General Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Author
Comment
Re: White Jeans 22

Morning Ladies
A nice with me today.
I don't know A/Liz, you and Curly Liz are such brazen hussies getting mixed up with all those men , did Chris have a 'package' for you . Pleased you got a quick word with the LOTM last night, always makes it a bit more special. . I do love that show. Sounds like the LOTM had things to do inside the theatre then, busy boy.

I had the most horrendous journey going home. It took me 3 hours! Some idiot(s)had trespassed on the rail line at Norbury (just south of London), so all power turned off the network for trains running south, with cancellations or long delays. Complete choas at Victoria (none of the staff had any idea what they were doing, so nothing new there then!). I finished up having to travel halfway across London in a different direction to catch a train, and then change again halfway down the line (3 trains in all!!). Got in just after 11, should have joined you A/Liz and Curly Liz, would have been a much better experience.

The postman arrived yesterday Sue , thanks very much.

Off out soon in R/L with OH, better make up for putting 'my first love' before my OH's birthday yesterday

Another belated Petrus for yesterday - I was out at a lecture . Hope you had a great day.

Morning everyone...
Thanks for another lovely day yesterday ladies...
Sue...the postman arrived at mine yesterday too Thank you...
So glad we chose the 'LB Lecture' over 'Partical Physics!...I don't think we'll have any problems with the Gorgeous homework either!
Thanks for the report A/Liz ...It was funny to hear about Chris's (Dewey's) real 'BURPS!' confession! ...I wonder how much practise he has to put in to get those burps right every performance??? Perhaps they allow him a 'burp warm up session' as well as one for his voice!
I have not seen the LOTM this morning - but he was rather gorgeous last night
Enough dreaming this won't get the work done!!!
I've left out a pair of dark blue jeans, a pale blue shirt, black CK's, black socks with light blue heels and toes, mid blue jacket, pale blue suede boots! man bag and shades
Joan...hope it all went well for you yesterday

Brazen Hussies!!!!!...who us Annie???...LOL! noooo! never!... we can't help it if they all want to chat away to us can we?
So sorry to hear about your dreadful journey home though...
Have a lovely Friday everyone

There's a contestant on Ken Bruce's show now who's from Barry - wonder if we know him

It's not the karaoke man from Dreams, is it?

What an awful journey, Annie - you would definitely have been better off with us! With any luck, all the disruption would have been sorted by the time the second show finished.

Liz, the Boss is wandering round in "Don't look Ethel" mode. Can you dress him as he might catch cold....
I've gotta go into R/L and Curly seems to be cooking Duck Pasta

OOOOPS I spent so long checking the darning on the other page I didn't realise we had turned over
Sorry Curly

Sue...know the feeling...happens to the best of us
As for that darn??? it was a very slow and careful process, but I'm happy to say, it should hold up now!
BTW Sue...I forgot to say thank you for the book loan yesterday ...

Mmmmmmm!.....yummy!!!
'Shredded Duck Pasta' cooked in damson and ginger sauce with spring onions!!!...now you're talking Sue...what a fabulous meal yesterday...pure heaven!!! I suspect several of us will pencil that one in to have again sometime that's for sure, and if we speak to Joan nicely ...perhaps she will cook it for us and the LOTM in MM too.

Ooooh!...just seen the LOTM having a last minute in the pool to cool off, before he leaves MM for the Theatre...
Good job the pool attendant has cleaned out the filters today!... nice uniform too! ...

Yet another belated for Petrus

A very enjoyable and happy staff outing again yesterday, perhaps not quite as educational as had at first been intended but we have to keep LOTM happy don't we.

One member of our group had some very surprising moments, thank you Lovely Ladies

The Postie had also paid me a visit, I was a bit surprised at the Coronation Street lookalike Sue, but I'm sure it's very nice inside, as long as there is enough space for us to sit and put our feet up it will be fine

Duck Pasta, yes please,very good reccomendation A/Liz Don't bother with the Lemon Tart, stick with Raspberry Sorbet!

LOTM is not home yet, think I'll make some cocoa and wait up for him

Good Morning Ladies. in my part of MM, supposed to be very here today.
LOTM is still sleeping, curls all over the pillow

Sue I meant to ask if I can bring my Box Brownie, it's been in the family for years. I could put it in a Tesco carrier bag to make it less noticeable or I may have one from M&S. What do you think?

Good morning ladies. I'm house sitting at the moment (hence being able to sneak into MM on a Saturday morning, and therefore de-crumpling LOTM while he's still slumbering!).

Great idea about the carrier bag, joem (we could hide our gin bottles in there too). I was thinking more of those striped ones they give you in the market - a nice pink and white or blue and white stripe should enhance the outfits nicely!

Morning joem. Morning ladies.
I have had to give LOTM a quickie this morning as I have bigger fish to fry today . He asked if I could give him a hand this morning and listen to the new tracks on the album with him but I said "Sorry Sir, no can do I'm afraid. MIL is waiting in sunny Devon and it's a braver women than I who would ring her up and cancel the visit" He looked a bit bottom lippy girls.... any chance any of you could spare an hour to listen to the new tracks with him, just to keep the peace?
joem, I reckon a Tesco carrier would be fine for the Box Brownie. Don't push the boat out with M&S or Waitrose. What about a Co-op bag. We don't wanna show off to the peasants do we Once you have taken a pic of the back to back cottages and the cobbles that's it. You might get a shot of an outdoor privy with a bit of luck though
Sir is FIT FIT FIT ladies
Have a great time anyone going to LB today.
Right,,,,
Wish me luck as I go on my way

Ooooops!...late on parade this morning sorry ladies!!!..
Good morning everyone...only a quick visit for me today too.
The LOTM decided to race me around the wardrobe rooms this morning
of course I had to let him win, which means he gets to choose his clothes today!!!! so anything could happen
Have a lovely Saturday everyone

Afternoon Ladies - you were all early birds today!

I hope the LOTM found something to wear today Curly Liz, otherwise those at the SD today are going to get a nice surprise!

Like the idea of the Box Brownie and the market carrier bags, probably split, so we might have to sellotape the handle

Enjoy your day, especially MIL Sue Buy her one of those plants called Mother-in-Laws tongue, they're sharp and cutting too if handled wrongly

To all our visitors, I told you once we get to page 2 of WJ, we allow the LOTM to get up off his knees, so just to prove it

From CIN night - Nov. 07

Credit BBC CIN for picture

You can just see the look of relief on his face can't you.

Bye

Annie. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

PHWOAR!!!!!

WOW! what a treat...Thank you Annie -
Ha! Ha!...I wonder what he finished up wearing yesterday?
He's given me the day orf! today - so he may be kicking around in his black silk PJ's for most of the day - who knows? but I'm sure we wont mind will we girls?
Have a lovely Sunday everyone

Hi ladies - well, C/Liz, I think he ended up in his running gear and got all hot and sweaty at some point yesterday!

He was in his black silk PJs when I went to de-crumple him. This took some time - after all, silk does tend to crease badly and needs quite a lot of work!

He's properly dressed now and is about to set off to the P&F for lunch. He'd better take a brolly as it looks like rain, and we can't have a soggy LOTM!

Morning ladies, we have a blue sky and 'wall to wall' here in my part of MM today, and the LOTM is already out for an early morning run...
He will be one sweaty body! to deal with today Sue and A/Liz!...
I have left out a pair of blue jeans, a black round necked body hugging top, black CK's with red stripe down one side, black socks with red and grey striped toes and heels, black jacket, man bag, shades and just in case there's a passing shower...
Have a lovely Monday ladies

Morning Curly and Ladies. It's a beautiful day in my part of MM too
LOTM just ran past, he gave me a wave and said 'Sorry, can't stop'. Sometime soon the BFL will need a shower, don't all with the FWT, I'm first in line (I wish)

Good morning ladies. Dilemma - to de-crumple LOTM before or after his post-run shower? Before = sweaty & damp, after = clean & damp! Who cares???

By the way, I think I've solved my footwear problem for our PDO - shocking pink ugg boots, tastefully decorated with diamante stars down the sides!!! I thought they'd look a bit more celebratory than the lace-up Caterpillar boots (my alternatives)!

Fabulous boots A/Liz, they will certainly be a talking point , with the pink and white striped plastic bag plus the balaclaver, Wow!

Before

Morning ladies
Phew, sorry to be a bit late but I just couldn't get past that pic further up. Thanks Annie Those legs are difficult to ignore aren't they
Everything is difficult to ignore I know but the legs have proved a problem for me this morning
Right, I have pulled myself together and managed to do the H&BFL check (including the legs)and can report he is FIT FIT FIT ladies.
Very FIT FIT FIT legs.....sorry,sorry. What a good job the pic finishes before the feet.
Those pink Uggs sound just the ticket A/Liz. Have you decided to go with the blue denim jacket after all? You could remove a few of the badges and transfers on the lapels I suppose but you would spoil the charm. Keep the doggie treats in the pocket though, there are lots of dogs roaming round the dodgy estate we are heading for and a treat might come in handy in case they think we are Crims intent on causing trouble. Perish the thought
You know we are thinking of buying a bottle of Guiness and a box of Milk Tray to cover the cost of the fish and chips on our PDO. Well, it appears that if we do it on line the lot will be wrapped in tasteful wrapping paper, including a hand written card with words of our choice,it is then delivered straight to the hosts. We don't have to get Mr Magic's carry service to lug it on the train, together with the hats and fascinators etc.
Words along the lines of "Thanks for the invite and the grub, enjoy the chocs, please leave coffee creams for us" should cover it. Whaddya all think?
Good grief, LOTM has just run past in very short shorts Sweat is flying girls. DNA alert!!!!!
Can we manage to run after him???

Sue... that's certainly answered one question anyway!!!!Thank you!!! LOLOLOL!...
A/Liz... love the boots LOL!!! did you get those 'on line' too?...
Just hope the soles don't explode ...right in the middle of ceremonies!!!
Previous pics of sandals spring to mind LOL!

Afternoon ladies... it's very quiet here in MM today I think all the staff must be out.
What a good chance to make a pot of tea and go study that gorgeous piccy of the LOTM in his 'Joseph tighty whites'!!!...
...or better still, maybe I'll sneak a into the conservatory for the Boss and go and keep him company until he leaves for work?... (I wish)
Good idea!...wrong timing!...the Boss has just decided to have another run around the grounds before he showers for the second time today LOL!,,,
I suppose I could always sort out his FWT's for him instead...
My! oh! my! he does keep that BFL sooo! FIT!
I see what you mean about 'the legs' Sue! I'd like your opinion about the darn too!

Afternoon Curly I'm not out, I'm still looking at the picture above. LOTM must have the most perfect legs on the planet
Shall we partake of a cuppa and study the pic together?
I really think that darn is holding up well under the circumstances. Did you use that extra strength darning stuff? If your not sure about it we could always check it out again (and again). He will have to stand still though, no running around or jumping about.....

LOL!...Afternoon Sue I wondered if I might have some company soon... LOL!
I've already been doing a lot of checking this afternoon too.
Just been 'going! and going! and going!!!' back...to make sure everything was in
'ship shape and Bristol fashion'! so to speak!
I can report that the seams are holding up fine! but I had to use some very strong thread... and no 'half loop stitches' either!!! puckering could have been a delicate problem...
Another cuppa Sue?

Good job you avoided puckering Curly. Could have caused LOTM's beautiful eyes to water and glaze over
I just can't leave those legs alone today. Keep going up for another look
Leg and Tonic anyone? Sorry, meant to say Gin and Tonic anyone....

Good morning ladies - not such a nice morning here in my part of MM today...
'chucking' it down, so it is!!! and windy too.
I'm not sure whether the LOTM will venture out too far this morning, but who knows? - he is very keen and dedicated about keeping that gorgeous BFL fit!...
I have left out a pair of black jeans, a red shirt, black CK's with red band top, black socks with red/black striped heels and toes, black leather shoes, black light weight raincoat, man bag and
Off into a busy R/L today, and hopefully a lovely treat to look forward to later!!...
Enjoy Tuesday everyone.

Good morning ladies. Sorry I missed the leg study last night, I was pootless. OH had the poot at the house-sitting place, whereas I went home (he has to visit MIL this morning, which entails a different journey from taking me to work, so it made sense ... well, it did at the time! )

However, I've gone back for some study this morning - oh, the joys of de-crumpling LOTM!!! You can keep going and going and going over the same bit, just to get it right!

Good morning ladies. Gosh, it's quiet in MM. LOTM is up and about, giving Betsy her porridge - watch out kitchen for flying goo! He's a bit tired though - he had a late night, drinking and chatting with some of his staff and a few other familiar faces after LB until he was whisked away back to MM.

LB was a hoot last night, with so many off, and those who were left had to play all sorts of different parts - in fact they had to bring back a previous Vivienne, who was from the original cast, as so many girls were off sick or on hols. At the end of Act One, where the girls are on the bridge and turn to spell out Elle's name, one 'girl' was actually a boy, with very fetching wig and red lipstick!!

Morning Ladies
LB last night sounds fun . Pleased you got to chat to the Boss , why didn't I come, stupid Annie .
Wonder if all shows are as 'tight' on performers as LB, maybe we wouldn't be aware though, it's just that we know the LB cast quite well!
Oh dear Joan's kitchen floor is a mess,I'd better get the mop out and clean up before Joan sees it . Think we'll have to have words with that young lady
Off into R/L shortly. Must find 'something' for the PDO today, otherwise it'll be a black bin liners

Morning ladies
Bit late this morning sorry. Glad you had a great time last night A/Liz and got to chat to the Boss.
He certainly was very sleepy this morning but i have managed to do the H&BFL checks and he is FIT FIT FIT.

Good luck with the bin liners Annie. Pound Land have a very good budget line How about yellow draw strings with matching fascinator
Busy day in R/L today and a meet up with a certain lovely member of staff tomorrow. Wonder if that lecture on Partical Physics is being repeated at KC...
Have a great Wednesday everyone.

Morning Ladies - a very, very 'Meadmushed' 'Mistress of the Robes' reporting for duty late this morning - and I'm sorry to say, I couldn't even carry out my duties earlier...good job I left out an extra set of clothes last night for the LOTM . Just hope he doesn't mind too much...not really sure I could cope with a Masterful Boss as well this morning!!!
Love the 'bin bag' idea Annie (well known designer make of course) LOL! - good luck with the PDO shopping today
Great report A/Liz and thank you too, for a wonderful evening...
Have a lovely day everyone

LOTM is still tired. He said all he wanted to do last night was go to bed ( - thank goodness I refrained from answering ) .... and go to sleep, but people insisted on talking to him.

(By the way, this is MM - he didn't really say that last night! )

Good morning ladies - still a bit dull here in my part of MM this morning
Anyone seen our own gorgeous 'Ray of Sunshine' this morning? only he's not in his room or the shower! and the FWT's have not been used yet...
Has anyone seen our Sue this morning?
Umm!...I wonder where she is?...(quickly dons outfit) This smacks of a certain clandesdine meeting with another lovely member of staff today, to learn more about a well known and Gorgeous BFL under the guise of
'Particle Physics!!!...Yeah!!! right!!!
Sorry ladies we've 'sussed' you out...
'You have yourselves a super day!!!

Now back to work... I have left out a pair of blue jeans, a white and blue horizontal striped (huggy) top with round neck, blue CK's, black socks with blue heels, SBB's, blue designer jacket with blue/white/red tartan lining and zip front, man bag and Mustn't get the LOTM's CURLS! wet before his two shows today...
Have a lovely day everyone

Good morning C/Liz & ladies. I expect Sue is on a now. Hope she's doing her homework on Partical Physics today - she mustn't keep skipping these courses, it looks very bad on the old CV!

(I started this hours ago - Sue will now be off the train and on a bus!)

LOL! Morning A/Liz...A 4.0 average in 'Fashion Merchandising' will not be enough - she'll need an
Isat score of at least 174!!!! No more parties and outings for her eh? ...but who's brave enough to tell her LOL!

Fancy a ?

Ooooo!...it's almost the end of the first show today, wonder if the Boss will venture outside and 'stretch his legs' before his evening performance?
Think I'll make a pot of tea, and go sort out some clothes for the LOTM to wear tomorrow...
Better leave enough in the pot in case any of the Staff turn up though...

Just visualising LOTM 'popping out' between shows!

Phew! I think that calls for something stronger than tea - like a G&T!

...A/Liz now why am I not surprised at that answer!!! LOL!
Are you sure it's your first G&T?
Think I'll take a Vodka Ice into the lounge and watch EE for awhile...

Hi WJ ladies. Quick message for Sue....I'll pin it on the kitchen notice board shall I?
Just to thank you for putting up with me at lunchtime today. It was so lovely to have a longer chat and hear all your news. We had a good SD encounter didn't we! See you again soon and all rest of the WJ too I hope.

Cassie & Sue It was lovely to see you yesterday.

Morning Cassie and Joan, morning ladies, sounds like some of our Staff had a wonderful day out yesterday, and the LOTM was in excellent form too!... - can't wait to hear all about it.
Talking about the Boss he's still in the land of 'nod' at present so I won't disturb him...
I have left out a pair of blue jeans, a dark blue top with thin red horizontal stripes, red CK's
with blue band top, black socks with red heels and toes, blue and red designer trainers, black jacket, man bag and
Have a lovely day ladies.

Morning ladies. Can I start the day again? One of those days already.

Where's LOTM? I don't mind starting the day again with him - double de-crumple for you today, Sir!!! (Ooh, he doesn't mind either - the day is looking up already! )

Morning Ladies
Wosh... the LOTM just rushed passed me for his morning! (well you know he's not an early starter!) run. The double de-crumple obviously put a spring in his step!! He's really into this training schedule now, think he's trying to keep up with LVM , it's the treadmill next. FWT's will be required later
Think it'll have to be brunch today as too late for breakfast. Hope little Betsy's had her's though.

Hope your day gets better A/Liz.
Do wish the would shine, it would make us all feel so much better.

Just popping back to say we're having problems with e-mail on the home poot, saying messages have been returned, can't connect etc. However, we think they're getting through as we're receiving some answers, but don't know for sure. Poor OH got 40 "returned" last night. So I don't know if my replies have got through to you or not. Aargh!!!
(that's just one of today's problems)

Hi A/Liz you are not alone we had some problems last night too, but I have received emails from you all this morning and have replied to Joem...
Our problem was sending our replies to emails last night, hope they have arrived now.
Must have been an 'Internet Overlead' I reckon it is getting busier and busier now...
Hope your day improves...

Think poot is OK - no weird returns this evening.

I fancied an evening in the TV lounge with LOTM - spot the flaw with that plan! Yep, he's out at the Savoy .... Oh well, I'll have to settle for Brassington. I wonder if he prefers being tickled under the chin or on the tummy - Brassington, not LOTM!!!

YooHoo girls. I'm back from the big city but in such a state of Mead Mush I dare not post yet. It was lovely to see you yesterday Cassie. Thank you for cropping my pic on your thread. Thank goodness you didn't show my shell shocked face, only my spotty mac.
I am in need of a BC tonight ladies !!!!!

Good morning ladies - just a quick visit for me today - I have very busy day in R/L...
Woo! Hoo! Hi Sue lucky lucky lady!!! Squee!! 'Super Mead Mushed' I'd say LOL!...
Glad you had such a special day. I'll email later.
Sending a big and thank you to Joem too...

Now to work...
I have left out a pair of dark blue jeans, a midnight blue shirt, black CK's, black socks with red toes and heels, black designer trainers, black jacket and man bag.
I've also left out the LOTM's FWT's for his shower later...
Have a lovely Saturday everyone

Good afternoon ladies. Sorry I had to leave LOTM to his own de-crumpling devices this morning, but I was on a mission. I decided the pink Uggs for the PDO were a bit passe (too Kiki - the boy with the broom in the hairdressers in LB), so was on shoe hunt. Success - I shall now be wearing black patent Doc Martins, complete with pink laces. Much more in keeping with the occasion I thought.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10