearful:

Fletch's patient's dad wants to lodge a complaint. Not good.

Gaskell on the phone to Portugal.

Dom worrying about Lofty and Xavier being a git!

Hanssen! Wearing a sweater! He looks odd - I prefer his black suits!

Hanssen knows about Dom and Lofty?

Gaskell's victim guinea pig telling him and Roxanna all about what happened to her.

"I'm not some sort of gay wizard...!" :laughing:

Dom's patient is Lofty's music teacher! Lofty plays saxophone! :grinning:

Gaskell is operating on his victim guinea pig!

Hannah's dad is a pain in the bum!

Classical music in the operating theatre. The victim guinea pig has gone into cardiac arrest...and now she's back in the room!

Nice little Dom/Lofty scene. Lofty's a 'big wally' and Dom is OK with him practicing his sax at his place. Lofty is supportive of Dom over the Hep C. :heart_eyes:

Dom's patient likening Lofty to a pie! :laughing:

Gaskell's victim guinea pig has come through the op! She can feel her feet itching. Is this procedure going to be successful?

Hannah's dad thawing towards Amelia.

Amelia is prepared to endorse Donna's appointment as Senior Staff Nurse.

Dom and Lofty sharing a little moment (interrupted by Donna's reaction to her good news!).:heart_eyes:

Gaskell being creepy - "I WILL save her!" Blimey!:astonished:

That dropping of bedpans was fake - like a 'Where There's Blame, There's A Claim' advert! :laughing:

Ooh, Ric's back!

Problems with agency nurses - Lofty will be getting flashbacks!

Dom frustrated that he can't be 'hands on' at work.

Hanssen throwing shade at Gaskell! I love Hanssen! :heart_eyes:

Dom being a bit gobby with Hanssen - he's being a bit of a diva, TBH.

Fletch locking horns with the head of the Agency - who is the daughter of a patient who left him loads of money.

Sacha on Darwin?

Sacha's scarf - is he auditioning to be the next Doctor Who?

Mikey (Fletch's son) blagging a day off school!

Gaskell making excuses for his regular absences from work.

Hanssen's patient is Dyspraxic.

Hanssen has looked over everyone's notes! Blimey!

The 'pushed off bus' patient's 'best friend' has turned up. Is that the boy who pushed him?

Sacha's mould! :confounded: Is that a staff fridge with food and stuff in it? :confounded:

Sacha has donated to his own crowdfunding for the mould!

CEO giving Fletch a telling-off.

Roxanna having a go at Hanssen over Dom?

'pushed off bus' patient's friend is still hanging around - I think he did push him, and Mikey witnessed it, but is too terrified to say anything.

Fletch standing his ground over the agency nurse thing.

Nicki telling Sacha that she wants to work on Gaskell's 'trial'.

Did Mikey push the 'pushed off bus' patient?

Sacha's daughter is too busy to see him at the weekend.

Mikey laughing with the bully?

Fletch having a go at the bully, who is trying the "He grabbed me!" tactic. Fortunately, Donna and Lofty saw what happened.

Mikey did push the patient off the bus.

Nice little scene with Mikey and Fletch.

Why am I thinking that Sacha's project is going to be a huge success?

Mikey apologising to the patient...who has now been rushed to the operating theatre.

Hanssen's patient has been taking growth hormone, which has caused his pancreatitis.

Roxanna having a go at Hanssen again. Is she going to tell Abigail?

Now, Dom is having his turn. Why is everyone talking to Hanssen like he's their best mate?

'pushed off the bus' patient has a tumour on his arm.

Hanssen standing in front of the weird statue, and Sacha taking over the 'best mates' chat.

Another Mikey/Fletch chat - everyone's being 'touchy/feely' tonight!

Now, Hanssen is having a 'touchy/feely' chat with his patient!

Fletch and the agency boss finally sorting out their differences.

Hanssen has decided to have counselling.

Fletch taking the bully down a peg or two.

Nicki has changed her mind about being a part of Sacha's project.

Gaskell is being an oily git.

A celebration for Donna's promotion.

Abgail and Fletch kissing! Blimey!:flushed:

Nicki wanting to be on Gaskell's team for his 'experiments'?

Jason and Greta moving in with Serena? What could possibly go wrong?

Frieda's ex has turned up. He still looks like a serial killer! :scream:

Nicki has decided to go with Sacha's mould experiments.

Frieda's ex wants her to go home with him. I thought he'd fled the Ukraine?

Suturing assessment!

Stuffed Goblins! :laughing:

Dom is still down about his Hep C. That sweater makes him look like a humbug! Why isn't he wearing scrubs?

Necrotising Fasiitus (sp?)...ewwww :confounded:

Fletch and Abigail. Ooh, was Fletch thinking he'd just seen Jac?

I wonder if Sacha's mould will cure the Necrotising whatsit?

Frieda's ex has been admitted.

Nicki and Meena being ridiculous. Wouldn't they be on separate wards for their training?

That stuffed Gnome does look like a Goblin! :confounded: :laughing:

Greta wants Jason and the baby to live with her.

Nicki and Meena being ridiculous again.

Frieda's ex has an infected wound. Ewwww! :confounded:

Dom was treated badly by some mates in the pub. Did they think you can catch Hep C by hugging someone who has it?

Lofty being sweet to Dom.

Frieda's patient is a racist. :zipper_mouth_face:

Baby Rodney? Oh no, it was the Gnome! :laughing:

Nicki and Meena's patient shouldn't have been allowed outside the hospital building.

Frieda's ex still wanting her to go with him.

Meena trying to drop Nicki in it!

The tunnel of doom!:laughing:

Eeeewwwwwww, worms!!! :confounded:

Frieda's ex still pestering her.

Eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww, more worms!!! :confounded: Blimey, no wonder that poor woman was feeling ill!

Serena being over-protective towards Jason and Greta.

Aww, that stuffed toy was Elinor's. :cry:

The patient with worms has gone into IF.

Racist patient trying to backtrack as he's about to go into the operating theatre.

Great little speech by Frieda!

Patient with worms has died! :cry:

Meena full of self-pity while Nicki talks sense.

Jason being calm about what's happening with the baby.

Nicki being lovely towards the deceased patient's friend.

Frieda going after Roman (her ex).

Moving little scene with Donna and Serena.

Meena and Nicki finally doing their sutering test.

Jason moving in with Greta.

Serena missing Bernie.

Watching the 'bits from previous eps' bit, I stand by my initial thought that Roman looks like a serial killer!

Holby FM - I'm sure that's the same female voice from 'Forever FM' (the radio station in Car Share)!

People in a TV medical drama watching a medical drama? :laughing:

Lofty rocking the 70s porn star ...oh, he's supposed to be Mexican! :laughing:

Oops, Dom punctured the blood bag!

Xavier showing his arrogance.

Lofty wants to have a Mexican night!

"You've got a face like a slapped bum!" Never a truer word spoken! :laughing:

Tortoise? Come to think of it, Dom does look a bit like one!

'Moustache Man' :laughing:

I wonder what Lofty was going to tell Dom?

Ooops, Dom has now dropped his phone! He's been infected with Loftyitis!

Frieda answering the door without asking who it is? It could be a serial killer...well, it's Roman, who looks like one! :laughing:

Sacha being lovely to the cleaner. He's so sweet! <3

Blimey, Lofty offering to repair Dom's phone screen. He's lovely! <3

Roman's brought someone with him...another serial killer?

Rude welsh woman!

Who is this random woman with Roman?

Random woman is injured. Was she trafficked like Roman?

Sacha being lovely to the cleaner again!

"My French is smaller then me!" :laughing:

Blimey, the cleaner is really taking the complaint about the cleaning seriously!

Don't trust him, Frieda!

Why did Random Woman take that knife? Now she's coming out with a sob story.

Eww, Rude Welsh Woman's leg is impaled on the railings.

Why doesn't Dom just go? In the time the stupid woman is kicking up a fuss about him leaving, he could have gone for help!

Sacha bonding with the cleaner (Patricia).

Frieda is bonding with random woman.

Why doesn't Dom just go and get help? This is ridiculous!

Random woman was people trafficked.

Patricia knows her stuff when it comes to self-defence!

What is Sacha wearing? Oh, he's dressed as a cleaner!

An Auto Rotary Scrubber - that looks a bit like those polisher things they used to polish floors in schools!

Dom has finally got the wretched phone!

Ooh, Random Woman has just told Frieda not to trust Roman!

Blimey, it's gone dark quickly! Finally, Dom has called an ambulance!

Sacha dancing as he cleans! :laughing:

Rude Welsh Woman is in love with her (female) best mate. God she's really getting on my nerves now!

What's up with Patricia? Oh, it's an Umbilical Hernia. Luckily she had a doctor with her when she collapsed! :laughing:

The theme of tonight's ep is obviously 'DIY Surgery'!

Finally, the ambulance has arrived for Rude Welsh Woman.

Roman was working for the gangmasters!

Patricia is enjoying the morphine (I remember my dad tripping on that stuff when he had his hips done! :laughing: )

Rude Welsh Woman is in hospital...and now she's talking about Chelsea (the bride to be, who she's in love with).

Random Woman is also in hospital, thanks to Frieda. Well done, Frieda! :relieved:

Aww, Lofty came to the hospital when he heard that Dom was there.

There's a photo of Dom and Lofty as Dom's screensaver - did Lofty do that, or was it there already?

God, what's up with Dom now? Apart from not feeling sexy?

Roman is dressed as a burgler! Frieda still loves him. Lord knows why!

Dom and Lofty on the roof. Ooh, Dom put the screensaver there!

Dom has been accepted on a special treatment programme for his Hep C!

Lofty has said "I Love You!" :heart_eyes:

Watch out, Fletch - Roman might reappear from the shadows!

Dom and Lofty dancing - complete with that female DJ's voice-over and a little hint of singing from Lofty. Sweet! :heart_eyes:

I really liked this episode but do agree with somebody on Digital Spy that Lofty's persistence was irritating. He meant well but sometimes when we're scared or worried, we want to withdraw into our shell (there's that tortoise connection again) and either work things out, or have a good sleep. I find a sleep a huge help when I'm worried. Although a silent cuddle at times like that is wonderful.
Dom did mess about a bit regardng the injured woman. I actually felt sorry for her because of the reason why she was so *****ly.

No Gaskell! Hooray! No Roxanna! Hooray!
No Jac! Now that's different. I'm missing Jac.

When I'm out and about I get very annoy e d when members of staff carry on a conversation amongst themselves whilst dealing with me - hello, I'm not the invisible woman! - so if I had been the patient while Lofty was trying to talk Dom into having the Mexican evening, I would have been extremely cross. It seemed very unprofessional (of course, it could have been that said patient was too ill to care!).

I forgot that bit. Bad Lofty! (But it's good to know he's not quite perfect.)

"I can't stand old people!" That line still makes me :laughing:

Blimey, a hospital carpark with empty spaces - this obviously isn't real life! :laughing:

Does Fletch just abandon his kids to spend time with Abigail, or does he get jiggy with her in his house, with the kids around? :confounded:

Professor FrankenGaskell - he's an expert on progeria now? Is there anything he's not an expert on?

Dom wants to take Lofty away for the weekend - will Lofty be digging his wheeled suitcase out again?

Oooh, Jac! I like her hair!

Sheilagh might be able to go home today. Lofty's worried.

Jac wants to be part of the mad Prof's trial. Don't do it Jac!:scream:

Dom has invited Lofty to a house party? Lofty doesn't look too sure...is it because he's worried about his nan, or worried about spending the weekend in a cottage in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of strangers?

Hannah (now known as Han) is scheduled to have a Batista (a heart op, but it sounds more like an upmarket clothes shop :laughing: )

Sacha's mould experiment is going well! Gaskell wants Sacha to try and talk Jac out of being one of his victims guinea pigs.

Sheilagh being a bit unfair there - 'they' are trying to help her keep her independence. I wonder what's in that box?

Gaskell still reluctant to take Jac on the trial...I wonder why?

Jac still popping pain killers. Sacha is lovely! :heart_eyes:

"Like sending a lamb in to deal with a landmine!" :laughing:

Fletch worrying about Jac dying. Forshadowing?

How many people does it take to do an assessment? Those three extras don't seem to be doing much.

Jac having second thoughts about the trial.

Sheilagh isn't quite right, but she's trying to hide it from Lofty.

Jac could be using a wheelchair within a year if she doesn't take part in the trial!

Lofty worried about his gran.

Sheilagh has been discharged! She was cheating on the test!

Fletch trying to give Jac some advice. Ooh, Jac has just found out about Fletch and Abigail!

Lofty offering to go part time to look after Sheilagh, but she's still refusing help. Why don't her son and daughter-in-law (Lofty's parents) help? There's still no mention of them!

Ooh, Lofty bursting in on the meeting with the three non-speaking extras!

One of Gaskell's victims patients giving him a pep talk!

Abigail giving off slightly unhinged vibes.

Sheilagh is being readmitted. Nice little scene with Lofty.

Jac wants to go ahead with Gaskell's treatment!

The weekend in Wales is off, but Lofty and Dom will be spending the weekend together.

Were Gaskell's results in Morocco faked? Hmm, I wonder...

Frieda is leaving? Blimey!

Jac is going through with the surgery! I wouldn't trust Gaskell as far as I could throw him!

Loving Serena's multi-coloured knitting wool!

Bernie!

Meena's jacket is...er...interesting! :laughing:

Bernie wants Serena to go to Nairobi with her.

Dom in sarky mode :laughing:

Prof FrankenGaskell droning on about Jac's op.

Sacha in nosey mode. Obviously, you can't have a private life in Holby! :laughing:

Prof Gas Kill! Brilliant! :laughing:

The man that Gaskell is talking to online has a voice like a super villain. Maybe he's the Mad Prof's Henchman! :laughing:

Meena obviously getting frustrated by Gaskell...who only has to purr a few choice words to get her back onside!

Star Gazer Lillies - they were featured in one of those funeral plan ads!

Jac getting snippy with Meena. I like it! :grin:

One of Gaskell's victims' patients' files is missing. Hmmm.....

Meena's bedside manner needs some work.

Prof Gaskell keeps the files in his lab...hmmm...

Meena taking a call she shouldn't be taking.

Cactus Jac needs some water.

Blimey, Sacha is nosey!

Hanssen discussing Jac's op with Gaskell.

Meena passing the message on to Gaskell. Now he knows why she was in his lab when the phone rang. He sounded like a Super Villain when he spoke to her then!

Jac looking surprisingly wel to say she's about to become one of Prof Gaskell's victims patients.

Greta (Jason's g/f) has been admitted with stomach cramps. Baby on the way? It appears not - she's been eating lots of cheese! :laughing:

Meena's found an issue with the info in one of the victim patient files!

Bernie wanting to know why Serena hasn't committed to her.

Oh dear...the patient on Keller who Meena was supposed to be getting info from has collapsed. I wonder if she did have a temperature (Meena put down that she didn't)?

Meena is questioning Gaskell...this won't end well!

Aahhh, the poor patient did have a temperature!

Meena is getting to the bottom of what Gaskell has been doing to his victims patients!

Meena going to Xavier for advice. Not sure his advice is right.

A round of applause after an op. :laughing:

Keller patient Anne is going to be OK.

A Bernie and Serena <3 to <3

It's time for Jac to become Gaskell's next victim patient!

Greta is in labour!

Gaskell threatening Meena!

Next week's Holby on WEDNESDAY!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6