​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Author
Comment
Re: Any THEME Will Do.........

A/Liz - thanks for the 'Link' to the article and picture of DVO and Betsy I missed it at the weekend... ...awwww! really cute.

Thanks ALiz, Betsy is a cutie.

Johartuk, yummm, thoroughly enjoyed that induldence after my tea!

For anyone who is interested just had Prima Baby Mag Betsy is out in the garden a lot with Denise they have started a little veg patch,she is more mobile and into everything she is an adventuros little girl she has bruises all over her knee's from taking a tumble,Denise and Lee are practicing his lines together for LB,talking about the holday Lee should have been with them by what Denise says but if I remember rightly I think he tweeted he couldn't go because of work, if I am wrong on that please put me right sorry I have spelt adventurous wrong but can't go back to correct it.

I think he did - he was certainly working on something.

He should be starting LB rehearsals soon. I wonder when we'll see the first publicity pics of him as Emmett?

He might be on TV talking about it and his album,must keep a look out

Johartuk - sorry I didn't say earlier - thank you for the 'link' and lovely reminder of Lee singing in his gorgeous red red shirt - he certainly sorted out the men from the boys with that particular number...

Thanks A/Liz and Acer. If Betsy's an adventurous little girl perhaps she's going to be like her Mum and trek up Mount Kilimanjaro and Machu Picchu

Denise has just tweeted she will be on Smooth Radio tomorrow and friday, she didn't say what time Thursday but Friday is 11-30am will anyone be able to record and put it on Forum please just had a thought maybe she means 11-30am both days and I didn't read it right thanks if anyone can help

Did anyone listen to DVO this morning on smooth radio if they did I would love to know what she had to say thanks

Thanks for the Prima baby bit Acer. So sweet.

Didn't listen to Denise this morning, but think it repeats tomorrow at the same time? Won't be able to listen then either

Thanks Chrissie I thought it was sweet,I won't be able to listen tomorrow either to DVO I do wish that someone had listened she may have said something about Lee, will we be able to get listen again ?trouble is I am not very clever on things like that oh well never mind

Yes, we should be able to listen again at some point!

There is a video up now on the smooth radio site
of both of Denise interview. It's a lovely
video well worth watching. The best bit is that
she mentions Lee has just landed a part in a BBC
Drama. So watch this space.

A BBC Drama?

I'm overexcited now!

Thanks Maggie I have deleted my little bit of news

Maggie can you tell me how to get it I just tried and couldn't get it thank you

Apparently he was supposed to go to LA with Denise and
Betsy, but he was wisked off to Bristol for this
part in a BBC Drama. That may well be why he
went to the concert in Bristol because he was already
there filming. The plot thickens.

Sorry acer I didnt mean to steal your thunder, I
was just so excited and wanted to spread the news.

acer, if you go onto denise twitter page you will
see a post from her about smooth radio, just click
on that and it takes you to the video for both days
recording.

Exciting!!! That ties in with a lady on Twitter (I've forgotten her name) who said something about working with Lee at about that time - and it turned out she is a film extra.

Just found it, she's Floss2, it was you who alerted us in an earlier post, Maggiemay.

Hi Maggie don't worry about my thunder just glad to get the video,he cut a bit of todays out she said we have a strong marriage,Monday is family day don't even put the TV on,Sunday see friends, Mum stays one night a week as I said before I guess that could be for their date night,very excited about the drama wouldn't it be wonderful to see Lee on tv for a couple of hours thanks Maggie for info

Wow, thanks for the news Maggie! Woohoo! So exciting!

Maggiemay or acer, can one of you post the news in a new thread, for everyone to see?

A BBC Drama?????
Thanks for that exciting news maggiemay & acer.

This should be marvellous; hope they do not keep it in the can forever.

Thanks everyone for the news - how exciting. Lee must be 'Over the Moon'.

Lee answered a tweet from Niall Sheehy a little
while ago to say he couldn't go to Rachel's party
today as he is working out of London. Wonder what
he is doing.

So ..... The Only Way is Essex wins a BAFTA!

acer, I expect Lee is referring to West End Live, which he's taking part in on June 18th.

Oh right trust me to read it wrong I think I will have to keep quiet in future

It's a whole year today (23rd) or yesterday (Sunday) since Lee's first concert in Southend. What a wonderful start to the series - little did we know just how many he would have done by the end of the 'tour'!

Yes it is a year for me next month I saw him in Basingstoke what a concert

If I've interpreted this correctly, I think Denise is doing another radio interview this evening - on Wave105. According it its website, it's on 105.2 FM, and Denise is appearing on the Andy Jackson show at 10.00 pm, if anyone can find/listen to it. The blurb mentions she will be talking about her new TV show.

You can also listen to it on line on

http://www.wave105.com/onair-andy-jackson

Thanks, just found it x

I've just listened on line.

Very short chat, nothing about Lee.

Said she got into Twitter when pregnant and having sleepless nights, also during Betsy's night feeds. Found it was good way to connect with other mums and not feel so isolated.

She has two big things coming up later in the year. Taking a bit of time out at the moment, but will be back at work in July with new TV show - but she can't say anything about it - only confirmed yesterday.

That was it! Sadly no little indiscretions about what Lee might be doing at the moment!

Can anyone tell me what Denise said when he asked how her marriage was going he laughed just as she answered and with my bad ears I didn't catch it thanks

She said jokingly, 'oh, terrible,' or something like that, then laughed and said 'great'.

I read somewhere ages ago that she was going to do Stars in Their Eyes don't know if it is true you know the press, thanks Liz

I've clicked on the link to listen to denise'
radio interview but cannot get it, can anyone help
please.

The other rumour was that she was going to be the new front of Big Brother when it moves over to Channel 5

Maggiemay, the link was for listening live last night - I'm not sure if they have a listen again feature. She was only on for about five minutes, it was very short.

My Twitter page has been wiped clean and it's treating me like a newbie ....
apparently its a 'known' problem!
Anyone else suffering the same?

Mine's OK at the moment (touch wood), but I think the same thing has happened to quite a lot of people. Hope it comes back!

The lovliest thing about our lovely front page banner is that while I wait for the forum to load, I find myself staring at Lee's crotch

(sorry, random comment but I had to tell)

[ Jazzylou
I can't say that I had noticed

May I suggest that you go take a look at Angela's Cardiff pic's that PKP has just posted.
very err'm interesting

Jazzylou you are not on your own but with you saying it has give me the courage to speak my thoughts and I must say he had trousers like that at Llandudno and I just stared all the time through my binoculars

Jazzy & acer, I thought it was just me!

And me!!

Me too!!

6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15