​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Author
Comment
Re: White Jeans 22

Don't think it will be worth staying up for LOTM tonight - he's off on the razz to a party, so goodness knows what time (or what state) he will be in!!! Better make sure Brassington is out of the way, we don't want LOTM tripping over the cat !!

Goodness me, are we all avoiding LOTM today? He wasn't that bad when he got in last night - was he? He seemed OK when I looked in on him earlier, lying on his back, fast asleep, arms thrown above his head ....

Morning ladies LOTM is still sleeping.
He must have fell asleep reading his book last night because when I went in to give him his early morning this morning he still had his sturdy wordy book in his hands.

Good morning ladies.

Ahh, bless him. I've rescued his book and put it on the bedside table. It meant I had to lean across him and he stirred, which made things a little awkward, but hey, these things are sent to try us.

C/Liz, are you with us today or still having poot problems? I don't mind dressing him, really! Oh - he dresses himself, you only leave the clothes out for him!

Morning Joan, quite a big volume that 'sturdy wordy book' too! ...lots of heavy!... reading in it!...
Morning ladies...
Well it's Monday morning again...missed Sunday altogether!! oooops!! hope the LOTM found some clothes to wear yesterday!!!
As it's quite dull and very in my part of MM this morning - the LOTM has decided to use the MM indoor treadmill instead...
He does cut a fine figure of a man too...all those rippling muscles!
I have left out a pair of black jeans, a black and grey striped top, black CK's with grey/white stripe down the side, black socks with grey heels and red toes, black designer trainers with white soles, black soft leather jacket, man bag and
I'm off to tidy up all the mess in the LOTM's wardrobes now...
Have a lovely day ladies.

Ha! Ha! just beat me A/Liz...morning - back in the land of living today thank goodness...could have screamed at 'pooter' yesterday!!!!Shall we go and watch the Boss on the treadmill for awhile?... I can always tidy the wardrobes later...

Morning ladies
Blowing a hooley in my part of MM this morning, plus pouring with rain. Yuk.
LOTM was already on the treadmill when I arrived to do his H&BFL check. So... I have had to run alongside and do it at the same time, taking his BP was challenging but I matched his movements with mine and somehow got by. He is FIT FIT FIT ladies. I am not FIT FIT FIT, just very out of breath
Glad your poot is behaving today Curly.
A NLF rang me in R/L earlier while I was in the shower. She left a voice mail. This is what she said... "I know you used to like that bloke with curly hair, the one that won the telly prog, you know, Lee Mead. Do you still like him only he is coming to Bath to sing with a choir at the Forum just before Christmas. Don't know any more details but thought I'd let you know".
I know I keep my "Lustful LOTM Life" quiet with my friends but I didn't think I'd done it that well
DO I STILL LIKE HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just a bit
Have a lovely Monday everyone.

Morning Ladies
Yucky here today too
Don't let the LOTM take his out today Curly Liz, otherwise he might do a 'Mary Poppins'
What was the big titled, hope it was one that told him how to turn 'nasty tweeters' into !

Sue - if only she knew!!
Pleased you've all seem to have got your pooters back.
Enjoy your day.

It's brightened up in my corner of MM - the sun is shining! So much so that LOTM is considering getting off the treadmill and going for a run through the grounds, to get some fresh air.

Annie, perhaps the big book was 'The Grimmerie' - if he casts any spells from that, we know they're not reversible!

Sue, I hope you managed a sensible reply to your NLF! Has she offered to buy you a ticket yet?

Of course, 'The Grimmerie', now if we could learn to use that for casting spells, perfect, but might be an awful lot of around once I knew how it worked
Don't get too excited about the weather A/Liz, cleared up with me for a short while, then down came the again. Better be prepared for the LOTM back to the treadmill. FWT's might be required

There may be a trail of choccie coated raisins when LOTM gets in shortly. He's tucking into them so fast! He must be hungry again ......

Good morning ladies...oooo!!! the has just come out in my part of MM and it's a beautiful day.
I hope it stays fine for your trip out tonight A/Liz
'I promise I won't tell the LOTM about the other man you are hoping to see later!!!'...LOL!
Talking about the Boss he was up with the lark this morning! (excess 'choccy raisons' may be!!)
Sorry!...too much information already, for a Tuesday morning!
Sue... he may be in need of some of your finer (but not often talked about!) nursing
skills later!!!
I have left out a pair of blue jeans, a cream and blue horizontal striped 'huggy' top, blue CK's, black socks with blue heels, black/blue trainers with white soles, black jacket, man bag and shades
Have a lovely day everyone

Good morning ladies. A lovely morning in my part of MM - so far. LOTM is bouncing around this morning - all that choccy must have given him a load of energy (to say the least!! ) As it's so nice, he's off in the garden again with Betsy to look at the 'pretty' flowers!

I hope he doesn't miss me this evening. Yes, I'm hoping to see Alfie in Les Mis tonight ..... (but if it's Jonathan I won't be too upset! )

Good morning ladies - WOW! two days running, let's hope this weather continues into October
A/Liz...I hope your evening went to plan - looking forward to some news later...
I don't know where the LOTM get's his energy from...He's already been out for an early morning run and is now in the shower singing at the top of his voice!!!

'There's a chip on my shoulder
And it's big as a boulder'
With the chance I've been given
I'm gonna be driven as hell!

Now do I wait with the FWT's, or go and get his clothes ready?... mmmm!... errr!...decisions! decisions!...think I just have time to do both (I wish!)
Joan...he's just asked for an extra cuppa from his chef this morning too! It must be all that making him thisty! He also mentioned he's looking forward to your 'Full English!' as well.
I have left out a pair of black jeans, a red shirt, black CK's with red waist band, black socks with red heels, black 'dusty leather' look shoes, black soft leather jacket, large holdall and shades

Good morning ladies. Glad LOTM is so "chipper" this morning - apparently he wasn't in LB last night!!! I haven't been able to ask him why, as he was up and showered before I could de-crumple him.

Yes, I had a date with Alfie last night (and the promise of another ). C/Liz, I completely agree with you about Marius, I loved him. Matt L left on Saturday, so we had the new Thenardier - it was only his 2nd performance, and I think he'll be very good. Wasn't too struck on Javert, but we have seen the best, haven't we?
We had end front row seats, l/h side. Thought Alfie was about to land in OH's lap at one point. Then, during Master of the House, I lost the plot (that scene is funny enough anyway) when 'the' offending bottle flew across and off the stage and down the aisle, missing OH by a hair's breadth. OH was not amused and whispered 'behave, you're not with your friends now!' Oops!
Alfie - fabulous voice, but occasionally I thought his diction was poor. OH said he couldn't understand what a lot of them were singing for quite a lot of the time!
We SD'd afterwards (OH threw a strop, but I was determined to meet Alfie - in return, I had to agree to get the swelteringly hot tube to Lpool St, a trek up to Tott Ct Rd only to find massive building works and a further trek to find the tube entrance - OH hates buses!). They have barriers up now, like at the AV. Managed to get prog signed by Enjolras (gorgeous looking), Eponine (Alexia was lovely, told her we saw her with Daniel at the Traf Studios & we had a laugh about how 'intimate' it was there), Marius (with proud mum & dad in tow), Javert and finally JVJ/Alfie. Have to say, wow, he's got charisma & he looks you right in the eyes. As he signed my prog, I reminded him of his twitter promise to buy everyone coffee & cake if he reached a certain target, so I'd come for mine! He laughed about it, moved on along the line (they were all very quick, not lingering for long conversations) - then, after he'd signed a couple more progs, came back to me, touched me on the arm and said "coffee ... next time!"

Morning Curly Liz. Morning everyone.
Love the red and black theme today Curly, yum,yum.
Do you remember that waiter when I said "yum,yum" in the restaurant a couple of weeks ago?
A/Liz, we are agog for news. Did you get a treat last night?
It's a beautiful day in my part of MM also. Still a bit windy but bright sunshine.
My London son phoned me yesterday and I could hear the wind howling over his mobile. I said I hoped we would have a better day for the wedding and he said "I don't care if we get hurricanes, floods or thunder and lightening Mum. I just can't wait to see my beautiful girl in that church" Oooooh, I've been sobbing ever since. I don't think his Dad said that about me before we got married. I seem to remember him being slightly the worse for wear two days before and I'm sure there was a danger he could easily have said "I will" to one of the bridesmaids
Well, LOTM is in a very frisky mood today (we wish) and was dancing round the bedchamber. He had already dressed in the black and red Curly, so it all had to come off for the H&BFL checks. It's so annoying that isn't it . Since playing Emmett though he has speeded up the process no end.
I'm glad top report he is FIT FIT FIT ladies
Have a lovely Wednesday everyone

Phew, A/Liz what a fabulous time you had. Thanks for telling us all about it. What great seats. AB sounds a lovely guy. Can you imagine if the Boss had said that to you about coffee next time..... We would all be visiting you in hospital
So glad you had a wonderful time

Morning A/Liz morning Sue
A/Liz... WOW! what a fabulous night - so pleased to hear you managed to see Alfie and also get a lovely SD afterwards...
Glad you agree about the new 'Marius' - he's such a darling, and performed the 'dying scene' with Eponine at the barracades so well.
I wasn't too struck on the new 'Javert' either (but you already know the reason for that!!!) I would love to go back again sometime to see the show (hint! hint!) LOL!...an absolute favourite I have to say.
Hi Sue...glad you like his red and black...thought I'd throw a touch of 'danger' colour into the mix today LOL!...
Oooooo! wonder what happened to the LOTM yesterday?????
Hope it wasn't those extra choccy raisons!!!

Just discovered it was Craig's GRANDparents that were there last night, not mum & dad. Eeek! I do wish those cheap seats hadn't been taken away. However, the end seats in row A are much cheaper than the rest .... (also the ones directly behind the conductor, presumably because he blocks the view!)

I agree A/Liz - sitting in those 'slip seats'...
'one' felt (ooo! get her!) like you were in the middle of the battle scenes...and as for
Thenardier and his bottle....well!!!!!!! ....didn't fancy the brew though!!!!
You must plan another trip soon! - just to get your promised coffee from that other fellow!!!...LOL! ...wouldn't mind one myself either!
Wonder if the Boss will be back on stage tonight?
I do hope so...we all miss him so much when he's not performing!...

How lucky was I last night!!! Alfie off sick this evening!!!

In the meantime, LOTM has been shopping ..... (after being an ill boy yesterday - how come it got past our Sue???) ... then off to LB later.

Phew! that was a close call A/Liz!!!
I feel sorry for the folks who are hoping to see Alfie tonight... There must be a lot
of sickness circulating in the West End at present.

Super news about the Boss though!
It was a good idea to give him lots of gentle TLC
in 'Mead Manor' today...
It worked!!!! 'Woo! Hoo! and whoop! de doo'!...
Think that calls for a glass (or two) of vino - I know it's early - but we've a great excuse to celebrate now - not that we normally need one anyway.

Good morning ladies lovely morning again ...third one in a row...we are being spoilt...
All I can hear is 'Iggle Piggle' Iggle Piggle' coming from the Boss's room this morning...
Can't imagine what performance he's pracitising for this time!!!... just hope he's not dressed all in blue furry material though, with his CURLS covered! !(see 'Any Theme Will Do' thread)
It was very difficult to carry out his fitness check this morning too...he kept asking for his I did advise him she was on an intensive 'Foot and Mouth' course' and he went straight into a panic and shouted 'Is she treating cattle as well now????
I calmed him down and explained it was human feet and teeth....Phew! that was a close one!
Just to let you know he is very FIT! today ladies...
I have left out a pair of grey jeans, a black shirt, black CK's, black socks and black dusty leather shoes, soft black leather jacket, man bag and shades
Off to see a man about a later!

Good morning ladies. Looks like LOTM had a touch of the 'Iggle Piggles' the other day! (see other thread!)

I've given LOTM a special de-crumple as several staff members and others will be seeing him on stage later today.

C/Liz, Sue, Joem, AnnieB, I've emailed you.

Thanks A/Liz - have replied
Fancy a coffee? I'll go and find the LOTM and see if he would like to join us.
(we wish!)

Is it that time already? Amazing how time flies when you get absorbed in doing something!

Dare I have coffee with LOTM? I mean look what happened with Alfie - we were on a promise, and he promptly went off sick!!!

in that case A/Liz...I'll serve your outside on the patio!!! just in case!!!
I don't mind taking over his Lordship's requirements! (in the conservatory) in the least! LOL!
Oooooo! the heck!...the Boss has just mentioned about it being a lovely sunny day and he's going to be inside doing a double show later... awww! bless!...
Maybe, he will come come outside and join you on the patio this morning after all A/Liz...

Just quickly popping in to say a big Thank You to C Liz for the lovely thoughtful surprise I received yesterday

You are very welcome Joan glad you enjoyed your surprise...

Good morning ladies we have 'wall to wall' 's today, what's happened to the ?

Another good LB show last night - with a slight variation...LOL!... well more than slight variation!!!...
The show was actually stopped at the beginning of the 'How's this for a personal essay' scene. Apparently, as we found out afterwards, there had been
a 'Major Wardrobe Malfunction!' back stage
We knew something was wrong at the beginning of the scene, when a few of the cast failed to appear on stage, and Elle (Carley) didn't burst through the paper screen, like she would normally have done at that point. The cast who were left on the stage were in 'stiches' trying desperately to hide their giggles!!!. The orchestra then stopped playing and the remaining cast were immediately called into the wings... The stage manager appeared, and he explained there were a few problems which they were trying to put right, and the curtain was brought down...
A few minutes later, the curtain was lifted again, and the cast continued as if nothing had happened...Very professional...It sent a right buzz throughout the audience though...
I'm sure my 'partner in crime' LOL! will fill you in on the bits I've forgotten...

Well this wont do...
Things to do and places to go today, so it's on with the work in MM...
The LOTM is still sleeping so I'll leave his fitness check until a little later...
I have left out a pair of brown trousers, a grey tea shirt, white CK's, black socks with brown heels, strong brown boots, brown jacket, large holdall and
Have a lovely day ladies...

Morning Ladies
Nice with me today too.
Joan - If I missed your birthday, sorry, but belated now, hope it was a good one for you
Curly Liz, now that sounds like a big malfunction last night Curly Liz. . No such probs in the Mat. although 'Bruiser' kept us all waiting, didn't want to make an appearance, and then he/she wouldn't 'speak' .
Thanks for your texts yesterday A/Liz . Pleased you picked the right night to see Alfie in Les Mis. He hasn't been eating choccie raisins too has he.
Must do some R/L stuff now

Morning Annie...we may be getting some of your now, it's just decided to show itself LOL!...
...Joan's surprise arrived a little early! LOL! so you haven't missed the day (Sunday) ...

'Buster' did speak last night - but his voice was very difficult to hear though...
Enjoy your day

I have just managed to pin the LOTM down and do a quick health check on him I can honestly say he's Fit! Fit! Fit! today ladies... ...think I need the oxygen though!!! Don't know how Sue manages to do this every day!!!
off into R/L now...

Thanks C/Liz, I'll remember Sunday then
I should have said 'Bruiser' not Buster, no wonder he/she didn't speak
Hope the oxygen's well topped up, there's a week to go

Annie and I just made the same mistake too LOL!...
'Bruiser' it is then!
As for the oxygen - better make it two cylinders then LOL!...I think some other members of staff may need to share it during the week as well!!!

Good morning ladies (well, it was when I started this). Snowed under in R/L work - grrr! Also brain in overdrive, trying to recall everything from last night.

LOTM is certainly FIT FIT FIT, C/LIZ!!!

I've never seen a show stopped before, so last night was a first in that department. From what I can make out, it was something to do with Carley's top (which must have fallen apart big time to have halted the show - visions of the wardrobe mistress frantically sewing it back together again! C/Liz, you'd know all about that, of course! )

Glad you enjoyed your afternoon, Annie!

Good morning ladies...
LOL! A/Liz...Ahem!...Yes!...I have been known to perform one or two delicate darns... during my time as the LOTM's 'MOTR's'

Couldn't believe it this morning when the Boss succombed to his fitness check without putting up a fight!!! ...PITY!!!...a 'rough and tumble' would have been more interesting!
He is definitely looking very FIT! for his double show today ladies...
I have left out a pair of dark blue jeans, a black (body hugging) top, blue CK's, black socks with blue heels and toes, blue and red designer trainers, black light weight jacket, large brown holdall
and shades
Off into R/L now.
Have a lovely Saturday everyone

Good Morning Ladies, lovely morning in my part of MM
No sign of LOTM at the moment, he's probably out on an early morning run
Ive been AWOL so long I'm trying to catch up with all the exciting things you ladies have been up to on your days off from MM duties.

Coffee with Alfie eh? you are on a promise there then A/Liz . Have to agree that the new Marius is brilliant but I wasn't impressed with the new Javert, not seen new Thenardier yet.

Good afternoon ladies. Rest assured I have not been slacking in my duties - just been sorting out a few little things for LOTM.

It's turned out wet now in my corner of MM. The are looking very bedraggled and Shep won't come out of his kennel. Betty Blue Eyes won't budge from her sty either. As LOTM is out, I think I'll put the kettle on for a , and there's sure to be some around somewhere! LOTM was raiding the fridge last night, but I think he resisted temptation!

LOTM has stayed up late tonight to wish his favourite Joan a . He says he has even made her a , and would like to share a slice with her if she can spare him a bit!

Joan

'Happy Birthday Joan'

Bit late sorry! - do hope you are having a lovely day...

Afternoon ladies - sorry I've missed the morning altogether today! LOL!
No sign of the LOTM earlier either. I couldn't even do his health check...
He also told me last night, that he wanted freedom of the wardrobes today!!! - so I'm off out for the day!
Enjoy Sunday everyone

Afternoon Ladies
Joan .
I'm sure the LOTM's fit, fit, fit, even though no-one's had a chance to do the health checks . No P&F today, think he's taking Joan out for a special birthday lunch , perhaps she'll tell us about it later

thank you for all the Birthday wishes.
Mmm I feel very satisfied after that long Birthday lunch with LOTM.

In R/L we decided to have a short break away and visit some National Trust gardens & Guess what?
We discovered one called "Emmetts Garden"
You just couldn't make it up could you?

Glad you had a lovely weekend away Joan

Good morning ladies the is already out in my part of MM this morning and it's a beautiful day...
It's a lovely day for another member of MM Staff as well...

'Happy Birthday Joem'

Hope you have a lovely day...I think the LOTM wishes to see you later too!!!
He is still sleeping at the moment, so I won't disturb him...
I've left out a pair of black jeans, a pink shirt, black CK's with pink stripe down the side, black socks with pink/black checked soles, black dusty leather look shoes, black soft leather jacket, man bag and shades
Off to sort out the Boss's wardrobe now, not sure what I'll find this morning!!!
Have a lovely Monday everyone

Good morning ladies. A lovely day in my corner of MM, but first things first -

to Joem. LOTM certainly will want to see you later!!!

I know LOTM is still sleeping, but i have less principles than you, C/Liz, and have taken the opportunity of giving him the once over - and he's FIT FIT FIT!!!

Morning Ladies
shining for your joem, have a lovely day .
Like the sound of 'Emmetts Garden' Joan, shame Emmett wasn't in it .
Perhaps we should give the many gardens (woo hoo) in MM a name each to cover the LOTM's roles over the last 4 years - Joseph, Lord Arthur, Fiyero, Emmett and Harry - still leaves plenty of garden left to expand as the roles come in Don't think he done one yet called 'Veggie Patch' though
Enjoy your day everyone

Lovely MM Ladies. thank you for all your birthday wishes

Oooo, promises, promises, I shall look forward to what LOTM has in store for me (I wish)

Afternoon ladies Phew!...need to sit down for awhile this afternoon - the Boss's wardrobes took ages to tidy this morning...(my story!)
Anyone fancy a cuppa? ...hopefully if we ask Joem nicely, she will let us sample a piece of her Birthday ...Yum!!!
Best not to disturb her though she's probably 'otherwise engaged!!!'
(nod! nod! wink! wink! )
We'll just help ourselves if that is OK Joem?
A/Liz... you little hussy! Did the LOTM appreciate all your extra
efforts this morning though?
Annie...Like the idea of naming the various gardens in MM LOL!
The lake could be called The LOTM's 'Darcy Dream Lake'!!! ... well!...'The Wet White Shirt Lake' doesn't sound quite right does it?
Sorted out the 'veggie patch' name too LOL!...
It has to be called 'The Fiyero Garden' because it comes with it's own gorgeous scarecrow! ...and we'll definitely need one of those to keep all the naughty 'birds' away from
the LOTM's goodies crops!!!!
Lovely on the MM Patio today, shall we venture into the fresh air for awhile?

I don't know about Joem being 'otherwise engaged', LOTM is about to be - with a sports massage! Joem, do you have something to tell us? A new sideline in sports massage maybe??

Now, that does sound interesting! - I wonder if the LOTM needs any help??? ...
I have just about an hour and a half free this afternoon!
Oooops! sorry Joem - I'll leave it to you LOL! just shout if you need a break! LOL!

Join the scrum!!!

'Watch out...I have 'pointy elbows'... coming through!!!...
Taking a 'leaf' out of 'Elle's' book!

"AAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH"

Oh, dear, poor LOTM!!!

Joem what was LOTM's surprise for you??
Did it involve a sports massage?
Sorry I know that I shouldn't ask awkward questions

LOTM is training really hard lately.
I wonder if it is for something special?

Emmetts Garden is a national treasuretrust garden. No one could work out why I was smiling so much as I walked around exploring every nook & cranny

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10