​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Author
Comment
Re: Any Theme Will Do... Part 2

Ha! Ha! A/Liz you are so right!...
His gorgeous face must never be marked in any way!...

Lee does have such a beautiful face.

Lee has won a West End Frame Award for 'Most Wanted West End Return'!

http://www.westendframe.com/2012/12/WestEndFrameAwards-2012WinnersList.html

Never heard of these awards (probably meaningless!!!) but nice photo

Oooo! yes! I love that photo of Lee...very nice...

The publicity (keeping his name in the frame so to speak) won't do him any harm that's for sure, and may even bring him back into the West End sooner rather than later!...
With any luck!...

Thanks for the 'Link' Greycat...

Interesting tweet tonight from @EdanEdwards (guitarist/songwriter/founder of Back to November - a Welsh band I think!):

@EdanEdwards: "We'll be doing a special guest appearance at a talent show judged by @RhydianMusic and @LeeMeadOfficial in March"

Perhaps something that Rhydian has invited Lee to do? Apparently the talent show is at the Coal Exchange in Cardiff.

Here's a recent interview with Denise about the SCD tour and other plans:

http://www.eventinews24.com/2013/01/strictly-come-dancing-denise-van-outen.html#.UO8bMKyeNhs

On plans for after the tour, she says: "I'd quite like to have a rest, to be honest! I want to have some family time and just be a mummy. I'm doing a one-woman show with a limited London run which will be fun. I've been offered three shows which all involve dancing, which I'd never have got before doing Strictly because I never used to get the dancing parts. There's one that I definitely can't do because it's while the tour's on, but I'm having a look at the other two, so we'll see."

Interesting that plans for her one-woman show seem to be firming up - and that she is now being offered shows which require dancing. Doing SCD seems to have paid off!

Does anyone know the date that Lee will be going to LA? I know it is the beginning of the year but I am not well up in the dates for the pilot shows,thank you

The Pilot season is (I think) February - April. Lee hasn't said when he's going and, to be honest, it will be dependent on any other work/plans that he has.

No, he hasn't said anything specific, but pilot season generally runs from January to April. They cast and shoot pilot episodes during that period to submit to the networks. The networks announce their fall lineup/schedule in a mid-May event called the "upfronts" - essentially so that they can promote/sell time slots to advertisers.

If cast for a pilot, actors sign a "holding" agreement to be available in case the pilot is picked up for a full or even partial series order, or as a mid-season replacement. That's no guarantee that they'll use the same actors for the series, but they generally do.

Thanks Jo and PKP for lnfo on Pilot Season

I've just been listening to the 'new' Les Mis song on the tubular website. It's a lovely little song - I'd love to see what Lee could do with it.

LINKY THING

Just a heads up for anyone who might be interested - I think Denise is on Loose Women tomorrow (Monday 14 January). Presumably to talk about the SCD tour and her new film.

Thanks Greycat,she might mention Lee

Denise did mention Lee. She said they had been living together for a year before he proposed and really got to know each other in that time. They bought the house together in Kent before he proposed, so they must have been very sure of their relationship early on to do that, as I think they had only been together 18 months before they got engaged. Their story is like a fairytale romance.

While I don't think 'fairytale romances' really exist in real life - all relationships have their ups and downs - I do hope that Lee and Denise are happy together.

Thanks for the update Jan - I might see if I can catch the programme on ITV Player. If I can face sitting through all the horrendous ads!

Denise and Betsy in Hello,
As she strolls hand-in-hand along the beach with her two year old daughter Betsy-the toddler with her mop of curly brown hair and cute smile ,is a mini-me of her Dad singer and stage star Lee Mead,Denise says I flew out to Dubai on NY eve and Lee was really annoyed when it was reported he was seen in a restaurant on his own the suggestion being that I had just swanned off and left him to see the NY in on his own,he actually celebrated with friends,plus he had two performances that day,Lee and I are so used to juggling our time together it might look to the outside world that we are never together but we get blocks of days off which we are very protective of and try to do something nice as a family,a couple of nice pics of Betsy and a lovely small pic of Lee and Denise,they are hoping to get a romantic break together after the dancing has finished,

Thanks, Acer. Some photos have been posted at Twitter:
http://ow.ly/i/1ncVB

Thanks for the update Acer and the photo PKP. Betsy is certainly growing up!

Apparently there is also an 'exclusive' interview with Denise in this week's OK magazine - probably covering much the same stuff as Hello.

OK - Sneak Peek

A lovely photo of Denise and Betsy. Betsy is showing more curls than usually. Denise tends to tie her hair up. I wish she would leave her hair loose, so we could see the extent to which Betsy has inherited her gorgeous Daddy's curls. It would be nice to see more photos of Lee with Betsy too.

I bought the Hello magazine today and thought it was a really
good interview. Quite a few mentions of Lee with a lovely insight
into their family life without being too intrusive.

Looking at the link to the cover of OK magazine, I doubt, as they
suggest, it is an exclusive interview as the big photo of Denise looks
like an old one as it shows her with a stud in her belly button
which going by recent photos I am sure she doesn't have anymore.

I will have a look at it when I go to the store tomorrow, I certainly
won't buy it though.

'OK!' mag is notorious for its cobbled together articles which it passes off as 'exclusive' interviews. It makes 'Hello!' look like the 'Times'!

Betsy is very cute in the 'Hello!' pic - she looks very much like her daddy!

I agree with maggiemay I looked at the OK it is a photo of when she lived in LA before she met Lee,she had let herself go a bit,I think it is all about exercise I decided not to buy it,I was in Town when I looked at it didn't like looking too much but I will look again today in my local shop well known there so can look as long as I like,the photo in the polka dot is from last year when she was in Thailand,Betsy has one to match

Jan2 I have last years Hello when Denise and Betsy went to Thailand to a wedding and I can assure you Betsy has a mop of curls,I agree with you Denise pulls her hair tight should leave it loose like she does when she is on the beach,sorry I dont know how to put pics up

I am back from the shops,had a good look at OK mag not worth buying the only interesting thing for me was Denise says took Betsy to Panto she loved it every time Lee came on she jumped up shouting 'Daddy thats my Daddy'I had to say'Shhh' mostly about SCD

I read the OK interview in the store today, it is quite a good little
interview with some nice little mentions of Lee, acer I agree that
was a nice little mention about Betsy at the pantomime and also Denise
said that Lee would be taking Betsy to some of the tour dates to spend
time together during the day as she will not have to practise once
the tour starts. The old photo of Denise I was talking about acer is
the large one on the front cover in the red and white striped bikini,
why they would use an old photo I really can't work that one out.

As acer said, it is not worth buying the OK magazine, the Hello one
is the best buy.

maggie have you got a different mag to me I didn't see anything about Lee taking Betsy to some of the tour dates I only saw his name mentioned about the panto,I agree about the photo with the red a white I have no idea when it was taken but she looks young,the polka dot was last year in Thailand and the one I mentioned where she looks flabby was taken before Lee,maggie I am very pleased to hear that Lee is taking Betsy to see her Mummy

acer, there is another interview, I think it is on the next page,
where they interview a few of the celeb dancers during the rehearsals
for the scd tour.

Thanks maggie when you are just scanning through in a shop it is easy to miss things,that must be why Lee said on twitter he will be back in London on the 23rd,I am plesaed for them.

I read the magazine article today. Denise looks amazingly toned on the front cover. Strictly has been brilliant for her figure and her career as she has been offered 3 dancing parts. Denise is also meant to be in a film called Run for your wife, I think. I thought it was so cute about Betsy jumping up and shouting out every time Lee came on stage. She must have absolutely loved seeing her gorgeous daddy as Jack. Lovely also previously to see Betsy pointing at Denise on TV on SCD and saying- "Pretty mummy". They seem to be such a lovely family.

Lee and Betsy spent the day with Denise in Liverpool today:-

LINKY THING

Betsy (or 'Besty' as she's referred to in this article ) is soooo cute! I'm also loving 'windswept' Lee - someone needs to cast him as Heathcliff !

Thanks Jo that is lovely,I am not surprised Lee looks blown away knowing Liverpool the Albert Dock is right on the river

Thanks for the link Jo.
Besty!

Please can anyone tell me where the pics are of Lee Denise and Betsy on Twitter? I have just seen a tweet from sunshinejan2 saying pic of the three of them on twitter,thank you

They're not on Twitter as such, acer, it's just a link to the same pictures in the Mail that you've already seen.

Thanks A/Liz I hate to miss anything

There are a lot more pics from Lee & Betsy's outing in Liverpool yesterday from Splash News on Line:

linky thing

Unless it's my laptop, the pics do take a bit of time to load, and they they look ever so slightly distorted - but that could just be me.

Anyway, it looks as though they're having a lovely time!

Thanks Another Liz for posting the Link to Splash News, I saw the photos
earlier. Lovely to see photos posted in context showing a happy
family day out albeit a very blustery one and obviously quite cold.
Unlike the Daily Mail photos which were obviously picked at random
to encourage b..chy comments from some of their nasty online readers.

I agree some of them are a bit distorted probably because of the
awful weather, but lovely all the same.

Thanks, ALiz! I agree, Maggiemay -- the DailyFail is designed to bring out the trolls. Hell hath no stupid like a comments section!

While we're posting pics, Lee's pal Brian McCann has just put this on Twitter (they've gone to a concert at the Barbican together):

Brian's pic

Thanks Another Liz brilliant photo. As Lee would say "Comedy"

Love it!

Lee's forehead seems very wrinkled in the cold wind in those photos.

Jan2, I should imagine Lee is brasing himself against the wind which
is making him frown, it looks as though it is blowing a gale as well
as raining.

I doubt he likes being papped when he is trying to go about his everyday
life.

I think also that we're so used to seeing celebs with frozen faces, that when we see a photo of someone with a normal, botox-free and expressive face, it's a bit of a shock!

Personally, I'd take a normal, expressive face over a waxy, frozen one any day! Botox doesn't make people look young, it makes them look embalmed!

Jan2 they were lucky to be able to stand up the dock is right on the Mersey, and on a windy day it is awful down there,I was surprised Lee didn't have his beeny on and a hat for Betsy

Thanks to Ro at LL, big pic of Lee at The Stage party last week -- chest hair alert!

http://www.thestage.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/DSC6722-Actor-and-singer-Lee-Mead.jpg

Thanks Ro and PKP lovely

And another nice pic from The Stage party (with on-line editor Scott Matthewman):

http://twitpic.com/bztkvf

OMG it zoomed in that THAT place!!!

That is a gorgeous photo of Lee at The Stage party.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10