​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Author
Comment
Re: White Jeans 22

Morning ladies, we have quite a dull morning here in MM so far today.
Let's hope the comes out later...
A/Liz...nice idea turning up the MM thermostat to 'tropical' to warm up the Boss ...
If that doesn't work, I do have some other ideas!!!
Must away to find some warm clothes for the LOTM can't have him catching a cold before
tomorrow can we?
Enjoy Saturday everyone

Morning everyone
Nice with me today, after yesterday's drizzle in my part of MM.
Phew, it's in here... no, I'm not talking about the room temperate in MM (who turned the thermostat up BTW ) I've just seen the LOTM in his jimjams, testing his repaired making sure they're Betsy-proof . Perhaps we'll have to buy her a pretend pair to wear.
Not sure what the LOTM's doing today, think he's going into his studio to practise his for tomorrow
Enjoy Saturday

Afternoon ladies - lovely day in my part of MM.

I see LOTM's team has just been thrashed in the footie! With any luck he won't find out for a while, if he's busy rehearsing.

Phew, ladies, anyone fancy dressing up as Catwoman? LOTM has only gone out to dinner dressed as Batman (early Halloween)!!! Of course, with our perfect size 8-10 figures we will look amazing - as will he, of course ]

Well, some misguided person who should have gone to Specsavers thought LOTM looked more like Batwoman!!! I think he's decided it's wasn't a good look (we beg to differ!), and the mask has been consigned to the back of one of the wardrobes, for Curly Liz to fantasise over sort out some time.

LOTM has an early voice check tomorrow so he's gone to bed already. I very much doubt there will be many of us in MM in the morning - some of us have to catch trains at unearthly hours! Who planned this staff meeting so early on a Sunday, that's what I'd like to know!!! Heaven knows how we will organise ourselves with setting alarms, what with the clocks going back tonight!

Good morning ladies. LOTM has forbidden me to de-crumple him today. He says what with jet lag, clock changes, early starts for radio programmes - he doesn't know if he's coming or going. I said that makes two of us! He's still tucked up in the four poster, with just a few delicious curls poking out of the duvet ...

What an interesting day we had yesterday. It was odd being back in the Savoy with no signs of pinkness! I've never been to a live broadcast before. Obviously because it was radio there were no cameras or lights to fall over, and I was surprised at just how easygoing it all was. It was lovely to see LOTM on stage again, albeit all to briefly - with a new song for us too!!!

Sorry a bit late this morning ladies!!! been doing a bit of fantasising sorting out in the LOTM's wardrobes this morning

Well, after yesterday's visit to the Savoy with TW and the CIN live radio show... we know for certain that our Boss is not
a 'morning person' awww! bless him...LOL!...and we've heard him sing 'Anthem' with a much stronger voice too... but Hey! Ho! we would forgive him anything wouldn't we ladies?
Just adore his new song though!

Overall, it was quite an experience being part of a participating audience at a 'live' radio show...another one to add to the list of things achieved in life! LOL!...
I do wish the lovely TW had given our gorgeous Boss more of a chance with his answers in the interview though!
Thanks for another lovely 'Staff Meeting' yesterday ladies!
Well that's enough chatting, I'm orf! to sort out some clothes for the Boss...
Have a lovely day ladies...

Morning A/Liz sorry I missed you earlier!

Morning Ladies
Grrr, had no internet connection last night or first thing this morning but it's just come back. How did we all manage before i/net...I know, got a lot more R/L things done, but wasn't as exciting

Good idea to leave the LOTM to have a leisurely day, as you say C/Liz, he's not a 'morning' person . Agree about Anthem, but have yet to listen to it on iplayer, maybe comes over stronger on that. It was a good day though, and so lovely to see the LOTM on stage again, however, briefly. Live broadcast another 'first' for me too. Hope you all got home OK, early for us wasn't it! My OH couldn't believe it when I said which train I was on
Enjoy whatever you're doing today

Afternoon ladies
Sorry to be so late on duty. Yep, it was a wonderful Staff Outing yesterday wasn't it. Good job we gained that extra hour, or we would have turned up at the Savoy in our JimJams

LOTM handled that interview with Terry Wogan so well didn't he. When the Tog Master started off with "Now, you have just finished a four month tour haven't you" the look on LOTM's face was priceless. The firm way he said "NO" . Even though we were not in our usual seats directly on the stage but in the back of the Stalls,you could clearly see he was thinking, "OMG, hear we go, Shambles Alert"
Joem and I were almost pole vaulting over the audience to grab the interview sheet and put red biro marks across it Come on Tel..get your act together with our man.

Gosh, the "other guy's" fans were noisy weren't they. It was a bit like sitting in the path of a departing 747 . I really think we scream a much more classy type of scream
Also, there is no way we would have got up and left after LOTM had done his bit and dear old Engles was shaking his booty on stage. I thought that was downright rude of them. Poor Humpers, I felt really sorry for him, he must have seen the mass exodus.

Now, I can't find LOTM anywhere and I need to do his H&BFL check Ahh, there he is, heading for Joan's kitchen, rubbing his tummy. "Sir,Sir, follow me, I have a couch waiting for you in the Treatment Room......
Talking off the Treatment Room ladies, his Flu Jab is due. I will be off line for a couple of days but shall we do the deed at the end of the week? Usual tactics will apply. I think last year we used discretion, guile and surprise . What about in Bath? No, no, not IN the Bath but Bath as in City ??
Coo, he is now sauntering towards me eating one of Joans butties. He is FIT FIT FIT ladies

Hi ladies of MM. It was lovely to see a few of you briefly yesterday. Sorry I didn't see you all.
Thanks for your comments to my review of CIN. I agree with you that mornings are definitely not LOTM's strongest and I think the batman outfit and Halloween party could also have been to blame! turned out more like which can't have a good effect on the ego . I think he definitely needs some chillin time before Bath . I'm doing family stuff in my part of MM for that one so i'll have to be content to wait for his Christmas present at the Barbican

Morning ladies the weather is looking pretty stormy outside my part of MM this morning,
we may be in for some heavy rain later. Yuk!
However, it's all 'warm and fluffy' inside MM with our gorgeous LOTM still fast asleep giving it some ZZZZZZ's...It was only a little 'peep' honest! - the door was open as I passed!
Hi Jazzy, sorry we missed you on Sunday. See you at the Barbican - hope the weather is better this year LOL!
Some 'Chillin' time for the LOTM before bath! ...sorry BATH!...
Hummmm! yes! sounds good to me, we'll see what we can do!!! One small point though! - our Boss is due his 'flu jab' this week - so things could up again before the end of the week! you know how much he likes needles NOT!!!
Must away to the wardrobes now, there's a gorgeous BFL needing to be clothed very soon!...

'Take this sinking boat
and point it home,
We've still got time....
Raise your hopeful voice
You have a choice
You make it known...

Falling slowly
Eyes that know me'....

'FABULOUS'
Annie - hope your 'pooter' is behaving itself today
Enjoy Tuesday everyone

Morning Curly and Ladies, yuk in my part of MM too

LOTM is still sound asleep, well his eyes are closed mmmm... those beautiful eyelashes . Oh we can't give him his flu jab until after Barth can we, don't want him feeling unwell.

Coming down to earth again after last Sunday. I wasn't sure about Falling Slowly, but having listened to one or two versions on youtube, plus the radio recording (how many times? lol) it is growing on me. As for those banshees sitting in the seats behind us and how rude to walk out before the end of the broadcast, heaven knows what Sir Terry thought, never mind poor old Englebert. Some people, words fail me.

Morning Ladies
Was earlier on today in my part of MM, but bit hazy now
Having had his shower and one of Joan's Full English, the LOTM's now ready to face the world. Not sure what he's doing today, but I think taking Betsy to the swings comes into it and just relaxing. Takes a while to get over jetlag doesn't it.
I'm playing later, so think he's coming to play 'mixed doubles' with me

Nice to see you Sunday Jazzylou, enjoy your family time at the weekend, see you again at the Barbican.

my i/net connection seems to be OK

Enjoy Tuesday

Good afternoon ladies. Sorry I'm late on duty!

I played Falling Slowly several times last night, and now that Curly has posted some of the lyrics I have it going through my head nonstop at the moment! I think it's just lovely .... I wonder if LOTM will sing it in 'Barth'!

Ooh, Annie, Badminton with LOTM!!! Hope you don't have trouble with your shuttlecocks!!!

Good morning ladies not a bad morning either...
The LOTM has already been out for a run ...where does he get all his energy from? ...
Maybe it was that 'double' with Annie on the badminton court yesterday!
He is now 'In The Shower! (LB style) no perm though!!!
Those Curls! are definitely for real!!!. ...
A/Liz...I knew 'Falling Slowly' would 'creep' up on you...such a charming little song...just love it...
Ooooh! the Boss is shouting for his FWT's...
'Yes Sir - on my way!!!'
(Sweet dreams are made of this - who am I to disagree!)
Well a girl can 'shake things up a little' can't she?
Enjoy Wednesday everyone.

Depends what you're shaking up, C/Liz!

Good morning ladies, by the way. This is my second post - just lost the first one. LOTM is showered, dressed and de-crumpled (not necessarily in that order) and is raring to go.
He has just consumed a huge bowl of porridge topped with fresh fruit (as did Betsy, only most of hers ended up on the floor and walls! ). I think he's going out shortly - after he's brewed up one of his favourite lattes.

A/Liz...can't think of a printable answer to that!

Do hope the LOTM found what he was looking for this morning though!
It would appear he's out and about in the city today...
ummmmm!... very interesting!...I wonder what he's up to?

Morning ladies, well just for a change it's here in my part of MM this morning...YUK!
I haven't seen or heard the LOTM so far today, I expect he's taking advantage of some 'down time' before his appearance at Bath this weekend...
I have some tidying up to do in the wardrobes today, and we must make sure the FWT's are out ready for the Boss's shower. We don't want him to get all 'MASTERFUL' on us do we???.....
oooooooo! I don't know though! ...might be nice to carry that thought around for awhile today!!!
Oh! for an 'LM' clone!!! LOL!
Enjoy Thursday everyone.

Good morning ladies. I know where LOTM is - he's spent the night in the stables with Prince. He was in such a state after going to see Warhorse last night that he dashed straight to the stables and hugged both Prince AND Skeggie, burying his face in Prince's mane and telling them he loved them and would never part with them!!!

I think he will be in great need of a shower when he comes back inside!!!!

Morning Ladies
Awww...is he getting extra oats today then ..I mean , of course! Skeggie's getting . Definitely IN THE SHOWER time now for the LOTM FWT's ready and waiting.
Think he might be sitting today with LVM 'op north'.

Afternoon ladies
Lovely to be back in the Manor. Just spent the last couple of days in Birmingham in RL and must say what a fabulous city it is. OH was at a conference at the International Conference Centre and we fetched up at the hotel, in a taxi from the station, on Monday night, in the dark with no idea which part of Brum we were in. I only know New St Station and the Bullring area. I had the job of looking for a hotel for both Joem and I for the Lurvve Tour in February, so the following morning I asked at Reception for directions to the Symphony Hall, in order to start looking in the right area. The lady looked at me a bit oddly and said "Well, it's opposite you" We were only staying across the road from what can best be described as a VERY posh venue for LOTM's concert !!! It's inside the ICC.
I charged down there at once and shoved all the medical bods out of the way, including OH, in my quest to view where our Boss will be serenading us. Phew, it's really fantastic !!. It's on the upper level of the ICC and there are loads of coffee shops and a WH Smith etc, all at hand. It holds 2200 people I think. I mossied nonchalantly inside the Symphony Hall itself, with a prepared answer ready about Wagner Concerts, in case I was stopped but no one came up to me. Inside is a display stand with all the forthcoming events including....TaRa.....LOTM.... there in all his suited and booted glory. I got so over excited I rang Joem and shrieked like a banshee "He's here, He's advertised". I then calmed down and gathered a handful of flyers and went to the front entrance. I then calmly shoved every leaflet in sight to one side and placed our man's flyers bang in the middle. The next morning I returned to check and they'd gone !! Undetered, I got another handful and repeated the process. As I was busily laying them out in good view, a very nice man came up to me and said "Madam, I applaud your advertising methods but the gentleman you are interested in promoting is not arriving until February of next year and this stand is just for the events up to Christmas. Rest assured he will be moved up in the fullness of time".
OMG, I went the colour of a post box and gabbled something about giving people time to reserve the date.
Anyway, just wanted you to know I didn't waste my time mooching round the shops while absent from MM but was acting in the Boss's best interests
Also booked the same hotel for the night of Feb 25th for both of us. WhooHoo.

I have just cornered LOTM and given him a very fast H&BFL check. He is FIT FIT FIT ladies and looking forward to Bath. It may be best to let him do his concert first and then lay in wait for him after the signing, to do the flu jab. Sort of linger with intent??

E for Effort and , Sue, for promoting our man! ( Don't suppose you managed to nick a few of said flyers by any chance, did you???) Can't imagine why they wanted to have their Christmas gigs advertised first - LOTM should take preference over everyone!!!

I have a horrid feeling I may be 'outed' in Brum. As you know, I am a Brummie by birth (couldn't escape quick enough). An old school friend and her OH, who lived in London some time ago, moved back to the outskirts of Brum when they retired - they were very active in St J's Ambulance for years, and the OH still volunteers in places such as the exact location where LOTM will be in Brum next Feb. Trust me, if I'm spotted there, I will NEVER, EVER live it down!

PS I can linger with intent for as long as it takes after Bath, where LOTM is concerned!

Good morning ladies - not so sure about the word 'Good' though.
The rain is coming down like 'stair rods' at present in my part of MM...
Hope it's better weather in Bath tomorrow for the LOTM and us...

Sue...WOW! you don't 'mess about' where our Boss is concerned do you???...
Straight to the 'nitty gritty' so to speak!!!
I seem to remember a similar incident with some very large posters in one of his other concert venues too!!! ...Keep up the good work - you never know there may be a surprise reward from his Lordship this morning!!! for all your efforts on his behalf...
Symphony Hall, Birmingham sounds fantastic - can't wait to see him perform there...
Well!...all this chat won't do...I have clothes to sort out for the Boss and cases to pack...
Have a lovely Friday everyone.

Morning ladies. I can't say good morning because it has been raining all night in my part of MM & there are no signs of it stopping any time soon.

A Liz I didn't know that you were a "Brummie! as well.
Birmingham is still home for me.

Sue I bow to you & your enterprising efforts to promote LOTM. I am sure that he is very grateful.

I think I might wander into Bath tomorrow. I hear that there are some amazing sights to see there

Have a good day. I am off to R/L today & I just know that the rain will cause all sorts of problems for me

Morning Joan Hope you don't get too wet today. See you tomorrow in Bath.

SueC that cheered my morning, what a funny story, thanks. I really must grab a ticket before I regret it!

Morning ladies
It's sunny in my part of MM this morning
One more sleep girls
A/Liz, you won't believe this but a few of the Birmingham flyers ended up in my handbag. Heaven knows how that happened, I think I got flustered when the official man approached me.
Curly, I had forgotton the large poster incident. Was it in Nottingham?. I went a bit mad with the bluetack I think, sticking our LOTM all over the front glass windows of the venue?? Or was he drooping a bit in the foyer and I perked him up in the front of the Concert Hall? Can't remember....
Anyway, fancy a bit of vintage WJ this morning?
He's sound asleep in the fourposter in the bedchamber. The silk sheet is thrown back and his arms are slung above his head. The curls are tousled all over the silk pillowcase and the eyelashes are resting on the beautiful eyes. The left leg is flung on top of the sheet. .
He is warm and slightly sweaty and smells of Blue Water or whatever the name is As I approached the bed he stirred, moved the leg and muttered "goway".
I hadn't got the heart to wake him, as he looks so peaceful and still. Going by observation he is FIT FIT FIT ladies
Have a lovely Friday everyone
Ps, Blue Water is going to bug me all day. What's the proper name?
Pps, Hi Jazzy, yes,yes, yes, get grabbing See you there

Sue, does MM give service awards. If not they should. I think you deserve one for your outstanding efforts to promote our lovely boy to the people of Birmingham!! Don't be put off by the before Christmas nonsense. You were right!!
Hope to bump into you all tomorrow staggering about on my crutches. Perhaps I could use one to hook him off the stage.

Sue -
"First a deep breath, take it all in,
Feel all those halogens warming your skin ....."

Yes, Blue Water is a SHOPPING CENTRE!!!!

You're thinking of Cool Water - then again, if it's on LOTM .....

"First a deep breath, take it all in ...."

Good morning ladies, by the way. Got a bit carried away there!

Cassie, lovely to see you in MM. If you do decide to hook LOTM off the stage tomorrow, send him our way - we're in the front row!!!

Ooooh Cassie, lovely to see you in MM So glad you are able to make it tomorrow. Got this lovely picture of you hooking the Boss off the stage with your crutch Would you be able to pin him down with it, while we administer the flu jab
Regarding Birmingham, I've just had a ghastly thought that I am most probably on their CCTV cameras's. I never gave that a thought when I started interfering with their displays. Oooh heck, perhaps that's why I was intercepted on my second sortie the following day. I expect they said to one another "Oh no, the nutter's back shifting our stuff about, go and sort her out Fred"

Thanks A/Liz, I can never remember that name. He wasn't cool this morning though, he was warm and slightly sweaty and stubbly

Morning Ladies
After yesterday and last night's deluge it's a bit brighter in my part of MM, so I'm sending the over to you all.
Sue - ..... I think you and A/Liz will have to go incognito at Birmingham!
Joan, Jazzy and Cassie, see some of you tomorrow. . Hope the knee's improving Cassie.
Must go off into R/L.

Pin him down for you? Well...anything to oblige! If you are in the front row, perhaps you would like to borrow my walking stick and complete the whole manoeuvre yourselves. LOL!! Annie, my knee is doing well and occasionally I show off by walking between bits of furniture like a toddler!! Thanks for good wishes.

Caught on , that's the funniest image!!!
I've never considered those lyrics before but after reading them for a second time, they too on a new meaning !!

Think of me squelching around in wellies tomorrow evening. I thought I'd look after in the field whilst the MM &
are taking place as you are all away with LOTM.
I think I might need one of these though

I'm sure LOTM will have a for you in Bath! Have a good time everyone I'll drown my sorrows with a mulled

Evening Ladies, just popped in for a and . Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow and LOTM of course

Cassie, pleased you are going to make it, watch where you aim those crutches

Off to R/L again

It's TODAY
Awww Jazzy I wish that you could join us in Bath tonight
however it is good to know that you are willing to sacrifice the night to look after the MM animals.
No not the staff!!! Of course I mean Prince Brassington Skeggie & all the sheep ducks & geese at MM.

Cassie looking forward to seeing you & all of LOM's staff tonight.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Morning Joan and ladies
The rain has stopped and it's shaping up to be a good day weatherwise in Bath
Can't believe the Boss is actually coming to my part of MM
I have done a very extensive H&BFL on LOTM and he is FIT FIT FIT
Safe journey to all those travelling today and to those not able to make it, rest assured we will report back with reviews as soon as possible

Whoo hoo!! Bath here we come! Fireworks tonight - I bet LOTM has some sparklers for us!

A little bird says there is now a champagne bar at Paddington station .......

Thank you, Jazzy, for looking after the MM menagerie this evening.

Morning ladies, hope you have all recovered from our wonderful evening with the Boss and the superb weekend in sunny Bath.

What a Gorgeous Man
What a beautiful place...

Feel so lucky and privileged to have been there.
It was fabulous to meet up with some of you again too.
Cassie...so pleased to see you are making such good progress hopefully no 'walking sticks' by the time the Barbican comes round!!!
Great night at The Francis Hotel as well...I do hope those of you who left in the early hours of Sunday morning managed to find the way back to your respective hotels...
Kim - have you recovered from all the 'laughing' yet?
I don't think I will ever look at an 'elephant in the room' the same way again!...
Sue...How did 'African' and 'Indian' come into the equation???... I take it, ear sizes had something to do with it???
Thanks ladies for another great Staff Meeting too, and Annie sending lots of s hope you enjoyed your Birthday yesterday as much as we did...and thanks for the pressy
I have already put my £2 away for this week LOL!
Before I go into R/L must let you all know, the Boss has added some black CK's with luminous pink and green edges to his collection now...
Jazzy... thanks for looking after the Boss's menagerie for us over the weekend
Have a lovely Monday everyone

Morning Ladies
I had a really lovely birthday yesterday in Bath (one to remember!) and thanks to all my MM friends for their lovely prezzies , even the shone for us. Glad to see you've started off, hopefully, as you mean to go on C/Liz . Don't forget, as Glinda would say 'you've got an awfully long way to go' .
Hope all our Northern friends arrived home safely after a long journey (Sunday trains ), your rendition of 'Happy Birthday' was wonderful, perhaps you should audition for XFactor, I'm sure the LOTM would give you a bit of tuition
Nice KC's C/Liz, where did you buy them
Think the LOTM is relaxing today after yesterday's show, is he still in bed ? Better keep the WFT's warming a bit longer then .
Must try and come down to earth and do some R/L stuff now.

Morning Annie ... Nod! Nod! wink! wink! well there was this certain shop in Bath
where we all...sort of...lingered...for what was, probably more time than was respectable for Staff Ladies from a certain Manor!!! and I couldn't resist the urge to buy the LOTM a little something!!!! good job this is a fantasy world eh???

Lovely to see you all on Saturday. I had a great time and was so glad to have made it. I will try hard to be stick less (as opposed to legless!!) by the Barbican.
Sue, realised later thT I didn't finish looking at the photos and in fact missed some important ones. Something must have distracted me (and you too probably) Please bring them with you next time as I would love to see some more.
Hugs to all at MM

Morning C/Liz, Annie and Ladies. No sign of LOTM yet, he may be waiting for A/Liz and Sue.

What a fab time MM staff and friends had in Bath, it was lovely to see you all again. Pleased you enjoyed your Annie, many thanks for your pressie Coins which have been going to a certain well known slimming club will now be finding their way into the GNOF

Sadly, we left the in Bath but have a good day everyone

Morning Cassie it's great to see how quickly you are recovering
It seems ages to the Barbican doesn't it

Morning everyone (well, it was). There I was, having a quiet morning off (apart from tending to LOTM's needs, of course) and having a quiet coffee and twitter, when all of a sudden all hell breaks loose! He's done it again, hasn't he! Can't wait to see our favourite shop near Worthing pier again!

Hope everyone has recovered from Bath. What a brilliant weekend it was. I loved LOTM's soft leather jacket - good find, C/Liz!

Lovely to see you doing so well, Cassie.

Morning A/Liz...you little beauty! thank yooooo!
and as for the LOTM well what can I say!!!!

How can one man (The Boss) totally change normal (quietly having a coffee) type women!! into
'screeming banchees' (to quote one of Sue's wonderful phrases) in just a 'clock tick'!!!

We must have words with him AGAIN!!!... these sudden surprises...
are almost heart attack material!!!!(without the 'half-loop stitch on China silk')
There should be a clear 'Health Warning' issued with every announcement he makes!!!
Morning Joem and Cassie
Joem and Charlee thanks for the piccys

I see the staff of MM are nicely bouyant this morning
It was a pleasure looking after the menagerie although in the end, the lure of mulled was too great and I sent my 14 year old instead, he did a good job!

Glat to hear LOTM was fab in (the) Bath No wonder you are all so happy

Afternoon ladies
What a fab,fab weekend we had. It was wonderful to show you round Bath, spect you all got bored of me saying "this is where I have coffee and this is were I partake of a jacket potato etc". Sorry
Wasn't the Boss pleased to see us! I still cannot believe that we inflicted wedding pics on him, plus telling him about certain exploits in the Birmingham Symphony Hall That God he shrieked with laughter !!
I thought I was up for a written warning
As to the undignified way we all rushed back to our seats in the Forum when we suddenly realised they were setting up a signing table for the boss bang in front of us........enough said '

It was so great to see everyone. What a laugh we had at the After Show Party We can't wait to see your Elephant photo Asher. We are all so interested in African and Indian wild life in MM

Cassie, it was wonderful to see you walking so well Of course I will bring the pics to the Barbican. LOTM thought we all scrubbed up well when we showed him a few. He was amazed that Primark had kitted us out so well
As for his trousers on stage..... as I explained on the night, it had taken his Wardrobe Mistress and all of us staff to get him into them before he left the Manor to travel to Bath. We made him lie flat on the floor and each one of us pulled and pushed him into them. At some point stirrups came into the equasion according to Curly and I don't mean the sort we use with Prince
He obviously obeyed our instructions not to sit down for the entire journey, in case of wardrobe malfunctions Quite how he breathed while wearing them is open to discussion

So glad you enjoyed your Birthday Annie. £2 duly put in the Tour Pot.

I'm sorry to be so late on duty but I had an appt for a routine mammogram this morning. Normally I wouldn't dream of mentioning my bazzooms in such polite society but I almost wish (only almost!) that you could have seen the chaos caused when the first text came through about the Worthing concert. For a start I had completely missed a huge sign hanging above the reception saying NO MOBILE PHONES, so got a women resembling that lady from the James Bond film with knives in her shoes, Rosa Kleb ?? bearing down on me. Then, struggling to text bra less in a tiny cubicle while waiting to be snapped is not a good idea.
Why do these announcements always come at really awkward moments. While having steel plates bearing down on your bazooms is not the ideal situation to be thinking of tour dates and hotels
I can't understand the Radiographer. She was not in the least interested in hearing about our Star of The West End but just kept shoving me in more and more uncomfortable positions . And NO A/Liz, you are not to tell the Boss about this as you have threatened
I have done a very late H&BFL check and he is FIT FIT FIT ladies and has not suffered any damage from Saturday nights somewhat tight trouser choices

Sue, glad you got to show Lee your pics. You did all look fantastic I must say. Have just been reading your mammo exploits with tears rolling down my cheeks laughing as I pictured the scene. It's bad enough having it done without panics about tickets etc.

As usual Sue, the descriptions you give of your exploits have me in fits of laughter. Thank you for sharing your photos with us at Bath.

Thanks also to you all for the after concert party at your hotel.

We got back to our accommodation at about 1.45. It was a charming B&B, about 3 or 4 miles north of Bath in a place called Freezing Hill (and it was) with glorious 350 degree views over the countryside, and, as we learnt during the course of the evening, notorious for dodgy activities at night, we kept a look out, but we didn't observe anything dodgy on our way home.

We had arrived at the B&B earlier in the day, before our room was ready, but were able to leave our bags with the lady in charge who would ensure they were taken to our room. As a result, we didn't check the room out beforehand,in daylight. So, after unlocking the front door and creeping up the stairs as quietly as we could, we reached the door to our room. I unlocked the door, turned the handle, and stepped out, only to discover with a shock that there was a 9inch step down into the room - we had no prior warning of this. My life flashed before my eyes, silence was shattered, and my partners in crime must have wondered for a moment what had happened. It didn't help that we had read in the brochure that the house was haunted (some parts dated back to 1691). There was a newspaper cutting with a photo of the apparition, which looked suspiciously to me as if a Quality Street wrapper had somehow become superimposed on the photo. As a result of this, i slept that night with the sheet covering my face and listening to every little creek and groan - and a don't even believe in ghosts - or do I. We could write a book about the places we've stayed in and the experiences we have had.

It was lovely to see you all on Saturday and belated Happy Birthday Annie.

We need to go back to Bath for some serious shopping.

Morning ladies slightly dull and dreary sort of weather in my part of MM this morning. Wish we were back in Bath with all that lovely sunshine...
Sue...still laughing at your antics yesterday, but saying 'Ouch!' too - as I know just what you went through - If I ever return to this world I am coming back as a 'male' something or other! definitely without 'bazoooms' anyway LOL!
Ruthie - your B&B sounds hilarious - Now if your 'ghost' had been dressed like 'Lord Arthur' you wouldn't have been scared, but you probably wouldn't have had much sleep either!!!...
Must away now to sort out some clothes for the LOTM I think we'll leave out a pair of those luminous green edged CK's today...probably brighten up this dull morning - well the lingering thoughts will anyway!!!
Have a lovely Tuesday everyone.

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12