​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Author
Comment
Re: Any THEME Will Do.........

I am tempted Maggie, to get the atmosphere and all that but I have a lot to do at home so I probably won't. The best view will be on the TV and we have a village party in the afternoon which will be lovely (as long as it stays dry).

Fingers crossed that the weather stays dry for Friday.
I hope your village party goes well Jazzy.

Morning ladies can you do a favour for those of us that for some reason can't log on to twitter if anything comes up what Lee and Denise are doing or to do with Betsy's party could you be so kind as to put it on here would be so grateful

Lee tweeted to say he's got a meeting this morning ... no details.

Remember when Lee did the read through for 'Roman Holiday', well, if anyone is interested, the film is on on Saturday .. 1.00 Film4.

It was on a couple of months back - I'd never seen it all the way through until then. What a lovely film! I could definitely imagine Lee as Joe Bradley!

Thanks MargW wonder what the meeting was about?

Probalby the album.

Wishing I was in London. Fell sad I was talked out of going. Still at least the family will be round.

Enjoy the wedding foks, never mind a few showers.

Congratulations to William & Kate (or should I say Catherine) today!
Enjoy the day everyone!

Well, wasn't it a fabulous wedding! I don't think Kate/Catherine stopped smiling throughout the whole day - didn't she look beautiful! Westminster Abbey looked stunning.

I've always had a soft spot for David Beckham - wow! He looked like a movie star! Some - er - 'interesting' outfits (and hats) worn my some guests, though!

I loved the bit when they left Buckingham Palace for Clarence House in the old Aston Martin, with the JU5T WED numberplate and balloons - then the RAF helicopter flew over then, with William's flag flying beneath, and the crew hanging out of the doors and waving!

Wonderful Wedding. Bride looked beautiful. Bridgroom looked bashfull!
Looked as if everyone was having a great time.

Own celebrations went a bit haywire. Just as the balcony scene was obout to take place I fainted out cold. Had the paramedics in but all seems O.K. may have been the stress of trying to host a dinner and watch T,V at the same time,

Maggie, I hope you are OK. Take it easy (if you can)

Oh dear Maggie, I hope you are feeling better now. X

I hope you're feeling better soon Maggie!

Look after yourself Maggie. Best wishes.

Morning Ladies,have just been on twitter and someone named James1590 has been rude to Lee but I can't find the tweet does anyone know anything about it would be grateful for any info thank you

I didn't see it either Acer (thank goodness!) but he is obviously one of those sado bully guys filled with hatred, jealousy and seeking attention. He obviously set up an account just to be vile about Denise, as it was his first tweet and has no followers (surprise, surprise!) but he's deleted it now. Guess he saw he would get back more than he bargained for from Lee's fans. Problem is, these people just go on and set up another account in a different name and then pretend to be the nice guy -talk about Jekyll and Hyde.

Thanks AnnieB Iam glad he has deleted it,some people are so horrid about Denise but I say what is in the past should stay there and she makes Lee happy that is all I care about cheers

I so agree with you Acer and as Lee says, people don't know the truth, only what they read in the press/mags. and we all know how accurate they are!!

Aww, Maggie, hope you're feeling better now.

Lee's tweeted a pic from the studio today:
http://yfrog.com/h2pvrwahj

Thanks PKP,can you tell me why I can't see that on his tweets I am not on twitter does that make a difference

Hope you are feeling much better now Maggie B thanks for that Marg W about Mail For Lee Luv Mazza x

Good morning folks on May Day.Seen any morris dancers?

Happy May Day Everyone,
Happy First Birthday Betsy Mead

Happy Holiday all. Off to danca round the wahing line !

Hello! Hope you are all well. I today realised that I am in fact getting old when my first thought on looking out the window was 'ooh looks like a perfect day for getting washing dry'...oh dear.

Had a relaxing day at home today after 2 weeks of hectic easter holiday shenanigans. Freya is poorly with 1 of those viral things and has slept on me a lot of this afternoon - her twin sister keeps running over to give her a cuddle which is very cute. And its given me chance to catch up on internet stuff.

My tickets for LB came yesterday and booked my train tix so all sorted for my last weekens away before we emigrate...gives me something to look forward to amongst all the packing.

Lynda xx

I see the cast of Wicked are going to be on Titchmarsh later on ... just think, this time last year, Lee hadn't even started in it, and he's already been gone nearly three months!

Later - just watched it. It was 'Popular' with Louise & Rachel, so he wouldn't have been on anyway. Lee did his bit when he sang 'As Long As You're Mine' with Rachel a little while ago. Ooh, that was so lovely ...

Thanks for the heads-up A/Liz, just caught it. Nice to see just the girls again. Rachel looked very green today
See from the blurb it's MT week on AT's show, Grease Tues, Les Mis. Wed., Legally Blonde Thurs... and I can't remember Friday's

It's Billy Elliot, Annie.
Gareth Gates will be in the Les Mis number.

Thanks Lynne. Umm - GG in the Les Mis number, was hoping for someone else

acer. You have to click on the photo link to see it. Definitely code should have been "phwoar". Hope this helps

Thanks for the update Kirsten and PKP.

I hope you enjoyed Switzerland Kirsten.

That beard is growing on me (well not literally although.... ) I think it makes him look softer and cuddlier n(sp?)

Morning everyone and thanks Kirsten for the update and
the new front page banner.
Hope the holiday went well...
Joan...a great photo of Lee, thank you too.

Jazzy... 'The Bearded Lady!!!nooooo!!! LOL I wasn't sure about seeing Lee with a beard - but yes I do agree he looks cuddly, and I could forgive him anything...anyway!!!...

Sorry PKP...I know you usually have something to do with our banners as well, so thank you too..

Looks like DVO and Betsy are off to LA today. No mention of whether Lee is accompanying them - as we know, he has stayed behind before! No doubt all will be revealed in the passage of time or twitter!

I think someone tweeted to DVO to enjoy her time in LA with Betsy and her man so i think he is with her

Lee tweeted yesterday that he was very busy I wonder if he has time to go to LA he is doing his album isn't he? I hope he does go it will be a nice rest before he starts the show

I'd imagine if Lee wasn't with them, it was because he was busy with the album recording and/or Legally Blonde rehearsals which must start pretty soonish.

I know Denise said she was going away with Betsy soon, don't know if that is this time

Woah- I have huge lumps of ice falling into my garden, making a terrible racket on my windows , plus thunder and lightening. Freaky weather!
Got to do the school run in a minute too. Methinks I'm going to get a little cold and wet.

We've got heavy rain and wind!

We've got deep blue sky, bright sunshine and fluffy white clouds.

I'm not gloating, honestly - it's bound to be heading my way, just as I leave work at 5.

Still sunny and no rain - getting more breezy though.

Give us a weather update A liz!

Anything to relieve the tedium of my report writing.

Oh Goddddddddddddddddddd I hate Lee droughts!!!!!!!
Oh for some scrum pics or a review or a ticket or two in my drawer. I'm in the Lee doldrums.

That sounds like a call for help, Toni ... anyone, who has scrum pics and can post them ... HELP!!! We need some Lee!!

Well, I was thinking about new ones...just any new pics of him...or maybe a little TV interview ...or something... Twitter is great but I want moving , talking and preferable singing Lee...but I guess old scrum pics might fill the void for now.

Can't beleive you didn't give me a weather update!!

Photobucket
Photo Credit Me

I don't know why I'm complaining really. I've come off the report writing and am now making a flipchart for my science lesson on Wednesday. It's sorting fruits and veg and I am googling images of cauliflowers and asparagus etc. It's jolly thrilling and certainly beats Lee scrum pics any day

Perhaps not!!!!!!!

4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13