​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Author
Comment
Re: White Jeans 22

You never know what you are going to find in 'nooks and crannies' Joan!!!

Good morning ladies...an early start for me today, and so far it's a beautiful morning
in my part of MM.
The LOTM was still asleep when I went into his room do the fitness check earlier...
I took the the 'bull by the horns' (metaphorically speaking of course!) and before he was able to say 'Little Miss Woods, comma Elle' the check was over.
Just thought it would be more fun to be a 'hussy'!!!for the day!!!A/Liz... and in MM anything is possible! LOL!
He's definitely FIT! FIT! FIT! today ladies...
I have left out a pair of blue jeans with large buckled belt, a white shirt, white CK's with black band top, black socks with purple heels and toes, brown suede boots, soft black leather jacket, man bag, and shades
Off into R/L now, have a lovely Tuesday everyone

Goodo morning ladies. "Every nook and cranny" and "bull by the horns" - hmm, sounds interesting, C/Liz!! You can't beat a quickie sometimes!

A/Liz - is that the voice of experience speaking???

Morning ladies... we had a nice drop of rain over night in my part of MM, just enough to water
The Fiyero 'veggie patch' Garden...The gorgeous scarecrow looks a bit bedraggled though!
Awww! Bless!

No sign of the LOTM this morning - he must be out for an early morning run.
I'd better make sure he has some FWT's (Fluffy white towels) ready for his shower, and also some clothes for later...
I have left out a pair of midnight blue slacks, a navy blue shirt, Red CK's with dark blue stripe down the side, black socks with red and blue checked soles, black leather shoes, 3/4 length rain coat, large dark coloured holdall, and ...
I wonder what our Boss is up to today?
Have a lovely Wednesday everyone.

Good Morning Curly and Ladies in my part of MM too but good for the Fyero Garden

I haven't seen LOTM either. Must check the diary to see if he is booked in for another sports massage, he enjoyed the one he had Monday What?? you didn't know how experienced I am in that direction Confidentiality Ladies

Good morning ladies. Ooh, I like the sound of that Scarecrow in the Fiyero Veggie Patch. Does he have a big carrot ? (for a nose!!)

Joem, you have hidden talents! Sports massage, who would have guessed? (and on your birthday, too!!

I've given LOTM a good old de-crumple this morning as he seemed to be in need. I expect he'll be off for a run soon, although it's a bit murky in my corner of MM. Better make sure he wears a high-vis vest if he's venturing on the roads.

Morning Ladies
Pleased the overnight rain has watered Fiyero's Garden. Don't worry about the bedraggled scarecrow, a nice later will soon spring him back to life Anyway, it's harvest time now, so Joan will be storing all those goodies for winter

Joem - that's something you've kept quiet about
Perhaps the LOTM should delay his till later A/Liz, bit murky with me too, we don't want him taking chances.

Morning ladies, it's another lovely day in MM today I hope it stays like this all day too, especially as the Boss has a 'double shift' later
I have left out a pair of blue jeans, a burgandy shirt with thin white stripe in the cotton material, wine coloured CK's, black socks with wine coloured heels and toes, black designer trainers, black jacket, man bag and shades
Enjoy Thursday everyone.

Good morning ladies. LOTM will be looking extra nice today, C/Liz - good choice, burgundy ! He does have a busy day today, so I think he might be taking his running gear to 'work' with him later, in case he fancies a jog between shows.

Morning A/Liz now there's nothing like a jog between shows, to keep a man
FIT! FIT! FIT! is there?
However, it's the 'sweaty body' thought pattern now circulating around in my mind that I'm not coping too well with at the moment!!! ...How about you?...
I hope Joan has packed him a large lunch box. He's gonna need all the nourishment he can get for later!...

Well, at the moment he's practically throwing up in the back of a taxi! (Something to do with the pong in there )

He'll be meeting up with old friends later, when the cast of Wicked visit LB.

I saw that A/Liz...YUK! - I hate smells in cabs...
Not a very good start to our Boss's exciting day ahead...
We must remember to change the MM 'Private Cab Firm' -perhaps 'Mr Magic' could come up with an alternative...

Can I just say that I did NOT pack any chicken salad in LOTM's lunch box today
I have a feeling that his WICKED friends played a trick on him.
You know how much they used to enjoy sharing LOTM's goodies when they worked with him.

Joan, rest assured, we know the duff chicken salad was not of your providing. You are probably right about who-dunnit - after all, LOTM's lunchbox was famous when he was in Wicked , wasn't it?

Morning ladies...we have another bright day here in my part of MM this morning...
I wonder how the LOTM is feeling though, after his rather 'stomach turning' YUK! day yesterday? (Smelly Cab, and duff chicken salad)
I think we'll leave his Fitness check until later on, just to be on the safe side!

Joan ... What a naughty Boss!!! deviating from your wonderful supply of goodies yesterday!!! ...You'll need to be very Masterful with him in your kitchen today!!
A/Liz... sounds like you could do with one of these ...

I have left out a pair of blue jeans, a blue/white fine striped shirt, blue CK's with red flash down the side, black socks with blue heels, tan coloured leather boots, black leather jacket, manbag and shades
Enjoy Friday everyone

Morning Ladies
Yes, better leave the LOTM's fitness checks today. Think he's going for a stroll in the park with little Betsy to get some fresh air now. Might take him some time as, now she can walk, she doesn't want to go in the buggy, awww. Lovely weather for a walk and Joan's got some stale bread she wants to get rid of to feed the ducks .
Enjoy the , well down here anyway.

Good afternoon ladies. Lovely day in my corner of MM. I've been trying to get in for ages, but been too busy (ironic, huh!)

I know all about not wanting to go in buggies once they can walk! A tantrum usually ensues ..... As I expect Betsy has LOTM wrapped round her little finger, they could be out for quite a while!

Afternoon ladies...just seen the Boss take off (out of MM) at a great rate of knots, and as he passed he shouted something about
"Lots to do, people to see, meetings to attend in Central"...but he was gone before I could ask any more details...
Ooooo errrr! wonder what that's all about?... Of course it may have been something quite boring really, but anything to do with the LOTM is never boring to us is it?...
Anyone for a cuppa? I think we'll have it on the MM patio...it's lovely out there this afternoon...may even be able to find a piece of Joan's 'Cake of the Day' if the LOTM has left us any
that is LOL!...You know how he likes his lovely 's baking!...

Well it's Saturday again already - where are the weeks going?...it'll soon be Christmas oooops! sorry, shouldn't have metioned that word in September...
The Boss is already awake, so before he decides to go for a run I'll do a quick fitness check!....
dum! de! dum! de! dum! de! dar!...
oooo!... mmmmm!... oooooerrrrr!... right!...just here Sir!...oooops!...sorry hope that didn't hurt!!!...well your Sue said you quite like that!!!....Ok I'll warm up my hands first!!!!....
Yep! that's it!!!....he's definitely FIT! FIT! FIT! for his busy day ladies...

I have left out a pair of black jeans, a black shirt, black CK's with red flash down the side, black socks with red toes, black soft leather jacket, black leather shoes, man bag and shades
Off into a busy R/L now
Enjoy Saturday everyone.

C/Liz, if you mention the 'C-word', then I shall have to retaliate with the 'B-word' - BAUBLES

A/Liz - nuff said!!! LOL! nearly 'polishing time' though!!!
Good morning ladies - it's a beautiful Sunday morning in my part of MM today. The leaves on the trees outside in MM grounds are already changing their colours - some red, some golden and some still not quite at the point of making up their minds...
Oooops! got carried away there...
The LOTM has decided to invite some friends and their families over today, so MM will be a busy place later...
The Boss also said he will be sorting out his own clothes today...
Think I'll opt for a 'day orf!' and go for a long walk and admire the changing colours of Autumn...LOL!
Have a lovely Sunday everyone

Good morning ladies (just). Another beautiful day in MM, just right for a family and friends gathering. LOTM has asked me to de-crumple him this evening, as he may be a little frazzled by the end of the day. I wonder if de-frazzling is a technical term and if there is a special technique involved?

In the meantime, LOTM is rushing around, trying to look efficient and in control, but I think he's having a bit of a panic at the thought of all those babies and youngsters wreaking havoc on MM's manicured lawns and perfect flower beds!

Brassington has already removed himself from the house in anticipation!

Phew what a long day it has been.
All that cooking for LOTM and his guests.
Still I enjoyed showing off my culinary skills

Good morning ladies - we have a bit of a dull start in my part of MM this morning, but it's already bright and breezy inside MM this morning!... Lots of clearing up to be done after yesterday's visits to the Manor.
Joan ... the LOTM couldn't praise you enough this morning...He said he enjoyed his visits to your kitchen yesterday...He mentioned too, your calm and soothing 'culinary' effect on him... You must let us all in on your methodology some time...!!! (the skills, methods and principles you use in your particular discipline!)
It certainly had some effect on him this morning... he has been out for a run and is already showered and waiting for his fitness check and de-crumple...
I must away to get out some clothes for him...
Today, I have left out a pair of dark blue jeans, a white shirt, a pale blue 'V' necked jumper, pale blue CK's, black socks with pale and dark blue checked soles, navy trainers with red flash, black soft leather jacket, holdall and
Have a lovely Monday everyone

Morning Curly and Ladies. Bit of bit of in my part of MM but it's supposed to be a week, well it will be if LOTM is involved

Joan, I hope you have the day off today after all your efforts yesterday, I'm sure we can rustle up something between us

Good morning ladies. I sneaked in (very surreptitiously) after you'd all gone to bed and gave LOTM a late night de-crumple after his hectic day, for which he was very appreciative! It must have done some good for, as C/Liz has found out, he was up with the the lark this morning, all bouncy and eager for what the day has in store.

C/Liz, I think he's been rummaging around your drawers again - he's found another checked shirt, by the look of things !

Morning Ladies
No with me today yet.
Pleased the LOTM's up and ready for the off. I'm hoping he'll come and help me put the flower beds back in order after yesterday's party. Betsy and her little friends thought it was great fun to toddler in and out of them picking the flower heads to see if they smell nice...aww sweet
You did a splendid job yesterday Joan. How's your culinary skills in sushi, just in case we get any Japansee visitors to MM in the near future. Any one speak Japansee....um..now where's the dictionary , although I don't think there's any translation for some of the things said on here.
Enjoy your day

Argh!!!! Nooo! ....not a checked shirt A/Liz!!! ....
I will have to buy a padlock and for those drawers!!!

Morning ladies - we have a misty morning in my part of MM today. There's a dense pocket of mist hanging over MM 'Darcy Dream Lake' too and it looks really eerie...
I wonder if I stand at the window long enough, our Boss will appear out of the mist with a wet white shirt, clinging to his BFL!!! ...(well a girl can dream can't she?)LOL!
Bit too cold for him this time of the year though!...

I have left out a pair of blue jeans, a black 'V' necked 'huggy' top, black CK's with bright purple flash down the side, black socks with white/purple checked soles, black designer trainers with white soles, black (light weight) jacket, man bag and shades for later...
Off into busy R/L now.

Good morning ladies. 'Darcy Dream Lake' - ooh, I like the sound of that - especially with the thoughts of LOTM clad as Mr Darcy in THAT scene!! You're quite right, though, C/Liz, it would be a bit nipp(l)y for him, certainly first thing in the morning!

How on earth am I supposed to de-crumple him now???
Sue, where are you, he needs a thorough (professional) going over!

It's getting very lonely in MM these days ......

It's because the nights are drawing in A/Liz, MM staff are getting their knitting out . Do you think the LOTM would like a few new beanies for his visit to Japan .

K1, P1, K1, SL1, K1, PSSO ..... oh, sorry, Annie, I was concentrating there! Yes, you're probably right about the knitting. Not a lot else to do while we wait up for LOTM. He's gone to the Wicked 5th Anniversary party tonight. Let's hope he doesn't come home either Galindafied or Greenified!

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind a late night visitor
to MM only I have had a rather frustrating day and
not wanting to be too bold wondered if there was
a glass of wine or two going spare. Love the
idea of knitting some new beanies for LOTM AnnieB
he does look rather cute in them.

Shhh!!!!.... Good morning ladies...
I think we had better keep things to a low hush! this morning. Our LOTM had a bit of a
''Wicked whoop de do' last night, and is still very much in the 'land of oz nod' this morning...
Awww! Bless!...
Annie and A/Liz...glad to see you have joined the 'ladies wot knit' circle (P1... K1...drop one!) LOL! I have put aside a special drawer for any 'beanies' you may finish!...
It also has a big padlock and just like the checked shirt drawer!!!

Sorry Maggiemay...I love to see his gorgeous CURLS! on show all the time,
but as MOTR's, (Mistress of the Robes) I promise I will allow him access to this drawer, if the weather turns cold ...LOL!
Hope you managed to have a nice glass (or two) of wine in MM last night, and this helped to make your day seem less frustrating. The LOTM has a nicely stocked wine cellar - trust me!!!

Well this wont do, I must find some clothes for the Boss to wear today...
I have decided upon a pair of black jeans, a grey/white finely stiped huggy top, white CK's with black band top, black socks with grey heels and toes, black 'dusty leather look' shoes, black light weight jacket, (although he may not need it today, it's very warm already) manbag and shades
Have a lovely day everyone

Bonjour mes amies
Oooooh it's good to be back in the dear old Manor after attending my Podiatry and Chiropody course. They also had the cheek to sling in a few days of "Teeth Updates" which threw me, as I can't cope with anyones teeth, except our beloved Boss as you know. Somehow I managed to avoid touching any feet or teeth but gave the impression I was enthralled, while writing notes on my shocking pink notepad and fluffy pen al/la Elle
The good thing was LOTM had enrolled me on this conference in the South of France. A beautiful place called St Maxime. Cor, ladies, it was fab. I reckon we must have a Staff Away Day there at some point but we must take LOTM with us, he would love it. We could get Magic Yacht Services to moor us up in St Tropez and then serve us a vat of Rose de Provence and Tarte Tropezianne, which is like a posh cream bun. I must own up to partaking of a small glass of this lush vino on one occasion and also sampling one cake I am now in a panic that the outfit I bought from Primark for the PDO will not fit !!!!!!
Anyway,down to business....I have given LOTM a very intensive Health Check and Body For Life Check. My hands were nice and warm from the heat in France so he didn't resist He is FIT FIT FIT ladies.
I have promised to put my updated skills to good use on him very soon and he just nodded and said "please do"
He will have to wait a few days though, as in R/L it's our 40th wedding anniversary on Sunday and we are celebrating by a trip to see Alfie Boe in Les Mis on Saturday night and the POTO Concert at the RAH on Sunday. OH is also getting his first chance to see the Boss as Emmett on Saturday afternoon. He is convinced that a Ruby wedding anniversary means a curry at some point, so he can't wait.....
I'm now off to the dentist, whooohoo,
Only one more sleep til our Staff Meeting
Sending you a big A/Liz.
Lovely to see you in MM Maggie May. Sorry you had a bad day. Our door is always open and the wine is always chilled.
Have a lovely Wednesday everyone.

Good morning ladies. Bonjour, Sue, lovely to have you back.

I'm not sure where LOTM obtained his 'ensemble' from for last night! 'Interesting' is one word for it! He's been shopping on his own again!

Party outfit

Morning A/Liz - Bonjour Sue - welcome back to MM

Errrrmmmm!!!...'Interesting outfit' indeed A/Liz perhaps he's practising with his colours ready for Japan!!!...
Note to one's self...'must advise the Boss about colour combinations sometime soon!!!'
Anyone fancy a ? I'll go and put the kettle on - think we'll serve it out on the patio.
I can see the LOTM is already out there getting some fresh air...
Oooooh!...my! oh! my!... what a fine figure of a man he is!...

Morning Ladies
I've put the knitting down now, too nice for that today, also the new beanies might be a bit lacy from all the dropped stitches.
Ummm, can see why LVM says the LOTM's not too good at dressing Betsy . You or Phil must go shopping with him next time Curly Liz
Pleased you enjoyed your R/L hol. Sue.
Off into R/L now.

Morning Annie go shopping with the LOTM ... I wish!!!
Phil wouldn't get a look in
Have a lovely day

OK which one of you were responsible for that selection of party clothes ??

Jazzylou... Errrrrr!!!...ummmmmmm!!!!...
Definitely not his 'Mistress of the Robes' anyway!
You need a purple shirt and 'Friesian cow coloured' (black and white patches) shoes with those trousers don't you????
Never mind though...I'll just have to 'take the Boss under my wing'...and explain the fundamentals of colour co-ordination (amongst other things!) to him LOL!

Perhaps he should have his colours done! I'm sure we could organise a session in MM. Sit him down in front of a mirror one afternoon and cover him with swatches of material!

Good idea A/Liz...quite like the idea of covering him in material swatches!...
We could also find out when he's in season' Ahem! sorry!...what 'season' he's in (ie Winter, Spring, Summer or Autumn?)
I'm sure he must be a good candidate for one of the seasons! don't you?

OMG, just got back from dentist. Who the heck sold our lovely Boss that party outfit and shoes !!!!!!!Curly, you are not resposible I know. He must have snucked off on his own and some sales person has run amuck with him
Could we Gok Wan him?? He might have to shed everything though and he will be shy.......

Hi Sue hope the dentist went well
'Gok Wan' him - oooo! nice!...not sure what the LOTM would think about that though? LOL!...
We already know what he's like in a 'Departmental Store' with only a very small screen around him!

"Don't watch me change!!!"

Think we might have a tad! of a fight on our hands there Sue! might be fun trying though! LOL!... and just think of all those halogens warming our skin!!! you see how!! 'Particle Physics'
or and 'Physical Particles' comes into the equation again!!!

Oh dear. LOTM has just emerged from the study, complaining of a headache and being up to his eyes in emails (best not mention his sartorial effort last night then). Anyone got any Alkaseltzer?

BOT at the ready A/Liz
Would you like to give him a head massage?
Gok's coming round later to give us all a Master Class in how to persuade " a client" to submit to a "Wan-ing" experience. Knowing how shy our man is we may have to concentrate. Hope he doesn't want any of us to act as volunteers
I s'pose we would look ok though, as we are all size 8/10 and in perfect nick, no cellulite or droopy bits either
and a large slice of Tarte Tropezianne anyone?? Or perhaps just a under the circumstances

I'm up for it!!! Sue...LOL!...That 'tarty tropez thingy'!...and the I mean of course!...LOL!
Awww! Bless!... we can't have our Boss going to work tonight with a headache can we?
Sue...you'd better get onto it right away!...need any help???

Sue, I've just looked up your Troppy Tarte - says it takes nine and a half hours to make! Not one for Joan to knock up in a hurry then!

As we have a staff meeting tomorrow, perhaps we could plan how we could get LOTM Gok'd (or Wan'd) It would give us something to talk about when normal conversation fails - at least it would be a change from our old favourite, Particle Physics!

Oh my word, just caught up with the 'party gear'
Curly you need a wardrobe with a double lock to keep that well hidden.
Like the sound of the 'Troppy Tarte' any good trying to order it in advance from our fav eating place?

Morning ladies LOTM has had his breakfast.
I made him a special daily fruit frappe as he has got 2 show today.

Sue he was asking about your Tarty thingy so I told him that when he has time I would teach him a thing or two in the kitchen .
We can both do some whipping & get whipped into shape.

LOTM was not the only on wearing an e'rmm interesting outfit at the Wicked party?
Do you think it was a themed "Bad Day" party.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10