​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Author
Comment
Re: White Jeans 22

Good morning Annie, morning ladies...It's lovely and bright here as well, but quite windy too...
Sounds as if the Boss is leaving for Japan on Monday ...that means I must get on with his packing...toot! sweet!
I'm sure they will love our 'Gorgeous One' in Japan...
Just hope they let us have him back for Christmas though!
We're gonna really miss him aren't we ladies?... but hopefully he'll send us some blogs to keep us happy!!!
Hope you enjoyed your trip to see 'War Horse' yesterday A/Liz...
Enjoy Friday everyone

Just deleted my post by mistake

Good afternoon ladies. Can't remember what I said before, been working on it for hours! Something along the lines of finishing off my Christmas list so that LOTM could have a go at my bits (of shopping)while he makes his own purchases - might as well make use of him while he's still here!

Looks like Monday is the big day. Mr Magic is on alert (no strikes for him!), first class of course. How can you think we'll miss LOTM, C/Liz, we're going to Japan with him! Don't forget to pack your kimono.

War Horse was amazing. You completely forget the horses are puppets with people inside working them, they are so real. I think I've stopped blubbing! Lots of school parties there, but the kids were all impeccably behaved (which is more than can be said for a couple of the teachers! )

Afternoon ladies - it must be time for a
and a slice of Joan's freshly made chocolate cake..Yummy!
A/Liz...you're right of course! ...Yes, we are all going to Japan with the 'Boss' ...
how could I be so silly!!!
My brain was obviously still in the 'real world' when I posted this morning!!!
Confusion over...have no fear!!! LOL!...
I'm back in 'fantasy land' now.
I think I'll serve our tea and cake in the lounge this afternoon - it's a lot warmer in there, than in the conservatory...
One lump or two A/Liz?...sugar that is!!!

Afternoon Curly Liz and A/Liz Any and left?

Japan on Monday It's too soon for and not to mention the baubles Do you think Mr Magic will fly us back for a couple of days to decorate MM

Joem, Mr Magic will do anything we request! He might even get staff from one of his other companies to decorate the Manor on our behalf. We must have the right to inspect LOTM's baubles, though. They have become such a feature of MM Christmas.

By the way, LOTM is wandering around the kitchen at the moment. He has just demolished a large bowl of cornflakes and is now debating whether to have pizza as the next course!!!!

Hi Joem - lovely to see you in MM yesterday...
A/Liz - glad you enjoyed your day out to see 'War Horse'...

Good morning ladies...it's another fine morning here in my part of MM this morning...

OK hand's up ...after the LOTM revealed his plans to start Christmas shopping yesterday, who's decided to follow his example, and start their Christmas shopping today? LOL! ...
Not sure about following it with
'A bowl of cornflakes and a pizza' though!!!...
...Can't hear any movement in MM this morning, so I'd better not make too much noise in the Boss's wardrobes just yet!
Have a good Saturday everyone

Afternoon ladies. I think all in my part of MM's town decided to do their Christmas shopping today, after LOTM's early start! It was chaos. Luckily I've done most of mine - some advantages of my odd hours, I've been going in when I've finished work and picking up the odd item here and there.

I was in LOTM's bedroom earlier - what a mess! C/Liz, I don't know if you started his packing for him, but he seems to be throwing garments all over the place, packing, unpacking, then packing again. I heard some muffled cursing coming from one of the wardrobes too. I don't know why he can't leave it to you and Phil!

Good morning ladies, what a beautiful sunny morning here in my part of MM...
still quite windy though...
A/Liz - the packing went really well to begin with yesterday,
but then the Boss became soooo!!! Masterful!!! I had to eventually give in!...
and let him do his own packing!!!!
I believe he's still in the wardrobes this morning!
Now what's the word I'm looking for?...
'Indecisive' bit like me yesterday, doing my Christmas shopping!
Enjoy Sunday everyone.

Morning Curly/Liz and Ladies. No in my part of MM at the mo,only wind and rain

I can see you've had your hands full trying to help with the packing Curly Brassington just made a very swift exit from the bedchamber!

A/Liz, other staff decorate MM for Christmas I'm shocked!

As for R/L shopping, after work yesterday I thought I would make a start, bad mistake,the local footie team were playing at home, I think all friends and relations of the supporters were in the shops. Managed to get two pressies then hot footed it home

Good morning ladies. Madam Morrible hasn't been around, has she - talk about a change in the weather!! Windy and squally now in my corner of MM.

LOTM is still packing. I tried to de-crumple him earlier but he wasn't having it. 'Leave me alone, can't you see I'm busy?' At least, I think that's what he said - he was head first in a packing case! I think he's taking enough stuff for a month - oh, hang on, he's going for almost a month.

Well, I'm off to pack too. Tomorrow's the big day, girls!

In R/L, visiting MIL. Whoopee doo.

Morning A/Liz, we must have passed on the landing I'm keeping well clear of LOTM for the next few hours. Hopefully we can all meet for a or two this evening.

Have fun with MIL

Morning Ladies
Christmas shopping , i/net a bit of a struggle this morning, so think everyone's buying their on line.
How many cases is the LOTM taking , sorry Boss but there is a luggage allowance on airlines . Don't forget to pack your darning needle C/Liz, between you and his R/L Dresser you've got to keep his clothes in tiptop condition for a month.
Joan's making him an extra-special Sunday roast, before he (we!!)leave for Japan.
Sunday with MIL A/Liz, sounds good!!

Good morning ladies...
Well the LOTM's exciting day has arrived, and he's all packed and ready
to fly off to Japan...
Mr Magic has our luggage ready too, and we'll soon be 'orf' to the Airport...
Annie...I've made sure the darning needles are packed - LOL!...
We can't have any 'shiny buttons' falling off can we???... !!!
Sue... I've tried to calm the LOTM down this morning - but he's so hyper he may need your special touch to sort him out, before he boards the ...
A/Liz...you must have had your work cut out with his decrumple this morning too...LOL!
Good luck with your MIL today...hope things are improving healthwise for her...
Joem...have you remembered to order up some lovely blooms to be placed in the Boss's Japanese hotel room...You may even get an extra for your efforts...
Just leaves me to say...
'GOOD LUCK SIR' .... Have a really good tour, and a lovely time in Japan...

Morning Curly. Morning ladies
Phew, just got back from our R/L holiday in time to jet off to Japan. Good job Mr Magic is dealing with the packing
C/Liz, I've managed to give him a complete H&BFL medical this morning and can report he is mega FIT FIT FIT. Very but soooo FIT!!
He's really gonna knock em for six isn't he. WhooHoo.
Isn't it great that, courtesy of our fantasy world here in MM, we can go with him and continue our various jobs caring for him and also get to all the concerts
Mr Magic is laying on Ist Class travel, so we can get stuck into the Champers as soon as we get to the Departure Lounge at Heathrow. Then he has organised our outfits for when we arrive, so we can glide elegantly about in silk kimonos tending to the Boss I think we have to bow a lot and treat him like our Lord and Master......no change there then
So excited for him, this is a huge opportunity for him isn't it

Good morning ladies.
You're right, C/Liz, it was VERY difficult pinning LOTM down for his final de-crumple on English soil until just before the Barbican! He is incredibly excited. Sue, don't know how you managed to do his H&BFL!

It seems he has a lot of excited fans already in Japan who can't wait to see him. And remember, girls, it's only (just over) three weeks till we see him at the Barbican!

Did someone mention champers????

Morning Ladies
Off on our big adventure today , though I'll have to catch up with you later as I'm off out in R/L.
Kind of Mr Magic to sort everything out for us. I have packed the correct flag though , we don't want a diplomatic incident . Not sure whether the LOTM is in the air yet, or if he's just left MM, long flight for him (yuck), but the blink of an eye for us with Mr Magic.
Off now

'We're all going on a Japanese holiday
No more working for a week or two!!!'...

Well, except for the LOTM that is!...
Awww! Bless!...
Oooooh! WOW!...you get a lotta champagne on this ...
What is this... my second? ...third? !!!!!...
I don't know... but I'm loving it!!!...Gives me energy!!!...

Ladies!!!!...anyone for a another top up???...
We can call it the 'Mile High 'Champers' and Afternoon Tea Club'!!!
even add a slice of Joan's Chocolate cake to make it authentic!
It'll be ok...I think the Boss is having a little snooze!!!
Sue, it reminds me of all that consumed 'champers' on our 'Posh Day Out'...
A 'fab' day, great fun and no hangovers Woo! Hoo!...
I just knew we were pactising for something that day!!!

Blimey Curly Liz, I've stopped my R/L ironing the minute you mentioned the " Mile High Club" with LOTM on his long flight. Good job we're on the same flight isn't it. Gotta do something to keep our esteemed employer occupied, he's bored reading his book
Don't bother with the Champers or the Tea part of your Club idea

Count me in for this one too!!!!

Well, it's a long journey, got to keep occupied somehow!

How big are the loos in First Class???????

Hang on ladies, the loos are not that big, we don't wanna get stuck in there !!!!!

Very important question, joem!

Not want to get stuck in there.

So sorry Graziellla.....quite unintentional. You know me, pure as the driven snow. I was thinking along the lines of claustrophobia........
Would hate to throw a panic attack on a 747.....

By the way, you notice nobody has mentioned Curly's offer of chocolate cake. That delight seems to have been lost in the stratosphere. Better things than cake on offer

...so no up-take on the Chocolate then?...
Can't understand you ladies - I enjoyed my slice!!! ...
It's all about pace and timing you see!!!
We must have another 'Staff Meeting' sometime, to discuss the finer details!!!

Good morning everyone (Ohayou!)
'ARE WE THERE YET'????....
Been trying on my kimono this morning ladies - not sure where all this material goes though!!! - we may need some help getting dressed later.LOL!
Pity the LOTM doesn't have to wear one - could be a lot of fun getting him dressed!!!
Have a lovely Tuesday everyone.

Morning Curly. Morning ladies
So glad you enjoyed your slice Curly You naughty girl
Sorry you had to drag me off the plane, I really wanted to stay on. What a fabulous flight. So many extras with Ist Class
Well, I have tried to do a Japanese version of a H&BFL check but he's not having it, he just wants the usual. I think he's a bit jet lagged. I can report he is very FIT FIT FIT though ladies.
I must say these kimonos are very fetching. Mine is cream silk with a dragon embroidered in red all down the back and pink orchids all down the front. Not sure on the knitting needles stuck in my hair though. Memories of Bath
Are we sightseeing today when the Boss is ready? Just off to R/L but will join you later. Wonder what the shops are like?

Good morning Curly, Sue and Ladies
Well, what a flight that was
LOTM will be looking for breakfast next, can you get cornflakes here?
Curly, I'm relying on you to translate for me and Sue, please help me with this kimono thingy, its a bit long for me, can we hitch it up? Mines black with cherry blossom, very pretty.
Right, I need to practice my Ikebana a bit more

Good morning ladies. How are you coping with the kimonos? Mine's turquoise, with cream jasmine flowers. I'm having a big of trouble with my Obi (the sash thingy - never knew there were so many types!). Apparently there are extra bits called obiages, obidomes, obi-itas, obijimes and obimakuras ! It keeps coming undone ... I look like I have a dodgy nylon dressing gown that keeps slipping and revealing more than it should ..... LOTM is rolling about on the floor with laughter, I can't imagine why! Wait till he has to dress up in the men's version!

Not sure of this white face makeup either. We all look a bit ghostly, but I expect we'll get used to it. Don't mention knitting, Sue, we could get arrested here.

I've had to give up on the sash girls, too tricky. I've resorted to a belt. The whole thing has lost the wow factor now I look like an advert from those booklets that fall out of the Sunday papers. Perhaps I should top it off with a pair of those woolley bootee thingies
As for the white makeup, we look a bit pasty don't we, good job we have adapted so well to the bright red cupid bow lippy
Cor.....LOTM is tucking into the Sushi isn't he. He's just offered me a taste but I'm sticking out til I find a Jacket Potato, hopefully with beans and cheese on top...plus a little bit of salad....then a strawberry yogurt??.

Afternoon, Sue! The good thing is, we only have to dress up in these outfits while we are serving our Lord and Master. We can go out on the razz in normal gear! However, he says once he's finished his sushi, he wants to do one of those tea ceremonies. Don't we all have to sit elegantly on the floor for that?

Liz, did you agree to this tea ceremony? I have visions of us sitting cross legged for ages then getting cramp and not being able to elegantly raise ourselves to our feet. We may end up having to get on all fours then grabbing the edge of the table to lift ourselves up.
Will they serve biccies? I'm starving.
I can't believe we haven't hit the shops yet...

Afternoon ladies - leave you for a few hours and just see what you all get up too!!!

Lovely Kimonos aren't they?...mine is in red silk with black orchids down the front...
and not 'a half loop stitch' in sight!...LOL!
Like you Sue - not sure where to put the extra bits...of material so I've tucked mine in those special under garments that came with the Kimonos...hope that's right!...
Joem - we can't hitch your Kimono up any higher! you'll disappear altogether!!!awww! bless! LOL! You will have to tuck your extra material inside your under garments like me for the time being - no one will notice!!!

I'll pass on the 'Tea Ceremony'...if that's OK LOL! and cut straight to the 'Japanese Sake' - a clear alcoholic beverage made from rice and water...
Mmmm! Sounds just like the rice and raison wine I used to make - pure rocket fuel!...
two glasses...and we'll be in orbit in no time ladies!!! kimonos and all!!!...
Anyone brave enough to try some Sake?
Sue - can you imagine us lot 'hitting the shops' dressed in kimonos!!!LOLOLOL! the only place we'd hit is the pavement!!!!...'8^/@|¬./.*7%"...the mind boggles!
Talking about being starving - I'm off to try some of that sushi!!! our LOTM seems to like so much... Not sure about this venture...hope I don't feel later...

"A song
Played on a solo saxophone
A crazy sound
A lonely sound
A cry that tells us love goes on and on
Played on a solo saxophone
It’s telling me to hold you tight
And dance like it’s the last night of the world"

'Not guilty' this time ladies...LOL!
The LOTM is practising 'The Last Night Of The World' in the shower this morning!!!
The only trouble is, he needs someone to duet with!!! ... any offers? ...
I would have volunteered, but I'm still trying to get out of yesterday's red and black kimono!...
Enjoy Wednesday everyone

Good morning ladies. C/Liz, are you sure it isn't the effects of the Sake that's causing you so much trouble with your kimono?

I've given mine a miss for today, thought I might have a wander around outside - don't want to upset the locals by being incorrectly robed!

By the time I reached LOTM in the shower ("IN THE SHOWER") (you know what I mean ), he'd moved on to Music of the Night, so the opportunity to duet was gone. I suppose I could get hold of a long curly wig and pretend to be Christine .....

A/Liz...Long Curly wig!...like this??? ...you look a bit green though!
Did you sample the 'Sake' last night too??? tee! hee! LOL!
Hic! ooops! sorry!!!pardon!!!...just couldn't get out of the kimono in time this morning!!! LOL!...

Konnichiwa...(hello) Good idea to take a wander around today...they have some very big shops here...and we have the use of Mr Magic's credit card (We wish)

Morning Ladies
A/Liz - long curly wig , that would really suit you.
Better leave my kimono at home too, it's raining heavily and I don't think a soggy kimono would be a good look, very clingy and the rain would go straight through those paper sun shades .

In R/L - Oh wouldn't we love to hear the LOTM sing all those songs on his list for the Japan concerts. I know we've heard him sing Why, God, Why and Love Changes Everything, but the others would also be fantastic .

Morning Annie - YES! YES! YES!..... wouldn't it be lovely to hear him sing all those songs ...
Just hope he does a 'Songs from the Musicals' concert over here sometime
It would be sold out in minutes!!!!
I agree, silk kimonos don't like getting wet - especially if there is this sudden
'Change in the Weather' and you know what my record is, with the colour red!

Agree C/Liz
Off out now in R/L

Enjoy the rest of your day Annie

Good morning ladies. A bit brighter in my corner of Japan than it was earlier.

I'm in the doghouse already today. I thought I'd have a go at that well known Japanese hobby of origami. I found some old sheets of paper to have a practice on, and thought the shapes were coming along quite nicely ..... ooops! It turned out they were LOTM's scripts and lyric sheets for his concerts . Well, I hadn't got my specs on (don't need them in front of LOTM ), so how was I to know they were important and he needed them? An innocent mistake, no need for him to get mad at me ......

Morning A/Liz, morning everyone
Oooh heck Liz, I would come to your aid but I have to admit I'm enjoying the spectacle of LOTM having a go. Phew, his curls are bobbing about aren't they. Stand your ground girl, the more you answer him back the madder he's getting, yum,yum. Yeah, yeah, that's it, you tell him, how were you to know. Cor, look at his eyes flashing, this is brill, he's growling something very rude at you isn't he. Blimey, who taught him that expression
How can you turn your back on him A/Liz, don't walk away, this is too good to miss.
Your next step should be tears. Copious tears, you will then get cuddles and tissues and "never mind" hugs. Oooooooh, see.....there you go.
For heavens sake don't start singing
"I enjoy being a girl"
Shall I attempt to do his H&BFL check now?? His BP will be up, perhaps I'll wait till he calms down . Or maybe not..........

OMG!!! you guys!!! ....is it safe to enter MM today???? LOL!

Morning A/Liz and Sue... must admit I've never seen the LOTM in quite such a
'Masterful' mood! ...oooo! errrr!
'I think I'll leave you ladies to it then!...LOL!
R/L calls anyway...
Enjoy Thursday everyone

Phew, morning Curly/Liz. He's had his H&BFL checks now plus a fair bit of cosseting. He's huffed and puffed but is now sorted. A/Liz has dried her eyes and blown her nose and kept his hankie.
He's FIT FIT FIT but slightly ruffled
I'd still like to know where he learnt that expression.
We haven't had a "naughty" visitor leading him astray have we? Our wouldn't do that would she? It won't be long now before his baubels catch her eye though
As I left his Japanese bedchamber I whispered in his ear " A little tweet would be so lovely Sir if you get time today"

!!! 'Afternoon ladies'
A/Liz and Sue...has the LOTM calmed down yet?... ...only I've been hanging around outside the hotel for ages!!! and I'm desperate for a cuppa tea and a slice of ... amongst other things!!!...

Don't know why I'm whispering there's no one around...
Have I missed a shopping trip this afternoon I wonder???

Sue... No 'Tweet' or 'Twitter' from the Boss as yet'
You should have whispered louder in his ear this morning!!! LOL!

Pssst .... is it safe to come out yet?

Pssst! where have you been hiding then A/Liz
Noooo!...really!! - what all night??? ...well at least you were kept warm!!!!

Morning ladies...
A/Liz...I think it's safe to come out now...unless you'd prefer to stay where you are of course!!!
It's very quiet in this posh MM hotel this morning...so I think I'll go and try out the indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi and steam room...just fancy a treat this morning...
You never know maybe the LOTM will join me later... LOL! and 'pig's might fly too'
Have a lovely Friday everyone

Good afternoon ladies. I think we have to gear ourselves up for the first leg of the concert tomorrow - in Tokorozawa! Mr Magic has the tour bus all ready and waiting for us - with LOTM in the customary executive suite of course!

In the meantime, I've been indulging in another Japanese passtime - bonsai (or bush trimming shaping miniature trees). Fascinating! Thought it best to keep out of LOTM's way on this occasion - after yesterday's disaster!

Anyone for the tea ceremony?

Good morning ladies...nice morning here in my part of 'MM Japan' so far...
A/Liz...Sorry I missed the 'tea ceremony' yesterday spent too long in the spa I think!

The LOTM is already awake and practising some of his songs for his first Japanese concert...
He's sooooo! excited...
Ooooh!...that beautiful voice sends shivers up your spine, doesn't it?
I could stand and listen to the Boss for hours!!! - infact have already spent ages on
Ro's Advent Calendar on 'Timeline' this morning, doing just that!
December 3rd...is just spine tingling!!!!!
Still this won't do - duty calls!!!
Have a lovely Saturday everyone

Morning everyone.
I am still around but just can't keep up with you all these days LOTM will have finished his 1st concert in Japan by now. He will be and may need a nice relaxing massage to calm him down?
So who is going to be the lucky member of staff that gets that job?

6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15