​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Author
Comment
Re: Any THEME Will Do.........

Rain, SueF? Poor you - we have clear blue sky here. I think they've forecast rain for later though, probably just as I'm leaving to go home. Have another coffee.

Oh I know what you mean SueF, should be doing other things, but with Lee back from NY and the Kilworth gig, somehow keep stopping . Sorry, but nice day again here in the south

Nice to see Lee got a mention for his voice over in Thrill Me from The Telegraph!! Goggle Alert http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/mandrake/8441313/Lee-Mead-finds-a-way-to-thrill-his-daughter.html

Thanks for the link Annie nice to see Lee get some recognition for his 'Voice Over' work.
Published in 'The Telegraph' too!!!! Nice work.
'Voice Overs' seem to be the 'In Thing' amongst the Stars at the moment too.

SueF... I'll join you in the coffee stakes today - I haven't done anything like I should have done this morning either...LOL!
Our 'Gorgeous One' is worth it though!!!
Must try harder this afternoon
Good luck with yours...

Hi loungers
Been busy today holiday food shopping lots of treats..but now have a stinker of a headache but Woozie has now gone so hopefully it will go now (god that girl can talk for England..lol)love you though Wooz.
Got my tickets for the concert so happy bunny going to have a little snooze now xxx

Whoops Annie, I didn't see your post when I started that thread about the Telegraph. I should have put it on here then I would have noticed. Keep forgetting we have a chat thread!!

That's OK Cassie, no worries. I'll put the link on your thread too then it will be seen by those who don't come into the lounge

Oi How very dare you Debbie!!!

Thanks for the link to the Telegraph Annie. A nice article.
Sue Reynolds, well done to your daughter on running the marathon. That's a great achievement!

Just finished watching the last ever "Waking the Dead", I am soooo going to miss it, had a little blub at the end, such a great cast, very difficult to watch at times ..... tooo graphic. Love Trevor Eve (I first remember him in Shoestring ????? years ago.

Well done to your daughter Sue, on the marathon.

Thoroughly enjoyed Les Mis. I can't remember who played Valjean A/Liz, but it was the understudy so it must have been who you said (forgotten the name duhhh). Actually, quite a few of the cast were understudies, all excellent.

It was the first time I'd seen Legally Blonde, what a great, feelgood show. Denise was very good, and the dancing is stunning. Lee is going to have great fun. Despite the met office forecasting fairly high temperatures for Saturday, it was actually not that hot in London, there was a chill wind on occasions, and we were wishing that we had worn something a bit warmer, so it was quite comfortable in the theatres... thank goodness.

Truthie, I used to love Shoestring. Trevor Eve looked so different then.

Sue, congrats to your daughter on the marathon finish. 4 hours is amazing.

Debbie, sorry about the headache! I'll send Dr. Mead over to rub your . . . temples. ;-)

I have seen a couple of tweets today from forum
people saying that there are some recent photos
of Betsy. Does anyone know how to find these please.

If anyone knows anything about the photo's could they let us know thank you

There was some busy twitterings going on earlier
So its football, work, having fun and eating that makes him tick and not necessarily in that order

And hippies

He likes picnics too, by all accounts!

Picnics?

Thanks PKP

OMG - How cute!!!

Gosh, she looks like Lee!

Awww! lovely photos.
WOW! look at those designer baby 'shades'
Thanks for the find PKP

Thanks PKP sorry to see she hasn't got Lee's hair but very cute

Ooooh, what a beautiful sweetheart. When I clicked on the pics I felt a desperate urge to scoop her up and snuggle and cuddle her.
Thanks so much PKP.

Aww bless, thanks PKP.

I notice she's wearing a bib, wonder if she is like my youngest daughter who would hiccup, be a bit sick and I would have to change her again before we could go out. In the end I used to leave the bib on until the last second. She only stopped doing that when she could walk.

I think the bib probably for dribble, especially if she's teething. My boys had permanently soaked clothes and I was forever changing them if they had to be seen in public!!

Hi all,
Deb and I are relaxing in the caravan on our hols down at Selsey Bill.....hardly New York or Dubai but Hay Ho we love it. It is just so relaxing, Debbie is having another kip!!!! Weather has taken a turn for the worst here it is overcast and chilly but at least it is dry.

Have a fab time Debbie & Woozie, I think the weather will warm up a bit at the weekend, fingers crossed.

Going to visit friends this evening. Unfortunately, none of them are Lee fans, and can't understand my 'obsession'. One actually said last week, that she would absolutely hate going to see Lee as often as I do. The thing is, they are/were all good friends, and I want to share all the 'Lee love' and fun with them but they don't want to know. I find I just sit in silence with them now, as I can't mention Lee, and have nothing in common with them any more. We've all been friends since the kids were small, and they are OH's friends too. Does anyone else find this, or am I on my own here?

Hi Liz I am in the same boat I have got to the stage I don't like to mention Lee's name in case I am boring them,I only feel relaxed talking about him on the Forum I would love to have someone I could talk about him all the time

I find the same A Liz. I find I have to stop myself talking about him. My Mum is quite good at listening but friends just take the p... I think they see it as an endearing character fault. Never mind, I can live with that!

I go out of my way not to talk about Lee but once I am asked" when did you last see..when is your next visit..."
My 16 month old granddaughter wouldn't keep her "shades" on so mum and dad have decided to go on holiday without. Have decided....... got gloves without one of them matching!!! Cunning little devils...kids! Spent half of Thursday trying to discover where had discarded one and only hat..(wore her dad's hat day before). Super model she ain't gonna be
How did my 3 kids survive this long

Hi all if anyone is interested just had my Prima Baby Mag, Lee and Denise are throwing a tea party for Betsy's birthday, and the teacher from Monkey Music is doing the entertainment,the light mornings are making Betsy wake even earlier so Lee came up with a brilliant solution to stop the light peeping through over the top of her curtain rail,he put one of those long sausage dog draft excluders across it and it works a treat,Betsy is walking just taken her first few steps,Denise said I try to watch her all the time but the split second I look away is when she will trip and sprawl spread-eagled on the floor-so dramatic already...I expect this was written a while ago so most likely she has been walking a few weeks

Thanks, Acer for the magazine update!

Hi everyone,

I went to London for the day yesterday and came home
on the overnight coach from Victoria (knackered).
I walked past the Victoria Apollo, which is the first time since Lee's last night as Fyrero. I couldn't
believe how airbrushed the photos of Mark Evans as
Fyrero looked. Lee's photos were so natural looking,
but then our gorgeous man doesn't need any touching
up does he.

Maggiemay! Behave!!! (No don't really, that would be boring!)
I am off to London with the family to see my son running the marathon. It will be a nightmare trying to spot him in amongst the vast crowds of runners but we managed last time he did it.

So cute, thanks for that Acer. I don't get the magazine and I'm always interested.

Very cute!

Cassie, good luck to your son tomorrow. My daughter-in-law ran the London Marathon three years ago. We had a fantastic day, the atmosphere was terrific, and, yes, we did manage to see her among all the crowds. We watched from various vantage points, first to see the elite runners go past, and then to catch up with Mia (who was a lot of miles behind, it has to be said). But she finished, which was the main thing, and we met her in Horseguards Parade afterwards at the end, then all headed off for the pub!

My birthday today, 67th. loads of cards already and there may be some late ones tomorrow. Mysterious present from aon nestling on the hearth. When they told me ten years ago I had bone cancer I never expected to stil be alive ten years later!

Happy Birthday Sue you have done well and may you continue to do so xx

Happy Birthday Sue! Enjoy your day.
Good Luck to your son Cassie. It's a lovely morning but I hope it's not going to be too hot for all the runners.

Sue I hope that you have a wonderful day.

Cassie good Luck to your son. He is probably just on the starting line now.

Debbie & Woozie have a lovely holiday in Selsey.

I have not been able to get on to LMAS for some time & it is like losing an old friend.

Happy Birthday Sue!

Good Luck to the Marathon runners!

Happy Birthday Sue Reynolds

Good luck to all the marathon runners today...
Lovely to see you back on the Forum Joan
Enjoy your hols Debbie and Woozie.
Back to the marathon now!
Have a lovely Sunday everyone...

Sue, enjoy your day.

Cassie, hope all goes well for your son's Marathon run.

My daughter-in-law ran The London Marathon three years ago and we all went to support her. It was a fabulous day, we arranged beforehand where we would stand at various places so we could see her and she could see us. I shall never forget her tired little figure running past Big Ben. We were, are, so proud of her, she raised a lot of money for her chosen charity CHECT.

A/Liz, we could have been next to each other, but we hadn't met at that time had we

Happy Birthday Sue hope you have a lovelee day and Happy Easter to you Luv Mazza

Sue enjoy your day.
Good luck to all Marathon runners, did a lot of running when I was at school, but don't think I could have attempted a Marathon
Thanks Acer, love to hear how little Betsy's progressing

Thanks everyone for your kind messages re. son's run. He injured his knee about 6 weeks ago & I seriously didn't think he would be able to run. He did though & somehow managed to hobble round but in a much slower time than last time he took part. We saw him at 2 different points & had a great day. At times it feels like the entire population is either running or watching as it is so crowded but it is all good fun & there is an amazing atmosphere. Go next year if you get the chance.

Well done to your son Cassie. It must have taken a lot of determination to keep going if his knee was still painful. Glad you enjoyed the day.

Well done to your son, Cassie!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11