​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Author
Comment
Re: White Jeans 22

Morning Curly. Morning everyone
Lovely autumnal morning in my part of MM today, bit cloudy but dry and crisp. Gorgeous weather over the weekend here Aren't the autumn colours lovely this year.
How wonderful that LOTM and LVM are having a holiday and have shut the world firmly off
As you say Curly, we can sort out the Manor while they are away and start making lists about what to take to Japan. We are going with the Boss aren't we?? Annie, don't forget to add that hot brush to the list. You know, the one that got stuck and almost caused you to come down to breakfast in Nottingham resembling a Geisha Girl
Good job we're all size 8/10 here in MM, those lovely silk Kimonos can be a touch unforgiving on the curves
Well, I'm sure the Boss is feeling and looking very FIT FIT FIT today ladies. Notice I haven't mentioned Budgie (or Eagle ) smugglers
Enjoy Monday everyone

Sue - good morning...sounds like a lovely morning in your 'neck of the woods'!
Good job we've had plenty of practise wearing our 'Jimmy Choos' lately, especially now we are going to Japan with the LOTM (We wish!!!)
I can just picture us trying to squeeze our feet into those tiny 'Geisha' shoes! LOL!
I knew that 'shoe horn' would come in handy eventually!!!

Well!...as you've now mentioned it!!! LOL!...which was he wearing this morning??? 'budgie' 'snugglers' 'smugglers' or 'eagle'??? we need to know these things!!! ...
Purely for research purposes you understand!!! !

Good morning ladies. Japan??? Goodness me, we're off to Japan??? For some reason I thought we were letting LOTM escape to do this tour on his own - how on earth could I have thought that?

Is there a Japanese version of Winnie for us to tour in, or shall we stay in luxury hotels for once?

Sue, it looks as if you'll have to catch him for his flu jab when he gets back from his hols. Hopefully he'll be so relaxed and laid back, he won't notice you approaching with a loaded hypodermic!

Ohayou!!!...A/Liz - hope that's Japanese for 'Good morning'! (the informal address!) LOL!
If we were saying 'Good Morning' to the Boss it would be 'Ohayou Gozaimasu' (more formal address) I think!

Japan in Winnie!!! LOL!
Our lovely Winnie may not be a good idea... not sure if we would ever find our way around on Japan's busy roads...
Let's have some serious pampering on this tour!
Just think of all the fun we'll have...that's if, we ever find a way of getting dressed in those
silk kimonos, and coping with the tiny 'geisha' shoes
Then there's the white make up!!! and hair!!! with all the decorations in it...we'll be lucky if we ever surface outside any of the hotels!!! let alone make it in time for the LOTM's concerts!!! Argh!!!! noooo!!!
Better get some 'real time' practise in before December ladies!!!
Annie - don't forget your 'hot brush'! looks like we're gonna need it LOL!

Morning Ladies
Murky/foggy in my part of MM, can't see The Downs yet
If we're going to Japan with the LOTM on tour, I too think a bit of luxury would be best. Not sure the suitable for overseas visits, we might attract too many visitors. . Looks like we'd better leave you to interpret for us all then C/Liz . Forgotten all about the 'hair' incident Sue, thought it was going to pull all my hair out and I'd be bald .
Lots to do in MM then before the Boss and LVM get back from their hols. I haven't been up in the tower and checked the flagpole lately to make sure it's OK, very remiss of me, so I'd better get going. Sure it's not going rusty though .

Tee! hee! 'Official Interpreter'...gee! thanks! Annie ...NOT! ha! ha! ...
Good morning - must admit it's a bit 'murky' and dull in my part of MM too this morning, and I have some dusting to do!...(not a good light for dusting) LOL!
NO!...not on the outside cobwebs which are very prolific and covered in drops of dew this morning, as I found out to my dismay when I walked into one in the garden earlier!! Yuk! still haven't found the 'spider in the web' yet either!!!
Enjoy the rest of your day...
'Dewamata' (see you later) or 'A s h i t a '...(see you tomorrow)...if you're not back until tomorrow. LOL!
Had to separate that last word 'Mr Bravenet'...our resident 'job's worth' ...wouldn't allow it any other way!

Afternoon Ladies. Yuk weather in my part of MM too.

Playing my usual catch up, my, you have been having fun

I'm all for the luxery mode of travel for the Japanese Tour. Curly I bow to your superior knowledge of the language. If we have to sit on the floor for the tea ceremony I just mind need a helping hand to stand up, in spite of my size 8/10

'Konnichiwa' (hello or good afternoon) Joem
How lovely to have you on board this afternoon.

Please don't 'bow' to my not so 'superior knowledge'... Mr 'Google' is yer Language Professor!
The only thing I know is 'Made in Japan'!...usually written in English everywhere anyway! LOL!

ooooo errrrr! Mrs!...definitely no 'bowing'...we had enough trouble doing the curtsey for the
'Posh Day Out' didn't we? and heaven help us all if we opt for having one of those 'Konnichiwa' (good afternoon) Japanese teas! - we'll be in the Tea House for ever...trying to get up!...
(nothing changes there then!)...especially dressed in those silk kimonos

'Ohayou' ladies...looks as if it's going to be a better day in my part of MM today, hope it's the same wherever you are too...
It seems quite odd not having our LOTM waking up in MM this week - we really miss him!...
All together now...
'Awww! Bless!'... ...

There's still plenty to do to make ready for his return though...
His wardrobes need some serious sorting out which may take me all day, so I had better get started...
Enjoy Tuesday everyone

Good morning ladies - I assume that's what you were saying, C/Liz!!! I have high hopes that LOTM will be home today or tomorrow (going by a tweet last Wednesday from LVM, when she told a friend 'see you in a week'). Better watch out, C/Liz, in case he catches you head first in one of his closets!

It's really dark outside now, is that classed as evening??? if so...
'Konbanwa' (Good Evening) ladies LOL!
Don't worry A/Liz...I've nearly exhausted my current supply of Japanese words LOL!...
It will back to normal tomorrow!

I must go and have a look down the cellar, maybe the LOTM has a nice bottle of vintage wine for later - just fancy an R&R evening before he get's back from his hols...
Might just do the same in R/L tonight too...

So I won't say...
'Dewamata' (see you later)...but
'Sayonara'(goodbye) ...and 'Oyasuminasai' (good night)...
I did say 'nearly exhausted'!'...well I am now!!! LOL!
Enjoy the rest of your evening, see you in MM in the morning...

Good morning ladies hope you all had a lovely evening.

Now is he (our Gorgeous Boss) or is he not returning to MM today? that is the question?...
I think everything is ready for him in the Manor though.
A/Liz is fully prepared for an 'after holiday' 'mega' de-crumple!...
Annie...hope you have recovered from de-rusting the flagpole!
It looks brilliant, really gleaming, and the flag is flapping freely in the gentle morning breeze!!!
There are flowers galore throughout the Manor thanks to our flower lady Joem
Sue...tells me she will be ready with her hypodermic needle ...
exercising the 'element of surprise' on the LOTM with his flu jab... the minute he walks through the door! ...and the wardrobes are sorted to perfection.
All we need now, is the safe return of the LOTM to our shores...
Have a lovely Wednesday everyone

Morning C/Liz and Ladies
Murky and cold again with me today
Must say the Manor is looking and smelling very splendid. We'd better turn the heating thermostat up though, when the LOTM does come back he's going to feel the cold, as I expect he's been in very warm climate on holiday. We'll just have to walk around in our bikinis if it's too for us .....on the other hand, perhaps not, that would send him running for the airport again
Enjoy your day.

Afternoon ladies
and anyone? Actually a large G&T with ice and a slice would be better.
I have fled back to the Manor after a very upsetting incident in a Heart Foundation Charity Shop in R/L earlier. Shame Deborah isn't around, as I need to pour my troubles out
I mozzied in, minding my own business, to look at the tat on the shelves as you do and buy some Christmas cards. Suddenly, on the second shelf on the right, a vision appeared. A large stone bottle in a beigey sort of colour and on it, written in huge brown words

MEAD
HONEY WINE
SMOOTH AND SWEET ON THE TONGUE

I was transfixed ladies. Please don't delete me Mods, this is true, honestly !!
Attached was a sticker saying 50p. I hesitated for a swift nano second, only because it was large and heavy and I would have to lug it to the next Staff Meeting for inspection. In that brief nano second a large fake fur covered arm reached over my shoulder and grabbed it I spun round and nearly threw a hissy fit in public ladies
Too late....Fake Fur carted it off to the till and told the women manning the counter, "I love Mead, have you ever tasted it?" "No, came the reply, what's it like" "Just like the bottle says",gloats FF," very sweet and smooth on the tongue, you could get addicted, I prefer it to Bailey's, very tasty indeed"
All through this riverting exchange I was stood right up close, glaring at them both and wondering how long I'd get if I just snatched the bottle and ran.
Before I could pluck up courage and pinch it, off went FF into the sunset, clutching her purchase and I was left, sobbing by the shelves of ghastly bric brac feeling like the girl who Santa forgot
Make that a double G&T...........

Awwww!... Sue... not sure whether to you or ...
You conjure up such a picture with your words... what a pity the rest of the MM Staff couldn't be with you in that Charity shop yesterday.
I'm thinking ambush! here!!!... ...'FF' lady? would have been
last year's Christmas present!!! LOL!...
I would love to have seen the expressions on your face...
Well one thing's for certain...
FF lady? managed to get the description right!!!
Just think, a few seconds earlier, and with a 'perfected lunge'...
'Bottled Mead' would have been in your clutches!

Good morning ladies it's a bit overcast in my part of MM this morning, but let's hope our gorgeous
'ray of sunshine' ...the LOTM soon returns, to light up our days...
I must away into R/L now...'Duty calls'
Enjoy Thursday everyone

Good morning ladies. Sue - only you ......

Sorry I was AWOL yesterday. Took myself off to the Ideal Home Christmas Show at Earls Court - a friend in Scotland won tickets but couldn't go, so sent them to me. I could have spent a fortune! Gave me lots of ideas for enhancing LOTM's baubles too! Saw Gino de Campo, the TV chef, doing a cooking demo - tell you what, he is gorgeous in the flesh! He was hilarious, joking with everyone, pulling out unwitting members of the audience to join him on stage - and cooking up lots of pasta delights. He did a book signing afterwards, and posed for photos with everyone who asked - utterly charming. (Have no fear, still like LOTM the best !)

Good afternoon ladies - so our gorgeous 'ray of sunshine' has returned
to the Manor then...

A/Liz...glad to hear you enjoyed your visit to the 'Christmas Show at Earls Court' yesterday...hope you weren't too tempted... I know I would have been...
(That is...as in tempted to buy goods...not 'oggle' the Chef! LOL!)

I'd better make myself useful now...and brew up a pot of 'Rosy Lee' (tea)
and also find out if Joan has a ready to welcome our Boss home...
Ooooooo!...it's so nice to have him back
Tea and cake will be served in the lounge this afternoon...if anyone is interested!...

WHOO HOO!!!

Our Lord and Master is home!!!!!

SueC I see you've been spreading the word again with LOTM's fliers (not flies ) Did they look good in the fish and chip shop and the swimmingpool?

If anyone does have a flyer can they please scan it a post it on here. I would love to see it.

Good morning ladies - Friday again already! ... but it's a nice bright morning in my part of MM so far hope it is where you are too...

Lovely to see the LOTM had some staff and guests in last night to welcome him home...
A/Liz, Jazzylou and Graziellla...
Plenty of left lying around this morning!!!...
What were you ladies up to last night???

Sue...hope you left some of the Boss's 'Fliers' in that Charity shop as well as in the 'Fish and Chip' shop!!! or did 'FF' get her mitts on those too?...

Our LOTM is already awake ladies!!! and sitting up in bed. His tousled CURLS! softly caressing his gorgeous face!... and he's fluttering those long silky eyelashes (like he does) and asking where his loyal staff are this morning???...so...
What else could I do ladies???...he needed a detailed explanation!... ...
I can assure you he is now fully briefed!
Well, time is moving on this morning, so I must away and compose myself! ...and also
get some clothes ready for the Boss
Have a lovely Friday everyone.

Good morning ladies. Isn't it wonderful to have LOTM home, even if only for a short time before he jets off to Japan. I could spend ages watching him, de-crumpling him, watching him, de-crumpling him again ......

So he's 'fully briefed' now, C/Liz? You mean he was 'unbriefed' before???

Jazzy, I don't think it's our SueC with the fish&chip shop fliers, but Yet Another Sue. Our Sue was the one who got into trouble with the Brum ones in her over-zealous redistribution of said leaflets at the actual venue! However, all hands on deck when it comes to promoting our boy's cause!!!

In answer to your question A/Liz...I couldn't possibly say!!!
Morning to you...

Perhaps our Sue, secretly ventured into that particular 'Fish and Chip' shop just
before 'Yet Another Sue's' OH...bought his meal!!!

Not sure about the 'fliers' in the swimming pool though!...hope she had some
lady type 'budgie smugglers' with her!...not of the knitted variety though they would have stretched in water especially with the weight of a bundle of 'fliers' tucked inside them!!!...
but you know our ... she has a brilliant 'Modus Operandi' as far as 'fliers' go...and would do anything for our Gorgeous Boss! ...
In the 'Promotion and Advertising Game' you understand!

Hummmmmmm!...a 'Promotion and Advertising Game'...sounds like an idea for a new MM Christmas designer present - something along the lines of 'Twister'...with more panache maybe!
and a helping of sophistication and refinement thrown in...if played before the 'watershed'!!!...
Perhaps we should Patent it...We could even make one of the rules...
'To be played in 'Period Costume' only......Think...'Mr Darcy' (and his WWS)
Crinolines could be a problem though!!!
On second thoughts, it probably wouldn't sell!...not even with all the best advertising in the world!...OR!...we could actually make a 'mint'!
Must be time now LOL!
I'll serve it in the conservatory this morning -perhaps the LOTM will join us!

Hi A/Liz, I remember when SueC did the arrangements on the front desk recenlty and in MM land she anything is possible (I did realise the difference between the Sue's)

Morning ladies
Lovely sunny morning in my part of MM
Flipin heck. I've been foiled in my fanciful flying flyers fandango. Flying round, flinging flyers far and free for fast food foyers. Fancy that
Great to know he's being promoted though isn't it [ .
Girls...while in London the other day, OH and I went to book tickets to see Ravishing Ramin (OH doesn't call him that) as JVJ in Les Mis. I happened to ask the BO guy about my huggy mate Jonathan. Prepare yourselves ladies...he's leaving the same day as Alfie . No more sobbing when he picks up the dying Fantine and then no more wet curl, lemon scented hugs, no more snuggly snogs outside the SD, and no more lovely chats with him .
Sniff........
Anyway back to our True Love. I have done the H&BFL checks and he is mega FIT FIT FIT ladies, and a touch sunkissed Well, its MM, we are allowed artistic license aren't we? He may have spent the week in Bognor for all we know but I think he should be a bit sunkissed today
Have a lovely Saturday everyone

Morning Sue - morning everyone, it's a lovely day in my part of MM too.
OOOOOOOO!!!...NOOOOO!!!...can't bear the thought of not seeing
Jonathan as JVJ anymore!
He was amazing both on the stage, and outside at the SD...
A man who always had time for his fans, just like our Boss
Loved those 'lemon scented hugs' too ...
You lucky lady... getting 'tics' to see Ramin...
A persuasive chat with my OH sounds on the cards - maybe
an early Chrismas present! LOL!...
Glad to hear the LOTM is Mega Fit! this morning
I'd better go and find some clothes for him right away...
Enjoy your Saturday ladies...

Good afternoon ladies. Had to be out at the crack of dawn for an early appointment at the hairdressers (whose idea was it to book that early? Especially as OH was at MIL's again last night ).

Sue - what the F ......? Just commenting on your prolific use of the 6th letter of the alphabet!

I had a feeling Jonathan was going at the same time as Alfie. I do hope he gets something where we can see him again sometime, although I think he's involved in other stuff at the moment. I don't think I can manage any of his remaining dates (although I think he's been off injured lately). Must book up for Ramin too - I'd love to meet him, and I know he's only in a limited run. January looks promising.

Seems like you'll have to liaise with Phil, C/Liz, re LOTM's Japanese wardrobe. Nice to know he'll have a pal on tour with him. He seems to be enjoying himself since he came back from his (sunkissed ) holiday, catching up with his mates and having long lunches!

Morning ladies.
I am sorry that I have not been around much lately.
R/L employment makes it impossible for me to join you in MM during the day.
Then when I do manage to have a few moments there is so much to catch up get confused. with all your fun antics.
I think I will just go & hide in my Kitchen for a while.
I hear that today is the traditional day to start making Christmas pud.

It seems that LOTM was out partying again last night & is looking forward to a nice long lay in bed this morning.

Good morning Joan & ladies. Brrrr, it's chilly in my corner of MM, with thick fog. Best place for LOTM, tucked up under the duvet this morning (yes, I gather he'd been out on the razz!)

Don't think you'll get much help from him with the Christmas pud, Joan - unless you can keep it going until he finally appears to give it a stir! Gosh it's a big one (pud, that is! ).

Morning Joan, A/Liz and Ladies
Hate to say this A/Liz, but the is out in my part of MM, although think I'm in the minority at the moment '
I did see a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the LOTM's room, so I crept passed. Don't think he'll be making the P&F at lunchtime. Glad he's getting some R&R before he goes to Japan
We'd better be careful today as MIL is staying over, perhaps she'll help you stir the Christmas Pud. Joan.

A/Liz - Is your MIL at home now or back in hospital. Hope this doesn't mean your OH has to lose work again.

Enjoy Sunday everyone

Hi Annie, yes I saw LOTM's MIL is in residence. We'd better all mind our Ps and Qs today!

My MIL has been home for a week or so, but goes back tomorrow. She has had the results of her tests (we think) but won't say what they are. She goes back tomorrow for more tests, OH is repeating the performance of going over there in the afternoon to collect her - but she may or may not come out, who knows? He's staying the night there anyway.

A/Liz - You'd think MIL would want to share the test results with her Son wouldn't you, whether good or bad. Still I know from what you've said, she's not the easiest person to deal with! Pleased I don't have a MIL . Suppose the only good thing about OH having to stay over again is at least the days are shorter now, so I expect his working hours are less ATM. Still, not what you need just now though.

LVM says mulled wine is being served in the conservatory, where's C/Liz, I know that's one of her favourites.
Wonder if the LOTM went to see his footie team play this afternoon, if so, he won't be too happy when he comes back to MM as I see they lost Where's Brassington, better make sure he stays outside for a while. Now how can we cheer the LOTM up

What! what! ...did I hear mention those two lovely words...'Mulled Wine'...
Annie...it's not like me to miss a treat like that in MM...oooooops!...LOL!
Good morning ladies the LOTM allowed me to have a 'day orf' yesterday...
He said it was for 'Services Rendered'! ...
I said "I don't know what you mean Sir!" but he probably meant all that hard work clearing up his wardrobes last week LOL! (My story!)
Joan...The Boss also said to thank you for making the MM Christmas pudding again this year...he was looking forward to a 'taster'...I told him he would have to wait until Christmas for that! but he said...well my Joan always has a little something extra saved for me in the kitchen!...she will know what I mean!!!
Spoiling him again Joan!
A/Liz...a good idea to liaise with R/L 'Phil'...perhaps he will 'let slip' some of
the Boss's dress secrets! clothing requirements...
We need to get the clothes really perfect for his tour in Japan...
Sorry to hear about the on-going health problems with your MIL...I do hope she makes a good recovery, and things are sorted out for you all soon...
Chief Sue...I left the Boss asking where you were this morning? He appears very keen to get that
Flu Jab over ... or perhaps!...
it's something else you promised to do for him this morning!!! LOL!...
Well must away - I have another busy day in R/L today.
Enjoy Monday everyone.

Good morning ladies. Still very foggy in my corner of MM - or is it just LOTM steaming my specs up? No, it can't be him because, if it was, the temperature would be rising - and it's anything but in my vicinity. Brrr. I know one way to warm up - de-crumpling him! See you later, girls!

Morning
C/Liz - Don't worry we've saved you a bottle of mulled wine, it's in the cellar. Just don't drink it all in one go, else you won't be able to come to Japan
Not sure what the LOTM's doing today, but as he was out on the razz 2 nights last week, think a quiet day in MM is on the cards. He'll probably go and check on the menagerie of animals we have and then take out for a gallop.
Enjoy your day

He's had to go out, Annie, to sort out his work visa at the Japanese Embassy. I waved him off just now - he was wearing that lovely new coat he had on the other night, so he's nice & warm.

LOTM can't still be at the Japanese Embassy can he?
He hasn't been in my kitchen.
I left something special out for him and it hasn't been touched

Good morning ladies - it's another slightly misty/foggy day in my part of MM this morning let's hope the comes out later to burn it all off...
Yeh! Annie ...thanks for saving that bottle of mulled wine I'll try and keep it for Christmas... ...Fat chance!
Hope the LOTM managed to get his Japanese Work Visa sorted out yesterday...
He's still fast asleep at present and looks so peaceful...awwww! bless! ...
It would be a such a shame to wake him yet, so I will go and sort out something smart for him to wear instead...
Have a lovely Tuesday everyone

Good morning ladies. At least I managed to avoid the fog and rain from about an hour ago.

Sue - LOTM was asking if you need to do anything special to him before his trip to Japan (in a purely medical sense, of course! ) - will he need extra jabs on top of his flu one? This could be interesting!

Morning Ladies
Weak with me this morning, but still a bit damp and misty.
There was I yesterday thinking the LOTM was staying around MM, and then off he goes to the Japanese Embassy, he didn't tell us before he left did he. Poor Joan was waiting around for him all day too. Naughty LOTM . I'm not even going to guess what he's doing today, as he's sure to do something different
We'd have to find him first A/Liz before any jabs .

Afternoon ladies, hope you don't mind a visitor
popping into MM at such short notice. My it's
starting to look and feel very festive in the Manor
now, love it. I must be the only one that doesn't
like mulled wine so when I pop in next time perhaps
I could have a nice glass of red from the famous
MM wine cellar.

Thanks maggiemay X

Good morning ladies - looks like we've lost all that nasty foggy stuff in my part of MM this morning thank goodness...
Sorry there weren't any Staff around when you visited the Manor yesterday Maggiemay...
I do hope the LOTM made you welcome though - that is, if he eventually managed to get out of the Japanese Embassy!!!... and back to MM in time for your visit...
BTW...the LOTM has a wonderful supply of vintage red wine secretly stored away in his cellars -just waiting to be opened for his guests, and I know exactly where to lay my hands on...
a bottle or two!...
Well this wont do - lots to take care of today...
beginning with a freshly laundered set of clothes for the Boss

'I'd do anything
For you Sir...anything!'

Enjoy Wednesday everyone

Morning Curly. Morning ladies
Hope all is well with your MIL A/Liz.
Sorry I've not been around for a few days but OH and I have been in London. We were on a bus yesterday and saw the Mall was closed and crash barriers were up. We jumped off the bus and went to see the sights and what was happening. Wow ladies, what a fabulous hour. It was the state visit of the President of Turkey and the Queen had pulled all the stops out to say "Hello". We really do these things well in dear old Blighty don't we Massed ranks of Horse Guards trotting down the Mall and all the pomp and whatsit you could wish for. We had a great view of Horse Guards Parade so saw the biz clearly there as well. Inspecting the troups etc. They returned in open carriages, so I gave the Queen a big wave from us all in MM and she sort of inclined her gloved hand back... not exactly a "YooHoo" sort of wave but enough to indicate she was saying "Give my fondest love to My Lord Of The Manor"

Now, I have some very sad news to impart ladies. You know how a few of us have been getting very flirty with Bella Italia and the Duck Pasta on recent Staff Meetings.......well, we should have stayed loyal to our dear old Paradiso Inferno and their lush Panacotta girls.... because it's closed down !!!!! Yep, gone and never called us Mother . All gone and the building up for sale. We nearly fell out of the bus with shock as we crawled past it on the Strand. Oh Happy Days, we've been going there for 17 years............
I have done the H&BFL check and discussed the jabs for Japan with a very calm and sensible LOTM. He agrees he should be safe and protected while on his travels. He has an appt in the Treatment Room for later and has assured me he will attend as long as he gets a "I've been a good boy for the Nurse" badge. Shall I chuck in a lollipop?
He is FIT FIT FIT ladies
Have a lovely Wednesday everyone.

Good morning ladies. Sorry no one was around yesterday, Maggiemay, I think we were all planning ways to storm the Japanese Embassy as LOTM had tweeted he was locked in there! Naughty boy!!

Sue, no-o-o-o-, no more Paradiso, no more of our table for 5 underneath LOTM's picture!! Poor C/Liz will be distraught, we know she had a bit of a thing going for the staff there !

You're quite right, no one does these ceremonials as well as us. So pleased you got an acknowledgement from Her Maj. Just as well you've spent so many long hours in MM practising your courtsey!

Good luck in the treatment room! I'd definitely go for the lollipop if I were you ... oh, you meant for HIM?

Morning Ladies
Hope you helped yourself to a glass of MaggieMay yesterday.
Oh, that sounds very exciting Sue, a bit of pomp and ceremony. Perhaps if you'd explained to The Queen that Paradiso had closed (oh no, best panacotta around) she would have invited you and OH to Buck.House for a sandwich
Not sure what time the LOTM will be back for his injections as he's off for a band rehearsal today (although sounds like a sickbag might be required in the car taking him ).
Seems we have an invasion of green fly in MM, how could that have happened, unless Brassington's been out on the tiles again!!. I'd better get to work exterminating them I think. Now where's the hoover, that'll fix them.

Good morning ladies...looks like it's going to be a reasonable day in my part of MM today. We may even get some winter if we're lucky...

Ooooo!!! noooo! Sue... so sad to hear about 'Paradiso Inferno' closing down Like you, we had been regular visitors to the restaurant over many years.
A/Liz...I shall miss all those charming Italian's... and their Panacotta's too of course!
Sue...'Get you!'...with the 'Royal Wave'...bet you'd been practising for months! LOL!
Glad you both enjoyed the parade, what an unexpected treat...
Annie...have you sorted out the green fly yet? We cant have the Boss doing his version of
'The Monster Mash'...well not in public any way!!
Sue...you'd better be ready this morning with one of those secret remedies you talk about... you know the ones you 'keep up your sleeve' for any eventuality that may arise!!!
No sign of the LOTM this morning. I expect he's catching up on some ZZZZZZ's after his busy day yesterday...
Well must be orf! to get some clothes ready for our gorgeous Boss
Have a lovely Thursday everyone...

Good morning ladies. Nice day here in my corner of MM.

LOTM was a busy boy yesterday - all that singing without an audience - it isn't right!!! Then he took himself off to the theatre in the evening to catch up with some old LB cast members in their new show.

He's just stirring now, sitting up to partake of his morning cuppa. I'd better be off to de-crumple him.

I'm also off to stock up on tissues, as I'm seeing Warhorse this afternoon.

Good morning A/Liz - hope you enjoy 'Warhorse' this afternoon...
Heaps of tissues required - that's for sure!...
...Just don't mention anything to Prince when you return this evening though!! we don't want to upset him...
I wonder if our gorgeous Boss shed a tear or two,
when he went to see this show?...awwww! bless!

Morning Ladies
Bright with me this morning, great.
The LOTM's an early bird this morning. Looks like he's gone to buy our Christmas presents , although I think we'd all say having him around is the only present we need . Hopefully he made his way to Joan kitchen first for his Full English, we can't have him keep going out on an empty stomach.
Hope you enjoyed 'War Horse' yesterday A/Liz.

5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14