​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Author
Comment
Re: Any THEME Will Do.........

Can I put Lee in my fruit and vegetable flip chart?
We're going to be doing taste testing later in the lesson

Bliemey , I do distract myself sometimes!!!

DO you know it is 68 days until Kilworth? I may well have gone loopy by then!

Chest hair!!! I remember that day, outside the RAH, and repeating 'look at his chest! look at his chest' - we were so used to a smooth chested Joseph!

Thank you Woozie!

Toni - of course he can go on your flip chart - there's cauLEEflower for starters ...

Good point A Liz.
And BroccoLee of course.
Does that mean we can taste him twice?

Can't help wishing he were just a mange tout though!

Er...think I'd best get back to my work

There was a tweet to Denise on her twitter page
a little while ago from a woman called Beryl Phelps,
twitter name Floss2. Her tweet said "been working
with your delightful husband today". I googled her
name and it says she does work as an extra. If
she is genuine it could be interesting dont you think.

THUD to that amazing top pic of Lee! Well done to whoever found that!

Maggie was floss2 working on LB with Lee? I couldn't find the tweet on Denise's twitter page is that because I am not on twitter?

Lee's been out and about again tonight. Apparently he's been to Bristol to see Cerys Matthews in concert, and has been posting some entertaining tweets again on his train journey home.

I've just been reading Lee's tweets! I love the way he makes casual (and often very funny) comments! I wonder if he had a Guinness?

He hasn't started LB rehearsals yet...so what has he been doing? The plot thickens!

I watched the first Eurovision semi-final earlier - Lewis was representing Russia and Craig was representing Finland! No Lee-alikes, though.

I really enjoy Eurovision Song ontest but its so long I usually fall asleep at some point and hopefully wake up for the voting.

Here's a video of Russia's 'Lewis-A-Like' contestant:-

LINKY THING

I half expected him to shout "Nanaaaaaaa!" as he jumped off the box!

Just reading Lee's tweets he is in London wants to know which musical or film to see,he doesn't seem to be doing much work he may as well have gone to LA with Denise and Betsy

I think he's making plans for tonight, catching up with shows while he is still free in the evenings. I'm sure he's very busy during the day time!

He's certainly been busy working for the last two days if you read Floss2's tweet

Well the next time i'm out with the gals, i'm trying a mojito!!!

..... or three!!

Those Mojito's look great must try one, anyone know what they consist of? that is Betsy's Godfather isn't it?

How to make a Mojito:

Recipe

Must try one some time!

Thanks ALiz it sounds gorgeous I must make one I love mint,no wonder he is merry it is the rum

Thanks ALiz, entertaining video too

Video? I didn't get a video???

Hi girls (and Saggy...lol)
I hope you are all well. I am off to town later (oh what an exciting life I lead) I am a creature of habit, do the same thing each day unless it is Meady related and then everyday is an adventure....going off to far flung places I have never heard of or are likely to go to ever again, Ok so I had heard of all the places but I doubt I will got to again (until the next tour that is) staying in posh hotels and the odd seedy dive (thanks Anne)although that wasn't Meady related as it was technically for Michael Quinn but it was still a dive.
What are other doing today?

Good grief Woozie, you were up early this morning!
I have a nothing day ahead really. Food shopping, visiting Mum in hospital and er...that's it. Hmmmm yawn.

Nothing exciting for me today either. I've just come back from Tesco (other stores are available).
Tomorrow I'm going on a sponsored walk so keeping fingers crossed that it doesn't rain.
I'll look out for you Janet H.

Lynne, remember to pin the picture of Lee on your back tomorrow, I will need some motivation to keep going and to catch you up ! LOL . Have a good weekend everyone x

Lynne and Janet - Hope your sponsored walk goes well. Looks like I've got to pray for fine weather in the south and rain for Brenda in the north tomorrow

Annie! Thank you. We'd like it fine but not too hot if you can arrange that please.

See what I can do

Good luck with the walk Lynne and Janet.

Come on, admit it, anyone watching Eurovision?

No I am not too many countries to listen to I get fed up

... might be ...

Yes!

Loving Graham's commentary - "If the dancers look like that in those costumes, what would ordinary people look like?"

Possibly! Who needs drugs when you can watch the Moldova entry! LOL

I'm sitting through it aided by copious amounts of gin & tonic!! Determined to stick it out till the bitter end. Feel sorry for OH!

I was trying to think what the Romania entry sounded like - Will Young's Evergreen. Did anyone else think so?
What did the Moldova lot have on their heads? They made Jedward look normal!
Thanks for the Good Luck wishes Cassie.

I've lost the will to live Re Eurovision. I don't think Lee is watching.

No - he'd have tweeted if he was.

Morning all
Good luck today Brenda with you 10K run, and also LynneD and Janet H with your sponsored walks. Have a good day ladies.

Morning all I think Denise and Betsy are back going by what her friend Sam Mann has tweeted maybe Lee will get back to tweeting now, good luck to all the Ladies who are running and walking,don't forget BBC2 10am we may see Brenda

If anyone hasn't seen the Mail on Sunday, in the travel supplement there is an article by Denise about her holiday in Dubai. This is the first holiday she took there, when Betsy was five months old, not the one she subsequently went on with Lee. There is a cute pic of Denise holding 5 month old Betsy, who is wearing a baby life jacket, in the pool with a dolphin. Hardly any mentions of Lee in the article, it's more about the resort and travelling with a baby.

Thanks C Liz, Janet & I had a good walk & met up at the end.
Annie, thanks for the weather - it was perfect!
Hope Brenda has had a good day too.
That sounds a lovely photo A Liz. I had a look on the MOS site but can't find that article.

OH going away on reszpite today till end of the week.I will be able to have TV on loud, chinese takeaways etc. There will be a carer staying with me overnight. Woohoo!

Is there anyone clever enough to put picture up on here? it would be lovely to see it thanks

The article and picture are both now on line:

DVO in Dubai

Aww, bless! Betsy looks so cute, and she's got the intense Meady stare down to a fine art!

While reading the Denise article, one of the picture in the side panel caught my eye. It's a painting of Lord Byron (which was used to illustrate an article on Hotels) in which the legendary Lord bares a striking resemblence to a certain Mr Mead:-

LINKY THING

and for comaprison purposes, here's a clip of Lee looking decidedly Byronic, despite being forced to wear a bright red shirt:-

LINKY THING

I think a sumptous BBC Lord Byron mini-series is long overdue - and a certain curly haired Sex God would make an excellent Lord B!

Thanks Liz for the photo does anyone think Betsy is like Lee? Denise was gorgeous when she was younger wasn't she? thanks so much

5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14