​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Author
Comment
White Jeans 22

Another move. Funny, this house looks just like the last one, we had been there a long time though and got quite comfortable. Life in MM goes on just the same, albeit at a slower pace sometimes, R/L oftens gets in the way. The LOTM has forbidden us to change any of the rooms into 'pink and fluffy' just because he's now in LB. . Even Shep looked at me in disgust when I suggested he might like to try jumping into my handbag! . He barked 'what do you think my name is - Bruiser' . He sees his only purpose in life as keeping the MM in order.
I'll go and put the kettle on now in the kitchen in case anyone wants to pop in. Afternoon will be served in the conservatory
BTW, in case you're wondering, the LOTM gets off his knees once we go over to Page 2, can't have those beautiful knees damaged can we

Photobucket

Credit Piccie to Saggy

Re: White Jeans 22

What!!!.... not even some big pink fluffy cushions???

Afternoon Annie...love the new MM...thanks for moving us again...
Still adore that 'pic' of the LOTM too...
I expect I'm too late for so I think I'll have a look round for awhile...
It appears the LOTM has insisted on bigger! ('so much bigger!' LOL!) Wardrobe Rooms in this Manor...WOW!...there's even a corridor between them! ...Well he does have a large collection of clothes now, and will need plenty of room for all his 'bits and pieces' too!...you know the sort of things!...numerous pairs of designer shoes, leather belts, scarves, man bags, shades and all those extra items a modern man (in his position) requires! ...
Mind you, I think I'll get lost in here...great place for a game of 'hide and seek' though!!!
Better check out what sort of cellar this Manor House has now, and how well it's stocked up
If it's anything like the Wardrobe Rooms and bedchamber (sort of checked that out as well! - it will be massive...another place to get lost in!
Thanks again Annie - a great move...
Do hope remembers to lock up the old Manor (WJ21.)

I've just popped in to make sure all is well here, and someone's located the kettle so you can put it on for a well earned cuppa ... phew! Moving is thirsty work!

Keys are through the letter box of 21 MM and I've swept up all the crumbs in lieu of its new occupants! (Hope there's no evidence of the goings on there and the thoughts that wafted around the rooms - in particular the bedrooms and the bathrooms!!)

Happiness in your new Home peeps!

Ooh, we've moved! I come back from the P&F to find a ing !!! Thank you for doing the honours, and locking up the old place. Don't know what you mean by 'goings on'!

I bumped into LOTM just now - I think he was inspecting the new MM, giving it his seal of approval. He said we should christen it with a few bottles of , so I'm heading off to the lounge, where he's about to pop his the cork!

Wow.....what a huge new Manor we have !!! Thank you Annie for moving us in your usual expert way
Thank you also Mouse for locking the door at the last abode I'm not sure what you mean by wafts of things going on in the bedchamber or bathrooms We just serve our Lord Of The Manor as best we can and care for his every need well....almost every need

I've just located the Treatment Room, it's very well stocked with everything needed to keep our Lord and Master healthy. There's even a special storage cupboard for the LMI (large medical instrument)
Glad you are feeling better A/Liz, amazing what a couple of medicinal glasses of Gin, damson or otherwise can do. Sorry the Department Store sortie didn't go well. Don't worry, there's still plenty of time
Good job we have got all this experience looking after His Lordship, as you never know, we might all be called upon to visit other Stately Homes in the future.... We are certainly well prepared
I have given the Boss a very quick Health and Body For Life check this evening as he didn't want the full monty tonight. In fact, he didn't want to play ball with me at all but I managed to check all the vital bits and can report he is FIT FIT FIT ladies.
Shall we partake of a small glass of Champers to toast our new home??? Or is this new Manor going to be a zero alcohol zone

Hello Elizabeth I see you have organised LOTM re the Champers. Just as I was getting excited about a large mug of cocoa

Elizabeth??? Who's Elizabeth??? No one ever calls me that unless I've been naughty .... I haven't - have I?

Well, LOTM did happen to mention about the.....

Hi, sorry to bother you all when you are soooo busy with the move and check list of the MM. You do it so well, most practised. Maybe you could take up House moving for a job when LOTM is on hols? No? Ok then. I just wanted to mention the LOTM in his White Jeans on the front page. I never knew that he was kneeling, I always thought he was sitting on a stool!! Goes to show, you are never to old to learn!!! Bye Ladies, thanks for the and sandwich!!!

Morning ladies
Lovely to see you in MM TriciaC NZ. You're our first guest Glad you enjoyed your Spam sandwich. Next time you pop in I'm sure our wonderful chief Joan will cook you her world famous speciality, Spam Fritters Yes, LOTM is on his knees He is allowed to stand up when we turn the page of course but at the moment there he is, kneeling in front of us all
Yes, we do move a lot which is surprising as we hardly speak when we're at work. We find it amazing that the pages turn so quickly as we adopt the attitude "heads down, get on with it" while on duty I'm afraid we can't set up our own moving company though as we always go on holiday and on tour with the Boss. Yes, I know, devotion to duty beyond the normal but we force ourselves to up sticks and drive, sail or fly wherever he decides to go. So far our favourite destination by far is Barry in South Wales
I have just peeped into the bedchamber and he is out for the count. Arms flung above his head, right leg slung outside of the silk sheet and tousled curls cascading across the pillow. I did a visual H&BFL check, as I didn't have the heart to wake him. He is FIT FIT FIT ladies
Have a lovely Bank Holiday Monday everyone.

Morning ladies
What a beautiful morning here in my part of MM do hope it lasts...
Glad to know the LOTM is FIT! Sue
He did mention yesterday how much he had missed your
'tete-a-tetes' each morning! ...I think that was the word he used???
Hope you get some better luck soon with your shopping A/Liz...
Thanks for coming to visit us in our new home yesterday TriciaC NZ - hope you managed to have a good look around...Very big isn't it?...our Manor!
...thank you for locking up the old Manor come visit whenever you like...we have plenty of space here now. Even Brassington has his orders not to chase our bestest and...
we even have a designer 'pad' for you too...so no excuse to stay away...
Ooooh!...look at the time - the LOTM will be up and about soon, and I haven't any clothes out for him yet!!!
Today we have decided on a pair of blue jeans, a black and red striped 'body hugging' top, black CKs, black socks with red striped toes and heels, black designer trainers with white soles, black jacket, a light weight material dark scarf, man bag and shades.
Enjoy your Bank Holiday ladies...

Good morning ladies. Ooh, our first New Zealand visitor - hello TriciaC NZ!
Yes, Sue is right when she says we accompany LOTM on his travels (and holidays). We have a very well equipped which has everything you could wish for - even LOTM on occasions!!

Sue, I see you've done a visual H&BFL check of LOTM. It's a bit difficult to do a visual de-crumple of him, though, it's hands on or nothing! Here goes, girls!

C/Liz, it was just an item of headgear I was looking for - the shops have decided it's winter now, and I think they expect me to wear a hood or balaclava now! (I think I'm sorted, though ).

Woo! Hoo! A/Liz - great stuff! - glad you're sorted now... Please don't tell me you went for a designer balaclava though??? hope it was more light and fluffy...but not pink! LOL!

Morning Curly. Are you going to get him up? If so, may I join you in the bedchamber? He missed a few H&BFL checks last week, so it wouldn't hurt to give him a few extras today would it? Did you hear how naughty A/Liz was yesterday? How did she have the courage to do THAT? All power to her though, if she felt the need... What a brave Decrumpler she is
By the way, these tete - a- whotsits, did he tell you what we tete about? If so, he is exaggerating. Naughty boy !!
Love the togs today. Body hugging, yum

Morning A/Liz. Are you going to be a good girl today? Glad you have sorted the head gear. I don't think a balaclava would look right Think we should have a Staff Meeting to discuss. How about Thursday ladies. I'm stuffing mushrooms that day but I could move that to Friday if you could all make Thursday.
How about London, I know it's a pain but we do get to see the sights don't we. Buck House etc I mean.
Agenda.....Hats

Morning Sue mmmmm!... errrrr!...well yes if he'll let me!!! and of course you can join me, not sure I have enough energy to deal with him on my own...with the sort of problems that may arise!!!
What have you been up to A/Liz???...something very naughty by the sound of it LOL!
Sue...as for your 'tete a whotsits'...you're right he is a naughty boy isn't he??? I had no idea about your,... his...those idiosyncrasies either!!! must have been quite a problem!!! LOL!

Sightseeing in London - whoopee! Maybe we could get intellectual and visit a museum or two - lots of interesting exhibits to observe and discuss.

Oh, you mean I can't wear my balaclava?? I was going to customise it with a few badges, photos etc. NO???

Naughty, MOI???

Yo badges A/Liz. We might get chucked out before we get to the canapes
OK Curly, we'll deal with him together. You take one bit and I'll take another bit, A/Liz might feel happy to help as well. Especially after what she did yesterday when she decrumpled him, naughty girl
Sightseeing sounds good for Thursday. There's a Monet Exibition on at the Tate I think and a lecture on Partical Physics at Kings College. Visitors welcome I believe. Are we up for that?
Oooooooh, Curly, did he really say about our idythingy's????? He always says that's just between the two of us

Count me in!!! (He mentioned the idiosyn things to me too! It was the 'syn' bit that got me ...... )

Can't beat a bit of Partical Physics. We could take sandwiches and experiment with the crumbs.

.....!!!!!! mind gone into overload now!!!! computer nearly crashed too!!!

'Partical Physics' sounds interesting Sue...which bit particle are we going to study???
Just wondering if I will have to bring my MG...or not as the case may be!
Will we have time for 'sarnies'???
CRUMBS!!!!...A/Liz who said anything about studying CRUMBS??? We need plenty of body in these studies!!! something to get our teeth minds into!!!

Well, there's always one 'body' that comes to mind!!!

Oh!!!! CRUMBS!!!!!...

Ohh, if you are having a staff meeting on Thursday,I might run into some of you. I am taking my dad to see a certain show in the evening. Pretty girls in short skirts might cheer him up. SueF suggested we bring the oxygen tank though (for both of us), he is ninety afterall, bless him. Might be useful to have a nurse on standby?

Well, I think we should fetch up at Kings College. It would be very educational I've just run it past LOTM and asked him if he would like to come and study with us. Honestly girls we are total dingbats. We have completely forgotton the Boss is working on Thursday. Never mind, we can still go on our own can't we We can broaden our horizons
Has he told you too A/Liz? What a rascal. I really thought the iddythingy's were a secret. Bet he's told joem as well What shall I do next time it comes up, ignore him?
Hi Asher. We are going to study Partical Physics on Thursday up the road at KC but we will make a point of meeting up with you in Smelly Alley. We will have to dash off though. Don't want to miss the start of the lecture

Hi Asher - don't you think your dad would prefer a lecture at KC? It might be less exciting for him than young ladies in short skirts! Then again, you never know!

Sue, how can you ignore LOTM, you know how persuasive he can be!

It will be hard A/Liz but I will do my best
Asher will your dear dad be ok in the scene where Elle finds out she has been elected to Callahan's team? The one where she sings and mimes "So Much Better" That may be the point when the oxygen could come in handy bless him

Blimey, Prof Brian Cox is on Radio 2 with French and Saunders and Partical Physics has been mentioned !!!!
MM leads the way again Spooky...

Hi Ladies,Hope you soon settle into your new home.
I too have been visiting a stately home today well more of a hall,Brodsworth Hall, but the reason I mention it is as you exit through the giftshop what did I see for sale,Damson Gin no less.I couldn't believe you had already started a distillery in your new abode and were marketing it this far north.Needless to say I didn't purchase a bottle as I thought a freebie may be on offer next time we meet up.

Thank you for the very kind suggestion of the Physics lecture but, all things considered, my dad would like to watch the very informative play on the American Ivy League education system. But he thanks you kindly for your thoughtful consideration! He does however view the invitation to meet in a Smelly Alley with suspicion and would like to respectfully decline. I hope you will enjoy your staff outing, whatever you decide to get up to.

Hi Kim and Asher hope you enjoyed your visit to our new Manor...
Asher...your Dad has made a good choice, bless him...hope you both enjoy LB.
I just know you will anyway LOL!
Kim...a distillery!!!...LOL!...you'd be surprised the secrets we have stashed away in MM

Well good morning ladies it's dull and overcast in my part of MM this morning.
I had a quick sprint! a slow walk! around the LOTM's bedchamber earlier ....what!!!...
(it's a big...room!!!...theses things take time!) and to my surprise he wasn't there!!!...
Wonder if he's already lost in the wardrobes...I'd better go and find him before he gets up to any mischief...tough job I know!
Don't worry Sue and A/Liz I'll have him back in time for your fitness check and decrumple...
I've left out a pair of black ROTY hugging jeans, black leather belt with large gun metal style buckle...black shirt, black CK's with purple stripe...black socks with purple heels, black leather shoes, black and purple fine striped scarf, black soft leather jacket,and man bag.
Have a lovely day ladies

Good morning ladies.
C/Liz, have you found your way out of LOTM's wardrobes yet? Have you found LOTM??? Only I can't find him either!

Kim & Asher, lovely to see you in MM last night. A distillery in the grounds of MM? I'm afraid I couldn't possibly comment! Asher, glad to hear your dad is taking such an interest in the Ivy League education system - I'm sure he'll learn a few things he didn't know before!!

"I'd do anything for your Sir!
Anything!!!"
Phew!...only just found my way out A/Liz... LOL! It's like a maze in those wardrobes!!!! and I didn't find the LOTM either!!!
(my story!)

Anyone care for a brew? ? I'll make a big pot just in case.

Afternoon ladies
Hi Kim and Asher MM seems to have a spooky way of being ahead of the game Kim. If we had a distillery in the grounds could we make our own Blue Cocktails? We haven't had a cocktail evening for ages
Asher, it would be lovely to meet your Dad. We promise to behave ourselves We are doing a intensive training module in "Good Manners" at the moment, ready for the Staff Posh Day Out in a couple of months time, so it would be very good practise for us. Will you trust us?
Talking of the PDO ladies.....It appears arrangements have been sorted and in the host's words " Seating sorted, all are welcome" So, sorry but no Champers back at the Stately Home until the deed is done
I'm very late on duty as been out all day with two NLF's trying to sort out outfits and hats. One is sorted but the other is still undecided. I did mention you were setting a new fashion trend with balaclavas A/Liz but they didn't seem keen, even when I said they could choose there own badges....
I can't find the Boss anywhere He seems to be hiding. Do you think if we put the kettle on he will come out to play?

Afternoon Sue - WOW!...great news! ...shall I pour you a to celebrate? or shall we cut straight to the Blue Cocktails?
Our LOTM has been very quiet today, but I did see him rush out of the front door a short time ago, probably on his way to the Theatre...
Now, back to this 'Good Manners' Training Module'... ...
So far we have learnt, to 'start from the outside and work in'...
I take it that refers to the 'table training' section only??? it's a bit ambiguous in the Manual!!

I have been away from MM for so long I almost don't recognize you ladies.
Oh is that because you are all wearing your posh frocks & practising walking with a book on your head.
Deportment is everything you know & sometimes I feel that I have been deported

TriciaC NZ It is very nice to see you in MM.
Next time you pop in join me in the kitchen for & I am sure that we can find something to chat about.

It sounds like Thursday is going to be a big day for you all. Unfortunately I wont be able to make it because I have an appointment with my bone cruncher.

Good evening ladies. Great news, Sue (are you sure we won't have time for a quick snifter?)! What a shame we don't have time to take in Pygmalion before it closes - so informative on etiquette - although, it's not Royal Ascot we're attending, is it!

Ouch to the bone cruncher, Joan. Is it osteo or chiro? I had chiro for almost a year - hated the bit where they crack your neck!

OMG A/Liz, crack your neck??? Joan, be careful, why don't you let LOTM sort you out, he would be so gentle with you
There is always time for a snifter A/Liz
My OH is in London tonight in R/L. I've switched the electric blanket on as I'm freezing and I'm gonna take a large Baileys up to bed with a bar of Galaxy and read my book. Is that very bad? I've already got my labrador jimjams on..... Do you think LOTM will want anything when he gets back to the Manor?

Sue - when you describe it like that, how could LOTM resist a nibble of your choccie and a sip of your Baileys!

Yes, the chiro man used to gently take my neck in his hands and then CRACK!!! I have to say totally painless, but I hated it. Chiro is very hands on, very UC&P - LOTM would be a natural!

I would much rather LOTM get his hands on my neck,shoulders,back etc.
Well you girls get the picture don't you?

I think a snifter a dvd & bed is just the thing for me tonight.

Ooooooh, blimey A/Liz. Not sure I could cope with Chiro. LOTM is welcome to crack anything that takes his fancy but perhaps we should offer something other than our necks, what about a demure ankle?
Joan, don't bother with a DVD, just offer up your shoulders

Morning ladies
I've been awake since 5am so I've had Winners Story on. Awwww, it feels yonks ago in some ways and yet it also feels like yesterday. Glad we got to meet Keith in June. I always felt like sticking him 6 feet under the patio on ADWD, as he stood between our man and his dream (and our dream) but having met him I'm glad I didn't. Such a lovely young guy wasn't he.
Well, LOTM has had a very intensive H&BFL check this morning. I included teeth and tootsies as I have a reoccuring teeth and tootsie fettish at the moment (well, always, if I tell the truth)
He was very sleepy, stubbly and sweaty, in a LOTM sort of way. The only man we can cope with in that condition He kept trying to snuggle back under the silk duvet but I was a on a mission.
He is FIT FIT FIT ladies.
He's very crumpled A/Liz. Have you time to give him a double do today? Joan, he is waiting for you. He muttered "tea" at me as I left the bedchamber followed by "please" What a wonderful Boss we have girls. I mentioned we will be in the vicinity of the Strand tomorrow, enroute to our lecture at Kings College and I have promised him we will try and give him a wave.
Busy day in R/L again. I feel like going back to bed now
Have a lovely Wednesday everyone.

PS. Curly I have been inspecting the darning on the White Jeans. Do you think it needs some more attention...reinforcing??
PPS. Is there any chance we can stay on this first page for ever? It's so interesting scrolling down past his pic isn't it

Morning ladies
Sue you were up & about early this morning.

I have taken LOTM his early morning & his smile lit up the room as he thanked me.
He asked me if I had any plans to see him perform I said that maybe next week as I have a lot of catching up to do this week.
The corners of his mouth turned down & he gave me that little pout saying don't you want to see me again?
Well what could I say other than to promise him an extra special breakfast this morning

have a good day ladies

Good morning ladies.

Girls, we may have a problem with our lecture at Kings tomorrow. After I'd given him the first of his two de-crumples, LOTM sat up in bed, arms crossed, looking decidedly masterful . He said he had been giving further thought to our attending the lecture tomorrow and wasn't at all happy about it. I asked why, as he'd been perfectly OK with it earlier, and he replied that he was concerned about us mixing with scruffy student types and lecherous professors who might hit on us. I said it wasn't a bit like that, Dr Brian CallaghanCox would never hit on an intern, and besides which we weren't interns, just normal people wishing to broaden our horizons. He raised an eyebrow when I said 'normal people' (can't think why!), then said, 'oh well, do what you like,' and turned his back on me.

So - is it to be Partical Physics at Kings (and risk incurring LOTM's wrath) or (just to keep him happy) a return visit to that show he's in? Decisions, decisions ...........

Morning ladies, Sue and Joan you're early birds today
Ouch! Joan - sounds painful!...you need those large soft hands of the LOTM - I'll go and have a word with him. I'm feel sure he will come to your rescue!!!
Hope it all goes well for you on Thursday...
Sue...strange you should mention that darn??? I've been thinking it needs strengthening a tad too!!! ...I'll get on to it today!...and sort it out!
I had better sort out some clothes for the LOTM now...
I've left out a pair of dark blue slacks, a midnight blue shirt, blue CK's with red stripe, black socks, black leather shoes, black jacket, and man bag.
Have a lovely day everyone

Morning A/Liz... sorry didn't see you there

Morning Ladies
How kind of the LOTM to consider us, perhaps we should go and see him tomorrow after all, just to please him and leave the lecture to another day
Joan - Thinking of you tomorrow
Off into R/L now

Joan! Quick - get baking! LOTM wants full fat chocolate muffins! He's just bought a skinny choc chip one, and it doesn't seem to have hit the spot. Of course, if he'd had one of your muffins there wouldn't have been a problem!

Morning ladies the is out in my part of MM this morning and it looks like a lovely day for a
''Physical Particles Lecture! sorry! (mind elsewhere!!!)...'Particle Physics Lecture'
or a Staff Meeting! if you prefer!!!...
I must make sure the LOTM has something to wear though, before we leave MM today...
I've sorted out a pair of blue jeans, a white shirt, black CK's with white stripe down one side, black socks, black leather shoes, black jacket, man bag and shades...
Joan... good luck for today

'Happy Birthday' to our resident Petrus

Safe journeys ladies...
See some of you later...

Morning Curly. Morning ladies

Happy, happy birthday to our very own Petrus
Lets have an amnesty today, as it's your special day, no bauble nicking !!!!!!
Well it's September 1st so, WHITE RABBITS WHITE RABBITS WHITE RABBITS
I have managed to do a very hasty H&BFL check and although the Boss is FIT FIT FIT ladies he is certainly in a sulk You are right A/Liz, he's having a major strop about us attending the PP lecture instead of going to LB I told him we are always trying to improve our minds and widen our horizons but he said "B***** your horizons I want all of you standing to attention in Row B at the Savoy at 2.30pm exactly, or there will be trouble" Ooooh, heck, we have had our orders girls. I will phone Kings College and explain that we have to cancel our seats and how upset we are. Good job it was free...
So......LB it is then, Particle Physics will have to wait til next time
I'm off to catch the now so must dash.
Joan, hope all goes well today
Have a lovely Thursday everyone

Morning ladies.
A Liz as soon as I heard that LOTM wanted proper full fat chocolate muffins I whizzed off to the Savoy with a couple of my specials

to our very special I hear that it is a "landmark" Birthday today I will bake you a special

Enjoy your "Staff meeting" ladies.
Of course you will.

Good morning ladies.

Firstly, belated to Petrus - hope you had a great day.

Joan, your choc muffins did the trick - LOTM certainly looked as if every need was catered for yesterday! We had a lovely time - and some of us even went for the double!!! Unfortunately, apparently he went in early, so we missed him at the SD - then he didn't come out after the matinee either, but C/Liz & I managed a quick word after the evening perf, after we'd extricated ourselves from Dom Tribwotsit!!!, Lincoln and Chris (UPS guy) (all gorgeous, but don't want LOTM getting jealous!)! They were all saying how tired they were after the two shows.
By the way, Dewey's 'burps' are real, you'll all be delighted to hear!!! Also, the reason why they don't pick up Monty any more (the bulldog with the mark on his side) is because he is just so fat and heavy - and he's got fatter and heavier as the show has gone on!!!

But you don't want to know about them - LOTM was looking gorgeous, came out quite early, signed for loads of kids, then, as I said earlier, we managed a quick word before he was grabbed again - and then he went back inside, presumably stuff to do, people to see .....

Morning A/liz. Morning everyone.
Yes, it certainly was a lovely day yesterday. Glad you got to chat to the Boss after the evening show
I think we made the right decision to cancel the KC lecture. we certainly widened our horizons when LOTM changed into the suit on stage didn't we

I hope you had a letter waiting for you A/Liz when you got home. The picture of the gaff on the front of the info sheet is where we are having fish and chips on our Posh Day Out. I know it looks a bit like Coronation Street but there will be room for us, even though we may have to cooch up a bit. Sorry, that's the Welsh in me. Squash up I mean. As you can see, it's a very "umble" abode but clean

I have just finished the H&BFL checks and he is FIT FIT FIT ladies. I made a point of checking the baubels, as Petrus was on the loose yesterday but they are all safe and in the right place
Have a lovely Friday everyone.

Morning Sue. Yes, I did have a letter - just one query - will the fish & chips be wrapped in newspaper? Only it tastes much better like that, smothered in vinegar!!

I've done a quick de-crumple on LOTM. He said he was very pleased we cancelled the lecture and realised where our loyalties lie. (Shhh - I didn't tell him we might sneak off to another lecture shortly )

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10